New Event Updates

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event Updates

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 165 total)
  • Replies
  • ABT
    @abt

@john12345 For me, it’s a toss up between Drag strip or Greenlight. I personally have Greenlight more promoted, and she seems better at clearing blocks. I haven’t used them enough to know how they fare on Boss Pig and Unicron. I think @grimlockdown has Drag strip better at doing Spark runs.

I’ve been using a green crown Warpath (lvl 25) with upgraded accessories (e.g. 108% weapon cooldown) which takes care of everything on the screen easily:

With a promoted Warpath + Greenlight, I have a +1400% promo in the event, but I basically only use Warpath.

John
    @john12345

@abt wow cool mine is only at gold as of now but I’m getting a lot of sparks and hopefully I can get a promo of at least 500+ hopefully I can get either drag strip or greenlight I really can’t decide but I think I’m aiming on greenlight

ABT
    @abt

New event starting today Feb 25, 2021:

• Event Name: Soundblaster
    • Number of TFs (1 or 2): 1
    • Energonicon? : No
    • Bonus Squad: Instruments of Destruction
    •      Soundwave, Soundblaster, Blaster
    • Top Prize: Scorponok
    • Token Exchange: (see bonus squad TFs above + Scorponok + Blurr)
    • Special feature(s): Almost all stone blocks; Elite ‘shotgun‘ pigs

I will be using my lvl25 green crown promoted Blaster for this event.

Warpath07
    @warpath07

Crap event.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

It goes without saying that Blaster is the strongest member in the Instruments of Destruction squad. He is at position 9 in my Spark run ranking. Soundwave is at position 36 and Soundblaster at position 72.

John
    @john12345

@grimlockdown I don’t have blaster and don’t even ask why they put blurr here in a one tf event makes no sense right

ABT
    @abt

@grimlockdown How do you normalize your TF rankings w/ Spark run? Are all of your TFs at the same level with comparable accessories equipped? If you have one TF at a higher level than another, wouldn’t the position (performance/survivability) be skewed to the higher level TF?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@abt There are lots of details that make comparisons more difficult. About 100 of my TFs are in levels between 15 and 19. Overpower may help to get higher ranking or not, e.g. my highest level TF is Dead End but he is at position 19 whereas level 15 Nightbird is at position 5.

All my TFs are fully accessorized.

There will be no (official) ranking for TFs below level 15 or lacking an essential accessory, e.g. I don’t consider an accessory giving more Vehicle time essential.

ABT
    @abt

@grimlockdown Thanks for clarifying. I saw your topic on TF ranking. I think it will be useful for many that reads the forums in helping them decide which TF to unlock or use.

Congrats on unlocking 105 TFs (!). I counted a total of 106 (including 12 PrimePass-Only) TFs. Do you have all of them unlocked?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@abt Yes, I also have the 106th TF (Private Sideswipe) unlocked but he is being upgraded. Next Tuesday he should be at level 15.

ABT
    @abt

New event starting today Mar 04, 2021:

• Event Name: Private Sideswipe
    • Number of TFs (1 or 2): 2
    • Energonicon? : Yes
    • Bonus Squad: Operations
      • Sergeant Chromia, Sergeant Thundercracker, Private Sideswipe, Sergeant Barricade
    • Top Prize: Private Sideswipe
    • Token Exchange: (see bonus squad TFs above if you purchased Prime Pass)
    • Special feature(s): New (Prime Pass-only) Characters; Lots of poison blocks!

Great week if you purchased Prime Pass. If not, then, Spark Run will be rough. At least you get 2 TFs + an energonicon.

John
    @john12345

Alright then a buyers event but one thing I noticed is how it’s called private sideswipe remember the event sergeant thundercracker. That was renamed in an update so I’m guessing there’s a new small version soon renaming the event to something like top secret or something like that becouse it is a prime pass event after all. I’m just hoping if they do update the game to change the event name we get a new character or at least something. Also is Scorponok available to people who don’t have prime pass

ABT
    @abt

@john12345 That’s right. The last time they had an event w/ the Operations squad as bonus, they accidently included the unreleased TFs (black squares). When they updated the game to “fix” the issue, the event name also updated (although for some, the event name showed “!Missing String!” instead).

I don’t see Scorponok offered in the Token Exchange or in the Offers page. (I accidently left Scorponok as the Top Prize from last week. It should be Private Sideswipe; but you still can’t unlock him without Prime Pass)

John
    @john12345

@abt cool but I noticed how they only really seem to do coming soon previews of characters on Wednesdays and Thursdays so I’m guessing while the events on a soft update will release hopefully giving us a character hint and the Wednesday or Thursday after the character is displayed as coming soon. That’s what will most likely happen I hope.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

My updated current ranking for the Operations squad TFs:

• 28. Sergeant Thundercracker
    • 78 40. Sergeant Chromia
    • 68 69. Sergeant Barricade

I have no data for Private Sideswipe.

Sergeant Thundercracker seems obvious choice to use and promote in this event but he seems to have difficulties at breaking Energon structures. Currently my number one choice is Sergeant Chromia.

ABT
    @abt

New event starting today Mar 11, 2021:

• Event Name: Thrust
    • Number of TFs (1 or 2): 1
    • Energonicon? : Yes
    • Bonus Squad: Coneheads
    •     Thrust, Ramjet, Dirge
    • Top Prize: Thrust
    • Token Exchange: (see bonus squad TFs above + Cyclonus)
    • Special feature(s): Only Minion Pig TFs are available to use; implosion TNT blocks

Another event with the same name as the top prize TF. I think this is the first time we had the Coneheads Squad event since their introduction though.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Was waiting for this event, still need 2 coneheads 👍. Thanks for posting again!

John
    @john12345

Good thing I have purple promo Cyclonus and I think I have a small shot at getting one so I’ll give it a go

ABT
    @abt

@deindiaan No Prob. Good luck with unlocking at least 1 more of the Coneheads. I think they cost 10K tokens in the token exchange though.

@john12345
    Cyclonus does not get a 4x bonus promotion (only Conehead squad does), but it should be a good TF to use for this event if you don’t have a Conehead TF.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

My updated current ranking for the Coneheads squad TFs:

• 21. Dirge
    • 53. 68. Ramjet
    • 22. 77. Thrust

For the rankings overall, see Ranking TFs Using Spark Run.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@abt

Unlocking one will be easy, 20k tokens for 2 seems impossible with a one bot event. But we’ll see 👀💪🏻

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

My “Stop the press” version of the ranking for the Coneheads squad TFs:

• 1. Dirge
    • 22. Thrust
    • 53. Ramjet

For the rankings overall, see Ranking TFs Using Spark Run.

John
    @john12345

@deindiaan I wouldn’t say easy because they are 10000 tokens which is still a lot

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@john12345

I’m already at 11.5k tokens, still aiming for 20k. I play really a lot and playing with 800% promo. So that’s why I said one will be easy. 2 depends on the targets we get, today energon structures which gives a low score😕

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event Updates

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.