New Event Updates

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event Updates

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 165 total)
  • Replies
  • John
    @john12345

@warpath07 all the Valkyrie characters you don’t have and a bonus 1 I think it’s that way the most of them

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@ph Definitely Chromia and maybe Airachnid

John
    @john12345

@grimlockdown also arcee primarily with incendiary rounds she’s pretty good with it

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@john12345 Arcee might be OK against soft targets but when going gets tough she is going nowhere – and neither do Windblade nor Airachnid.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Arachnid is great for wmt today, but sucks at blocks. Acree isn’t worth playing with at all. I’m using chroma and arachnid for this event and scoring goes well🙂💪

John
    @john12345

I noticed there is a lot of pros in these Chinese themed events even playing at right times the scores are bombarded by red and green promoted

John
    @john12345

@grimlockdown how whould you recommended wind blade in weapons and stats

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@john12345 I would not recommend Windblade although in my Spark Run stats Windblade performs ever so slightly better then Airachnid. Airachnid has Acid rounds which at times comes handy.

As of now Arcee is at position 98 (of 101), Airachnid at 86 and Windblade at 85.

John
    @john12345

@grimlockdown I’m going for chromia how good is she in stats

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@john12345 Chromia’s ranking is currently 33 (of 103).

John
    @john12345

@grimlockdown what is the deal with the number ranking system

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@john12345 Make a Spark Run with a TF, write down the score and order the scores. It’s a bit more complicated than I described but hopefully you get the idea.

John
    @john12345

do scores vary between rank and who’s choosing the scores?

John
    @john12345

Anyone gonna post an event update it’s been an hour already

John
    @john12345

My mistake it’s token exchange day

ABT
    @abt

New event starting today Feb 11, 2021:

• Event Name: Alpha Trion
    • Number of TFs (1 or 2): 1
    • Energonicon? : Yes
    • Bonus Squad: VIP
    •     Alpha Trion, Kup, Cyclonus
    • Top Prize: Alpha Trion
    • Token Exchange: (see bonus squad TFs above + Mirage)
    • Special feature(s): Chinese New Year theme and targets, color blocks

Cyclonus is probably the only VIP in this squad. Alpha Trion is okay. Stay away from Kup.

John
    @john12345

UES I have been waiting for this event for a long time a have a good promoted cyclonus so I guess this is a win for me

John
    @john12345

@grimlockdown where’s the new event update it’s been an hour already… or maybe the new Chinese New Year update is out soon

ABT
    @abt

New event starting today Feb 18, 2021:

• Event Name: Grapple
    • Number of TFs (1 or 2): 2
    • Energonicon? : No
    • Bonus Squad: Support
    •     consists of: Grapple, Drag Strip, Greenlight, Warpath
    • Top Prize: Grapple
    • Token Exchange: (see bonus squad TFs above)
    • Special feature(s): Chinese New Year theme and targets, speed runs

At least we have another 2-bot event. Warpath is hands-down, the best TF in this squad. Greenlight is passable as the 2nd bot. Stay away from Crapple.

Unfortunately, there have not been any new (non-Warpass) TF in over 2 months, which hints that… the end of near.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

A nice new event! Even my promoted crapple comes in handy, and I don’t have to play with him😅. Warpath will do the job this event💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

moi
    @moifirst

@abt I’m afraid that R/E has indeed chosen for the quick money by not introducing any new (non-Warpass) TF.
    So I’ll keep playing for some more time hoping, that you and I are wrong about this. But if not, it might be the end of me playing ABT. (Yeah, I know I’ve said this before, but I always returned sooner or later to the game, but this time my intentions are more serious)
    Anyway, I never have and never will spend money on this GAME.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

In my (Spark run) rankings Warpath is at position 42, Drag Strip at 49, Greenlight at 60 and CGrapple at 99 of 104 TFs.

John
    @john12345

@moifirst will there be a new version though because it seems there’s no new Chinese New Year accessories which is a bit odd but anyways I the only thing I bought in the game is jenga

John
    @john12345

@abt good I have warpath so this should be easy who should I go for drag strip or greenlight definitely not crapple for sure also why did it take you a bit longer to post the event update

ABT
    @abt

@moifirst Same here. I’ve “quit” a few times as well.. but ended up coming back. Since the new year, I’ve not played as much and have checked in the forum only once a week. I mainly do Spark runs and some events.

I have spent some money on this game a few years ago, but not more than a few “Starbucks drinks.” I’m sure there are others that’ve spent nothing and some that spent plenty of $$. Like any form of entertainment, it’s perfectly okay to spend some money from time to time, as long as you have the means and you get some enjoyment out of it (and is not illegal ;-)) (although I’m not sure what kind of enjoyment I’m getting at the moment besides something that became more habitual).

I can’t believe I’ve been playing the same game since 2014 (7 years!)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event Updates

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.