New Event: Sideswipe – Smashing Pumpkins

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event: Sideswipe – Smashing Pumpkins

• A new event has started! The top prize is Sideswipe.

This event uses two TFs and an energonicon.

Special feature(s): Halloween theme, fast forward mode

The event banner for Sideswipe – Smashing Pumpkins

The bonus squad is Speedsters (4), consisting of Mirage (5/SR Killer), Sunstreaker (28), Sideswipe (34) and Red Alert (35).

All these TFs are in the exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

PS. The number after the squad name and TFs are their (respective) Spark Run ranking.

Previous event in which Speedsters was the bonus squad.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Nice event! Only problem is that Halloween targets only score 5 points again… But with some promo and 2 bots it’s doable to max out👌💪🏻

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Day 1- Tombstones
    Day 2- All piggies
    Day 3- Jack-o’Lanterns
    Day 4- TNT boxes
    Day 5- Ghost piggies
    Day 6- Stone Blocks

NoahLot
    @noahlot

Welp! Somebody sniped my first place finish on day 6 and ruined my plan for Mirage. I don’t have any of the Speedsters so far. And unfortunately I don’t have many gems left either. (I’m at 55 gems now, and the 200 token top-up would be 100 gems.)

Now my options are:

1. Choose Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, or Red Alert instead;
    2. Buy 10 gold crates; or
    3. Cough up $7 for for 150 gems to top up. (Or the daily 50 gems, same price.)

Any advice?

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Mirage is really great, also for sparkrun. So I would buy some gems… If you don’t do that, go for sidewipe.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@noahlot I do hope that your player handle isn’t Khulthu (or something like that) … because in that case I know the sniper 😱

As for the advice: If you don’t have any principles against using real money in free game (and $7 is just a small change to you) then cough up the $7! Otherwise choose either Sunstreaker or Sideswipe.

NoahLot
    @noahlot

@deindiaan & @GrimLockdown thanks for the replies.

And no, handle in-game is same as here, NoahLot.

I assume answer is yes, but with 50 gems/day deal, you get the first 50 right away, right???

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@noahlot

I don’t know about that gembundle, never bought that one, only the bigger ones.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event: Sideswipe – Smashing Pumpkins

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.