New Event – Sunstreaker

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Sunstreaker

• A day later (and a dollar short?) a new event has started! The top prize is Sunstreaker.

This event uses one TFs and no energonicon.

Special feature(s): Eggbot

The event banner for Sunstreaker

The bonus squad is Speedsters (3 5), consisting of Sideswipe (24 27), Red Alert (25 56), Sunstreaker (22 34) and Mirage (5).

All these TFs are in the exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

PS. The number after the squad and TFs are their Spark Run ranking.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • moi
    @moifirst

My tactic is trying to avoid hitting the EggBot. I’m not interested in coins , but in tokens.
    The EggBot is only a nuisance to get them.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@moifirst are you from those players, who exploited Eggbot bug last year, when just one run gives 5-10mil coins? Because very active playing now gives less coins, needed for SR and accsessory updates.

moi
    @moifirst

@papakarlo No, I’m not one of those players. In fact, I didn’t even know that there was such a bug. And even if I had known, I wouldn’t have make use of it because like most players who are playing ABT for a long time I have coins in abundance.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@moifirst nice, same here. I also has like 200mil+ four years ago, when they was useless. Then I start opening steel crates dayly (when they gives much more gems, then now) and before last big update (Game nerf exactly a year ago) I has something like 70mil. Now I have less then a 1mil coins, and only because it’s a pigs week in SR. To make coins for next week SR, I need to play becides all Event/CR runs near 30-40 usual nodes, ofc with ads. So my play style for this event – hit hard as posible an Eggbot, for more coins. And btw, I don’t understand, why you trying to avoid hitting Eggbot? If you have promoted Mirage (ofc you have, it’s one of the best TF’s), not hard to hit Eggbot almost whole run, and just few shoots to clear all map in sight  every 5sec.

moi
    @moifirst

@papakarlo Nice suggestion, but I have to try to find out if it’s as good as you say it is.

EDIT (about 30 min later): I’ve tried it, but unfortunately it doesn’t work for me especially on missile day, where my bot got shot several times. I simply can’t focus and react fast enough if I’m doing two things at the same time. Maybe others can.

JoeBlack
    @craftymitts

Wow you guys are on the same wavelength as I am lately. It sure would be nice if we could trade coins for, say gems, crystals or in my case now, The Jungle area of the map. I use both pretty quickly after I accumulate enough for whatever goal I have set & sure as heck can’t buy ’em everytime I need them. Hey @grimlockdown … any analytics on what that might work out to be? Hope @exientgreg reads this! ‘Trade Ur Coins For Stuff Day’ !!!

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Pfff this was the ultimate low scoring event😩. Didn’t even gather enough tokens for overpowering mirage, only thing I could do was overpower side swipe to level 19. Side swipe sucked in this event, but had highest promo in my squad. Hope next event will be better!

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@craftymitts I have some info.

1 pig = 100 coins (in Spark Run)

1 legendary (yellow) crystal ≈ 175 gems (162 if you are upgrading accessories / 187 if you are upgrading TFs)
    1 epic (purple) crystal ≈ 50 gems
    1 rare (green) crystal ≈ 15 gems
    1 uncommon (blue) crystal ≈ 5 gems
    1 common (white) crystal ≈ 1 gem

2 tokens = 1 gem (in Token Exchange)
    1 token = 10–25 coins

From these you can deduce that one gem would be 20–50 coins, so
    10 gem = 500 coins = 5 pigs (chain of fantasy reasoning)

Edit: Corrected pig to coin ratio

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I got a bit over 9,000 tokens and overpowered Mirage to level 17. Funnily Sunstreaker is my highest level Speedster at level 18 and all the three overpowers have come from Gold crates.

ABT
    @abt

I find that my most valued game currency (besides gems) is coins! The main reason is Spark Run. On average, I break even on pigs (currently still at ~1.2M), but my coin stash has gone down significantly. The Spark Run pigs to coin cost ratio is 1:100 (3620 pigs or 362K coins @ lvl 500). But I’m earning a far worse ratio on coins. In a typical map run (pre-ad-doubler), I earn about 50 pigs and 2500 coins. That’s only a 1:50 ratio, or half as many coins as pigs to pay for Spark runs. Coins are also used for many more purposes than pigs (ie. upgrading TFs, buying accessories, occasional crates for daily tasks). I hardly ever use pigs to reduce Mission node time.

In order to keep my coin stash from being depleted, I have to do more map nodes. I almost always use the Goldbrick Energonicon so I can earn as much coins as possible. I also use the ad-doubler whenever I end up with over 5K in coins (for the best ROI).

However, in this event, even with Mirage hitting the EggBot, I’m barely earning any extra coins. Mirage has no issues demolishing just about anything on the screen, but barely does any damage to the EggBot. Even when constantly hitting the EggBot, my event runs only net about 2-4K in coins. Kind of disappointing to see all those coins coming out of EggBot, but get such low coin tally when the run is over.

ABT
    @abt

@grimlockdown

1 pig = 10 coins (in Spark Run)

Do you mean 1 pig = 100 coins?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@abt Ooops! You’re right! Thanks. I edited my message.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@moifirst my 23lvl Mirage and all accs maxed – rockets exploding before hit Mirage, because of bubbles AOE. So it’s very easy playing Mirage at rocket day. But I switched to Sunstreaker, which is not green crown, just red, but he is a king of rocket day, because of 3rd rocket from each silo, and faster missile launch. He made more then twice scores each run then Mirage.

@craftymitts
    if you still have alot of coins, which is strange actually, you can open 51 steel crate every day for 765k and this will drain your stash very fast. Steel crates gives not bad amount of gems, I think much more, then any future trade, if R/E implement. My max jackpot from steel crates was 72 gems/day, and lowest was no any gems. Usually 10-20 gems/day, which is very nice now.

@abt
    yes, hitting Eggbot whole run gives just 2-4k coin. From other side those 2-4k coins saved my time from playing 1 node, which I playing mostly for coins, and sometimes for crystals. So instead of 40-50 nodes/day, during  this event I played roughly 20-30/day which is not so annoying.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Sunstreaker

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.