New Character – Devastator

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Character – Devastator

Viewing 16 replies - 26 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Replies
  • Deszaras
    @deszaras

I haven’t decided which accessories to get for him. I got the medallion in a silver crate. The extra damage and the mohawk should be worth it. I was thinking acid or explosive rounds but I remember switching explosive off some of the other bots for acid. Maybe incendiary is the way to go. Acid seems to be the best for gravity or bots that blow blocks around. I’ll probably end up getting two to switch in and out, I just don’t know which.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@deszaras

I got the explosive rounds, and they’re great. I’ve seen others say that Acid and EMP aren’t all that good.

sixxdawg
    @sixxdawg

So happy that I spent sparks to promote Devastator only to have the game crash at the end of his run every single time. Useless turd!

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@sixxdawg

When it crashes, are you shooting right before the end of the run? That’s the only time that I’ve noticed it crash on me.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

Well, my theory is shot. It crashed on me twice in a row when I wasn’t firing at the end. So I don’t know. They were both good runs too. Close to 1,000 on one and about 750 on the second. I ran it again and only got about 450, which it let me keep. So it’s really frustrating.

sixxdawg
    @sixxdawg

I thought of that and did one run without doing anything near the end. It still crashed. I’m on the latest iOS and iPhone 6.

moi
    @moifirst

@vabeachguy @sixxdawg
    As mentioned in my most recent post in https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/new-event-devastator/ I think this crashing problem has been solved by R/E.
    Now let’s hope it won’t return.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@moifirst

It crashed on me a couple more times since my last post.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

Definitely not fixed, still crashes on me.

moi
    @moifirst

Yes, I noticed that the crashes have returned for me too.
    I don’t know if this is the solution, but since I’ve replaced Ravage (explosive rounds) by Kremzeek (EMP rounds) the crashes vanished again.

EDIT: And returned later on. Sigh!

sammer48
    @sammer48

I have just gotten Devastator and he has yet to complete a run without crashing. I started upgrading him but what is the point if he cannot complete a run????

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@sammer48 the 1.44.3 update should have fixed the issue :)

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I’ll try him out after he’s finished leveling up today. I hope it works.

Has there been a consensus on which type of rounds is the best to use? I’ve seen people say emp and acid aren’t good. @vabeachguy said explosive is a good choice. Has anyone tried incendiary yet?

moi
    @moifirst

@deszaras I’ve tried out Shrapnel (incendiary rounds) and although he was better than I expected, the best choice remains Ravage (explosive rounds).
    Especially after the latest update, when there isn’t a premature ending of the run (i.e. crashing).

Deszaras
    @deszaras

Thanks @moifirst Incendiary rounds seems to be a hit or miss depending on the bot. That’s true of acid and and explosive. I hope with these updates they are working on, they try and adjust how nerfed most of the early bots are.

moi
    @moifirst

I finally saw Devastator being transformed in some kind of tow truck.
    This was at the end of the spark run, when it boarded Astrotrain.
    devastator-towtruck2.jpg

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Character – Devastator

Viewing 16 replies - 26 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.