Medic Event

Viewing 22 replies - 126 through 147 (of 147 total)
  • Replies
  • ED209
    @ed209

I’m done with the event, got the sparks which I wanted and already have all the accessories and tfs. not bothering with OP

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Got my sparks too. I’m hoping a new event starts Friday and I can use those bonus 2000 tokens for it.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I really hope they give us Acidstorm or Nemesis for the next event. A guy can dream right?

AutoHog
    @bugante

So last day of event, and still no launch button for me…. but going by this thread, I’ve really missed out on a lot of action!!

Interestingly though, I can claim the 2000 tokens compensations. Worthless though, as I’ve no way to access the token exchange….!!

I’m still hoping this is due to me not having Sunstorm…

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I’ve experienced a new bug. I started an event run today, and E-grimlock was not available for selection. It was in a grey color, as if it was on a mission or being upgraded, but I never put him on missions, so he is always available for events. I double checked and confirmed he was not on any mission.

On the barracks he was available too, with full health, and there was no option to recover his health. When I played some normal nodes for the daily quests, he appeared in one of them. I selected him, and his health was depleted.

I proceed with him anyway, so I could be prompted about an option to recover his health, but I was able to start the run immediately. Right in the beginning I was killed, because of the first shot. I closed the app, and started the run again. I selected the healthpack energonicon and could use it to recover my health. Now I can use E-grimlock on the event runs again.

I believe it is related with the ceasefire bug mentioned before. I was in the middle of a run, when I could not fire anymore, and in the end, the astrotrain did not launch. I think my mistake was that I paused the game and exit the stage. after that E-grimlock became unavailable. I think the best way to deal with this bug is to force close the app, and restart it.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

The weirdest thing just happened (another JARSU…) I was going through one of four natural runs, it all began well and everything was going fine until I got hit by WMT and an incoming missile, after my TF recovered it could no longer shoot, no matter where I aimed the SOB would let of a single round, I tried transforming to vehicle mode and back but nothing, transformed to vehicle mode to try again but the TF got stuck in vehicle mode, I had to fly half the run to reach RV area for pick up, astrotrain shows up, my TF goes in but astrotrain woulndt take off, it just sat there with the hatch open… Had to hard close the app and open it again. Another batch of lost points and tokens >:(

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@luis-carlo-arocha
    When you hard closed the app, was your TF available for the next run?

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I claimed the free tokens but all I’d use them for are sparks since I have everything else. Despite the bugs, I’m assuming they’re be another event once the exchange. From what I could tell, the remaining tokens transferred from the previous one to medic. So two things could happen; I use the tokens now for sparks but what if they would have carried over to the next event where I could actually use them? There is also a possibility I don’t buy the sparks and the tokens don’t carry over. This game has gone down the drain.

Simply
    @chakos

Hi,

Where are these tokens we can claim. I don’t see anything new under NEWS for ABT – the last post is 11 months old.

Where are you all finding this?

Thanks

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

@ramonpontes Yup, no problem there, eventhough I lost that run I could complete the other 2 I had left without any problems

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

@chakos Open, ABT, press the Menu arrow, press envelope, swipe left (or right, Im on iOS so your milage may vary)

Simply
    @chakos

Thank you! I thought everyone had been referring to the newsfeed on this website.

I wonder how many of these I’ve missed in the past? There was no indication I had new mail.

sammer48
    @sammer48

@luis-carlo-arocha this has happened to me consistently since the beginning of the event.
    It usually happens on the first run of 4 and then does not happen again until later that day. Frustrating, but at least it only happens about 10 percent of the time.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I had this bug again, when Boss Pig appeared. I closed the app immediately.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I wish they’d say if the tokens carry over. It happens sometimes, others it doesn’t. If I could pick one way to describe the game’s problem is “lack of consistency.”

zeppled
    @zeppled

WTF!!! My last four runs I encountered the health cube bug. I am so glad this is ending.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@deszaras They never carry over tokens. Except once when an event was repeated because the first time got messed up. This last time was just a illusion of being carried over because it was messed up.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@sntrooper thanks for clarifying that.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Just a reminder. You probably need to have the game open when the token exchange ends to have a chance to claim those bonus tokens for the next event.

The last time we got bonus tokens, I opened the game a couple minutes after the new event started and the tokens were gone.

Joel
    @joel687

@gabe-nestor – Thanks for the reminder. I will make sure my game is running. This will only work, though, if I update first. I hope the update works…

moi
    @moifirst

@joel687 @gabe-nestor
    I was planning to shut down the game, when I saw that an update was present. After installation of the update (android version 1.27.2) I saw that I was still able to collect the 2000 tokens. Because there was no new event running (and because I had already collected them in the Medic!-event) I can’t say if they actually can be claimed for a new event but it looks promising.

Joel
    @joel687

@gabe-nestor – It totally worked. I got the tokens into the new event

Viewing 22 replies - 126 through 147 (of 147 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.