Medic Event

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 147 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I have two sets of 1,000 tokens waiting to claim.

It wasn’t showing in my newsfeed this morning, but it is now.

I’m on iOS.

Joel
    @joel687

Sparks collected. I’m out. I might do a few runs in the morning if it is needed to pass the daily tasks

Taybrian1
    @taybrian

My tokens keep disappearing even though I haven’t spent any. I went from almost 3,000 and hour ago down to 350! What the heck is going on? I’ll never earn the characters if you keep taking the tokens away!

Asen_77
    @asen

After soft update 1.26.7.6 again have run that stop shooting and when I get to Astrotrain nothing happens. He just stay there. This is on iOS device.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So they fixed the visual glitch where tokens from last event would show up but upon going to the token exchange your CURRENT token count would show.

Also this is probably the lamest event since overpower was introduced. They basically reused the event where I got Sunstorm first. Only sparks for me which I got easily.

WiseDiver234
    @wisediver234

Experienced the same problem on iOS in the last run. Dead End got unresponsive after first shot and even disappeared “underground” in Pig City because he could not shoot at red bridge-light. After hard closing the game lost points and have to wait for another hour before I can play again.

ST
    @thombleson

I had two different amounts of tokens I had about 750 showing on the exchange and and a little over 2000 showing on the event screen. I wake up and now i have 750 showing in both. This is a joke. Does Rovio even test these events before they start them. They keep making changes instead of fixing stuff and screwing everyone over.

Rachel Jones
    @rachel-jones

Well, what a way to bring people down! I have lost tokens. Amazingly, I played the challenge and had them taken off me. Waste of time and as pain in the a to boot. No fun at all ?

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

The ceasefire bug strikes again… DURING A BLOODY UNICRON RUN!!!!! Argh!

Rachel Jones
    @rachel-jones

I collected the second set of 1000 tokens, which did not show up in my total. It’s like trying to run through treacle. Funny how there are never any issues taking money off us. No bugs there!

cwgrltx22
    @cwgrltx22

This event has been nothing but trouble, missing tokens, repeated game freezes, Rovio how about you slow down on starting a new event until to get the bugs worked out? Beyond frustrated!

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

CNY all over again…. JARSU !!!

zeppled
    @zeppled

Not sure if the long term players remember but we didn’t have all of these problems until the word Exient started showing up when you open the game. Rovio should be ashamed to be associated with that company.

I also looked at the reviews of the other Angry Birds games that Exient does the maintenance (Angry Birds Go, Angry Birds Star Wars, and Angry Birds Transformers). Lots of complaints specifically about the forced ads all the time. The ratings in the App Store for those games are much worse than the other Angry Birds.

ED209
    @ed209

Done a spark run today and this crashed to home screen when boarding the ship at the end.

First it’s happened to me in ages.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

BTW… witch of the three bots available in this event are actually worth the effort? In past events Ive been able to use them in Test runs but considering they are not upgraded and accessorized I wasnt able to gauge their potential, I ask this because Im close to achieving the 7500 tokens and want to acquire the best bot.
    Thanks

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@luis-carlo-arocha None of them. They all stink and are some of the most useless characters in the game. They are only good for sending on missions. Sunstorm used to be the best of the three but he has been nerfed so much that he is about even with Skywarp now, but they are both just slightly better than Bumblebee. Starscream is the most useless character in the game but his weapon is unique and in the right situation can be fun to play with.

ST
    @thombleson

@zeppled the forced adds cause a problem of there own. Since that last big crash where no one could get the game to start sometimes when i start a run the pre-run add will not start until astrotrain lands and ur trasformer comes out. So while you are watching the longest ad possible my bot is getting smashed. I have actually got through the ad only to find out my bot was dead. The game is supposed to pause if this happens but I have hit pause a few times and you will get the pause screen but the run continues. I just marked it up to the long list of glitches rovio doesn’t care about fixing.

ST
    @thombleson

@SnTrooper there is a long list of useless characters. ultra magnus, bumble bee, galvatron, and starscream in my opinion at the top. their weapons are so weak they do nothing or they take so long to cool down you cannot get anything done. It seems like they keep nerfing the old transformers so you will get the new ones so you can actually do something in the game.

Klorel
    @klorel

Nothing’s fixed
    Still bugged…

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

@sntrooper @zeppled so which would be the less shitty one ?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@luis-carlo-arocha It really doesn’t matter. Get whichever one you like the look of best.

@thombleson
    For sure. Although Ultra Magnus can be greatly improved by his helmet accessory. He is still useless but it raises him out of the worst of the worst list.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

@sntrooper that bad, huh? Thanks anyway :)

ST
    @thombleson

I just checked the new and they are giving everyone 2,000 tokens for their trouble.

moi
    @moifirst

@thombleson I was hoping that they gave another 2000 tokens (they should have!), but alas it was the same old news as from yesterday.

zeppled
    @zeppled

@luis-carlo-arocha. I agree with sntrooper. Play the one that interests you most and you enjoy. I am just mentioning that Exient has their hands in the Angry Birds games I mentioned earlier. That’s a deterrent for me.

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 147 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.