Medic Event

• The new event is called medic. It features the Seekers as the bonus squad. You get one bot.

IMG_0385.PNG

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 147 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

The token exchange has Sunstorm, Starscream, and Skywarp for purchase/upgrade. Each one has two or three accessories also

Anonymous

How long does this event go for? News Feed isn’t​ loading…

Meh
    @mehh

It at first looked like tokens were rolled over from the last event, but when you go to spend tokens, that page token total reads 0, so you don’t get the rolled over tokens or the ones you just earned from this new event

I’m so effing tired of all these screw ups

Whatever-was-taken
    @dualemg81

Not sure how this happened, but after my very first run (score maybe 1100 after 105% bonus) noticed I had 900ish tokens.

Meh, nothing of need in the event cept more sparks anyways. Back to back boring events with nothing really to cash in on, I’ll take em and get out sooner.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Still no launchers for sunstorm… what gives rovio?

Joel
    @joel687

For a moment, I got excited. They carried over my tokens from the Implosion event! They actually let us keep our unused tokens!!!
    IMG_0386.PNG

Joel
    @joel687

…And then I opened the token exchange. We didn’t keep our tokens. They Screwed up again. Jarsu!

IMG_0387.PNG

Joel
    @joel687

@mehh – Sorry, I didn’t realize you already pointed it out

Oh well, I am just playing for sparks

Joel
    @joel687

From the facebook page. This is a 4-day event.

MEDIC! IS NOW LIVE!

Compete every day to earn tokens and unlock rewards in the token exchange. Good Luck!

Event ends:
    2017-05-05 0:00 UTC
    2017-05-04 19:00 EST

Whatever-was-taken
    @dualemg81

Yep, my token exchange says a giant zero, where should have at least couple hundred? Definitely not the 1200 I see from main page.

Glorious misery

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Again? It’s only been three weeks since these were available in the Airdrop event (four events ago). Boring.

No carried over ghost tokens for me.

Joel
    @joel687

I just did my first run, earning 100 tokens. They were added to the 550 tokens that were “carried over” from the last event. They Do Not show up in the token exchange. I won’t try another run until the tokens work. (I now have 650 tokens in the main screen)

The only tokens that are showing up in the token exchange are the 20 tokens I got from the daily quests

Anyone else notice this?

coolbug
    @coolbug

@joel687 yup. I have 40 tokens from last event but in the token exchange, I have 0.

more bugs for rovio to fix.

Anonymous

LOL, look at this glitch. The glowing effect from those health boxes stayed with EGL on the Astrotrain:

Screenshot_20170430-195635.png

Screenshot_20170430-200654.png

coolbug
    @coolbug

@joel687 I also just completed my first round, won 100 tokens, but 0 in exchange.

Well I guess this event might be worthless…

coolbug
    @coolbug

@partshade Same thing with when I completed a round too.

Anonymous

@coolbug Is the animation active the entire run for you too? Seems when EGL collects a box, it never goes away.

coolbug
    @coolbug

@partshade Jackpot! Once I hit at least one of those health boxes, the health booster effect stays on him for the rest of the run.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Tokens are not showing up in the exchange for me either but the twenty tokens I had left over from the last event weren’t carried over. Maybe it’s not from the last event but from the Airdrop event? If I remember right I didn’t have any tokens left over in that one.

Joel
    @joel687

Well, until tokens show up in the token exchange, is there any reason to play the event?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Then halved the bonus with one bot and I’m seeing about 25% less points before bonus, but the only cut the token levels by 1/3. Good thing it’s four days and I only need sparks. Of course, may have to get it by leaderboard placement if they don’t fix the token level payout.

Expected token levels for day 1 are:

1. 100 @ 1000 – Tot: 100
    2. 100 @ 2000 – Tot: 200
    3. 150 @ 5000 – Tot: 350
    4. 150 @ 8000 – Tot: 500
    5. 150 @ 15000 – Tot: 650
    6. 150 @ 25000 – Tot: 800
    7. 200 @ 50000 – Tot: 1000
    8. 250 @ 100000 – Tot: 1250
    9. 500 @ 150000 – Tot: 1750
    10. 750 @ 200000 – Tot: 2500

Deszaras
    @deszaras

After my first set of runs I’ve out of nowhere lost almost all my health and can’t fire. The things is bugged immensely. I’m glad all I was going for were sparks.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 You really jinxed it. XD

Never say anything aloud or you may have had tokens to spend. :P

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Another bug: soon after few shots my UM stopped to shoot at all. The game stopped reacting to any tap except transformation. When I reached Astrotrain, it just kept standing there doing nothing. I has to force close the mission. After restarting, the next mission was the same, only it was Pig City, so I fell into the pit; the game stuck there again.

Googs
    @ncaddy

@werehamsta + 1

The same happened to me.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 147 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.