Medic Event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 147 total)
  • Replies
  • Asen_77
    @asen

In my first run bot just stop shooting, but because I played in the pig city and couldn’t shoot to target to open bridge I just close the game and restart it. Actually it don’t take my run, and I have same full 4 runs. Then when I start everything looks normal. Till now when I collect 510 tokens ( enough for small sparks container that I need to upgrade my Dead End to 105%, but same JARSU – when I get to token exchange I see only 60 tokens … New Day – New JARSU ???

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Biggest JARSU. My event window vanished! Wow, this is a new low.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Another event to skip.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Another Pig City run, another fall into the pit. This time, though, I didn’t interrupt it immediately and the game didn’t kick me out. Then I pressed transformation… and UM started to move underground. Even when the pit ended, it kept burrowing slowly as long as there was transformation power. Several recharges later, I managed to reach Astrotrain… not that it launched, of course. Had to abort, after all.

The next run was on the Beach. This time I tried to transform as little as possible. Not sure if it mattered or not, but it ended normally… except that tokens didn’t count. Blargh.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Worst event yet!!!

I wonder how much worse it will get.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I wonder how long it will take for rovio to fix this JARSU

ED209
    @ed209

the event will be over before they fix it lol

sheepybach
    @paul13

The same here also I just hit a run that gave me 100 Tokens which shows on the homepage but only showing 20 on the Comp page. I never had any carried over from the last event.
    What a big c..k up yet again, Has there ever been a time when they had this working as it should geeeeezzzzzz

Anonymous

Just got 20 tokens from one of those Daily Challenges, and they’re definitely counting in the Token Exchange. Maybe I’ll be lucky enough to get 420 for some Sparks before the event ends. xD

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Also noticed that the health boxes don’t heal Deadend. His hearts flash, but do not increase.

Scratch that. it’s working now.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Anybody had this? Just did an event run and came out of the train in car mode and went non stop to the end boarded the train and flew away. Unable to change to walk mode or shoot and so scored ZERO NADA NOTHING

Taybrian1
    @taybrian

I’m trapped! I had the same glitch that stopped me from firing and I fell into a pit. Using transform I somehow made it to Astrotrain but I can’t end the level and I can’t even exit. I stopped playing last night to let it reset itself but it’s still stuck nearly 8 hours later. Not sure what to do now.

ED209
    @ed209

No matter what my tokens in the exchange will not go over 80. Nothing carried over and I have about 600 tokens from playing during the day but still not showing up in the exchange

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Got the out of body experience glitch too. Going along in a cobalt valley run when suddenly couldn’t shoot and nothing was shooting at me. (Really weird just strolling past all kinds of pigs and monoliths as they just look back at where I had been.) Got to Astrotrain but it wouldn’t take off. There was no pause button to get back to the map so I swiped down which paused the game and I was able to then get back to the map and at least get the points that I had gotten before it messed up.

Then I went into the lab and after two spins it froze and I had to hard close the game. Restarted and went to do another run to find that the Grimlock that I had been using when it glitched was now at zero health.

Simply
    @chakos

Same token issue here as well. All tokens I earned yesterday are unavailable on the exchange page. Started at zero this morning.

Ultramaxprime
    @cheeto

Grrrrrr. I’ve earned 800 tokens so far in this event, but token exchange only shows I have 40. I spent 30 gems so far to play this event and now your ripping me off! What the hell is wrong with you guys!

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

I am having the same issue….what the heck is going on Rovio!?!?!?!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Another JARSU… why i can’t be surprised even though i am not playing i am still looking here at the forum :)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

This sort of thing makes quitting the game easier and easier.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@optimuspig +1 I agree and what’s more amazing is I don’t need anything from the event. It’s the principle of the fact they are continuously having bugged events. This one seems the most bugged yet.

sammer48
    @sammer48

I had a different glitch. Playing with E Grimlock and the cool down accessory. EG just froze, could not shoot, and this was early in run, then made it to end and had to reboot.
    This happened several times, last night and this am. So I turned off the cool down accessory and it has now run fine. Tried also with different bot and ran fine, so it must be the accessory…..good job Rovio

sheepybach
    @paul13

Had the issue twice since I posted. The board I’m on is so low scoring it’s crazy, P1 is just over 6000 I’m P5 with 3000 not had a final score over 600 with bonus but it’s all a waste of time as the tokens are not moving.

coolbug
    @coolbug

At this point this game has gone from “yay! this game is so fun!” to “really?” with most of the game.

Joel
    @joel687

I tested it again, and no tokens are being added to the token exchange. I am waiting to see what happens when it goes to day 2. If the 100 tokens I will collect for being last show up in the token exchange, I might compete tomorrow. If not, I am done with this event

Bob
    @blachner

Let’s see what happens with the tokens at 5:00 when this challenge is over. My bet is it will load the tokens that determines only what place your in. Waste of time and gems used to position placement. So weak….

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 147 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.