Mastery Points

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 376 through 400 (of 2,264 total)
  • Replies
  • KillerKea
    @killerkea

I now have 13 rank 10 birds and the amount of snoutling upgrades I have gotten since my last post 2 days ago were surprisingly good. I had 10 twice and 15 once. My low was 2. The other times averaged slightly less than 6.

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

I just had a record high dojo visit today – 18 upgrades. And the trend was completely backwards from the norm: 3 upgrades on the first slot before getting an LC offer, 4 on the second, and 11 on the third. Before that, my per-visit record was 14 and my single-slot record was 10 (on the first slot).

My current stats:

Visits: 39
    Upgrades: 248
    Average: 6.36

Split-time averages:

Start – Capt’n rank 10: 11 visits, 5.45
    Capt’n – Tricksters rank 10: 21 visits, 6.24
    Tricksters – present: 7 visits, 8.14

If I omit the 18-upgrade visit (obviously an outlier), my overall average goes down to 6.05, and my Tricksters-present average goes to 6.5.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Hi all! I’ve been mostly playing the Space Mirror World update, so will have to catch up on this later.
    Are any of you playing it?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Status of my statistics on appearance of LC upgrades in Dojo:
    Total offerings: 51 (I missed one early on)
    All: 32%
    Red: 10% (if the one I missed recording was for red, that makes his % = Matilda)
    Chuck: 14%
    Blues: 18%
    Bomb: 14%
    Matilda: 12%
    The difference between all, and all the single bird offers (taken as a group) is statistically significant.
    The difference between all and the blues may be significant, but hard to tell
    The difference between red and the blues is probably significant
    The difference between chuck and the blues may be significant, but hard to tell

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

@mvnla2 My stats for that (as counts, not percentages) are:

Red      18
    Chuck    18
    Matilda  17
    Bomb     22
    Blues    16
    All      38

In my giant post on the last page I hypothesized that usage might have something to do with LC offers. Now, I’m thinking that was just a coincidence.

mich
    @m-ich

I may have found a way to (very slightly) influence the offers. I have been paying attention to this for quite some time, and I have never seen the same offer displayed twice at the same time. It seems like the game is actively preventing this. This means that you should always buy the upgrade you want most first, because it can only be offered a second time when you have already bought the first one.

It also means that if you do want to spend LC on upgrades (I wouldn’t, but it’s your money), you should only do so when all offers are for LC, because that will result in the highest probability of the next offer being for snoutlings again.

@mvnla2, here’s a list of additional normal snoutling offerings from the past few days.

@mvnla2 I also have a new average for the cumulative total of my LC re-roll dojo offerings.
    Total runs 143
    Total offerings 862
    Average offering 6,03
    Total mastery gained 431000
    Total LC spent 715
    Total Snoutlings spent 62064

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@m-ich I posted that 2.5 months ago in page 2 of this thread, but it is good to remind people about it. I also mentioned that if you take that logic a step further it means that when you get all your birds except one to rank 10 you will be given snoutling upgrade training an unlimited number of times for that last bird so if you have enough snoutlings saved up you can buy it 200+ times and get that bird from rank 1 to rank 10 with one session at the dojo. I’m going to do that with the Thunderbird because I’ll have all rank 10 birds by the time I save up enough LC to buy it.

The tip works much better when you have a lot of rank 10 birds. Skulkers was the last bird I bought and was rank 8. Yesterday I had 16 rank 10 birds and I was able to buy training for my Skulkers 4 times in one session!

Laxietoo
    @laxietoo

@mvnla2 Here are more stats for you. Note that I had some issues with quick fingers on the 20nd & 21st so inadvertently used some LCs in between snoutlings. ;)

Monday Jan 19
    7, 6, 6, 7, 5, 5

Tuesday Jan 20
    10, 7, 2, 5, 6, 4

Wednesday Jan 21
    12, 5, 6, 7, 10, 5

Thursday Jan 22
    3, 12, 9, 5, 7

Friday Jan 23
    0, 11, 6, 6

Saturday Jan 24
    2, 5, 2, 2, 4

Sunday Jan 25
    8, 6, 5, 4

Monday Jan 26
    3, 7, 6, 5, 5

Laxietoo
    @laxietoo

@mvnla2

Here is the current status of my birds.

Blues 9, 8, 7, 8, 5 Tricksters is 7500 away from being 10.
    Red 8, 7, 7, 9, 7
    Chuck 7, 8, 7, 7, 5
    Matilda 7, 8, 7, 7, 5
    Bomb 9, 8, 7, 7, 6 Pirate is more than 17,000 away from 10

So I am still playing with 2 at 9 and all the rest are 8 or less.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Thanks all! Have had a busy couple of days; will try to catch up.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

It didn’t take me very long to get all my birds from rank 9 except Skulkers which was rank 7 to rank 10. I now have 24 rank 10 birds. In my case the number of snoutling upgrades you get when you move up in ranks did not slow down. In fact it increased for me. Part of that might be luck, but when you get down to the last 2-3 birds your chances to get snoutling upgrades actually does increase.

My last 2 birds were the Avenger and Skulkers since I never use the Avenger and Skulkers was the last bird I bought. I still don’t own Thunderbird. When I got down to the last two birds I’d often see only two options to buy snoutling upgrades for those two birds and the third slot would be empty until I missed and got an LC upgrade, but that would then cause the first slot to be an LC upgrade and the next two slots were still snoutling upgrades. I could keep buying snoutling upgrades till I got the LC upgrades for Red, Blues, and All Birds so I was able to buy 6 Avenger and 5 Skulkers upgrades before the dojo got filled up with the 3 LC offers.

On my last trip to the dojo my Avenger needed 1999 mastery and my Skulkers needed 38,340. I purchased 3 Avenger upgrades before getting 2 LC upgrades, then I purchased Skulkers and got the Avenger upgrade to complete my rank 10 Avenger and at that point I was able to buy the Skulkers upgrade like I theorized until it reached rank 10 so on my last trip I purchased 81 snoutling upgrades. I didn’t keep track, but it seems like the past 5 days I’ve was averaging about 7 upgrades/trip to the dojo.

If I were to buy the Thunderbird right now, I could instantly upgrade him to rank 10, but I currently don’t have enough snoutlings to do that. So if any of you don’t own some headsets and are very close to having all rank 10 birds you should get those birds to rank 10 first, then buy one headset, visit the dojo and upgrade it to rank 10, then buy the next headset, visit the dojo to upgrade it to rank 10, etc.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@killerkea — This was the entire premise I was working under today until the Dojo broke when I ranked out chuck.

Screenshot_2015-01-28-06-43-47.png

I have enough snouts and LC to finish the process but I am unable to. Sucks.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I had a similar problem. All you do is force the app to close then re-open it and you can continue buying the snoutling upgrades at 72 or whatever you currently pay for them. In my dojo it says, “All available offers are sold out. Unlock additional bird classes to get additional offers.”

@tigerussell What happens if you buy that cake? :)

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@larry — It looks as though you might have the privilege of naming it.

Forum is not working well today.

It did eventually fix itself. I had 10 already done when I started, 11 left to do today and 4 left to buy. Took 1300 LC and over 150,000 snouts but the job is done.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I tried several times to leave a message earlier, but the forum wouldn’t update. I had a similar problem and all I did to fix it was close and reopen the app.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@killerkea — not as easy as that, or I never would have mentioned it. I don’t know what the trigger is but it seems to come and go on it’s own.

Done and over with now. Before any updates which is what I wanted.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@killerkea — Straight restart didn’t work. I had to deselect rainbird (class I ranked chuck out on). Restart, Play a little while without entering the dojo. This got me through the first 11. Bought a class, ranked it up fine. Bought a second, got two ranks up and bang messed up again. Waited a few hours, Played the arena a little. Changed classes and restarted a bunch. Found it working again. Finished out. Not as straight forward as I was expecting.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@larry — I looks as if you might have the privileged of naming it.

This did eventually sort itself out allowing me to buy my way up. I ended up paying about 1300 LC and over 150,000 snouts to get this accomplished. My biggest fear was not getting it done before Rovio made any kind of increase to max mastery level. I still had to buy four classes after I ranked up the 11 I was moving from 9 to 10. I started today with 10 already done during the course of farming all the snouts. Monumental task.

Laxietoo
    @laxietoo

@tigerussell How did you get that many LCs and snoutlings? My snoutlings are up to almost 6900 and I thought I had a lot! :-)

Also, What platform are you playing on? Thanks. Inquiring minds want to know.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@laxietoo I’m on android. Snouts came from months of farming. LC from the daily pig and some I paid for. I spent over 250,000 snouts in the dojo in total.

What’s that? Awaiting moderation? Anything change in here???

@admins
    , what’s happening?

@mvnla2, @laxietoo,

I found it already. It’s in the snoutlings thread.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 376 through 400 (of 2,264 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.