Known Cheaters Season 10

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Known Cheaters Season 10

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 368 total)
  • Replies
  • Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

You’re very clever. Really, I didn’t know. They all look the same to me ?

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq
    (A wee bit more) Knowledgeable (in this particular area), (currently) yes.
    Clever?! NAH.

BTW, I think the Korean name is 경화수월. According to Google Translate, it means “Easy to cure”, whatever that means.

DD
    @toolow

Alx was labelled a cheater yesterday but at least 2 more cheaters joined today.

@bubbley

Here is the list of cheaters on my board to date:

GodBless.John.Cena! – joined on day 7 with a score of 135,060
    бyль – scored over 100k in 5 minutes
    Trung – joined on day 5 with a score of 98,545
    Luis – known cheater
    Unnamed Player (one of many) – joined on day 7 with a score of 11,315
    Antonio – known cheater
    Trofi – cheated on my board last week and not top 3 but promoted
    PEN*S – cheated on my board last week and not top 3 but promoted
    gabo – from my board last week and not top 3 but promoted
    Медведь’профи… (CHEATER…) – from my board last week and not top 3 but promoted
    Alx – joined on day 4 with a score of 91,570
    DarkDog – joined on day 7 and labelled as cheater

S10W5D7c.jpg

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

A board from hell and 4 of them promoted themselves to Platinum as well.

You deserve a medal for sticking it out, well done.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@suzyq
    DRAGAODEFOGO was finally zeroed, cool :) nice to see that :)

@toolow
    @bubbley
    Maybe there are already more players-cheaters in cheater’s boards :D

Juicyfruit
    @juicyfruit

@datguygamer

@bubbley

Well in cheaters league aganin. In protest I wrote “grinding is not cheating”. I’m thinking about not playing as much on this site. Definitely not arena. If you can’t grind, what is the point :(
    By the way, new cheaters with me is avs, myf—smile (his score was only like 40,000 so surprised to see him/her here. The Chinese character person is not here
    Yet. Wished that person was kicked off the game , mob, mat’ko and power are here too.

Hope you all do well this week!

DD
    @toolow

Pleasant surprise. With some cheaters zeroed and most of the rest not moving, I managed to promote to Diamond League.

@kennymcc

That’s what I suspect; it’s highly unlikely that my luck landed me in such *fine* company.

@bubbley

Below is the final list of cheaters on my board for Season 10 Week 5. Apart from one player that I can’t tell, all the others are cheaters. :S

For me, the cheater for week on my board has got to be Ched. He’s been trying to hide his track with either actual play or sensible jump for most of the time. However, I managed to pushed him to make jumps of about 3k over twice in the last hour, which is impossible. And he got zeroed. Still, cheaters like GodBless.John.Cena!, бyль and Trung has got it easy.

GodBless.John.Cena! – joined on day 7 with a score of 135,060
    бyль – scored over 100k in 5 minutes
    Trung – joined on day 5 with a score of 98,545
    Luis – known cheater
    Unnamed Player (one of many) – joined on day 7 with a score of 11,315
    Antonio – known cheater
    Trofi – cheated on my board last week and not top 3 but promoted
    PEN*S – cheated on my board last week and not top 3 but promoted
    gabo – from my board last week and not top 3 but promoted
    Ched – clever one but pushed him to jump 3k over twice, BOOM!
    Медведь’профи… (CHEATER…) – from my board last week and not top 3 but promoted
    Alx – joined on day 4 with a score of 91,570
    DarkDog – joined on day 7 and labelled as cheater

S10W5D7d.jpg

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@bubbley; @toolow; @everyone

Hi all, just checking in, thought I would say hi. It’s good to see God is still blessing John Cena lol. Thanks to too low and bubbles for the birthday wishes, I don’t care much for birthdays but I thank you for the kind thoughts and wishes. Miss this forum and the friends here for sure. If you ever download Marvel Contest of Champions look me up. They wouldn’t let me use beAst, so I’m beESt over there. Ended up joining an alliance and been so stupid busy with it. Was a nice goodbye from @angryjohnny. Almost forgot my username here, very sad ?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow I am delighted. Well everyone in my league has already past 11k so it’s just another week of grinds/Cheaters. Such fun!

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@bubbley Why don’t you try not playing until the last couple of days of the week? If you don’t play *at all* before Friday afternoon, for example, then you are put into a league with a bunch of other people who didn’t play at all for the entire week. That does two things, one is it makes your week a lot less stressed because you don’t have to care. But the real benefit is that if you are in a league with cheaters, you only waste two days of playing rather than a full week. And if you aren’t in a league with cheaters, you don’t have to grind for days on end, you just have to grind on Friday, Saturday, and maybe a little on Sunday. The top person in my stone league last week (I’ve been taking this season off, for the most part) advanced to silver with less than 16,000 points (and we all started on Friday so that represents two days of objectives with the double-rewards (implying nobody really was grinding that hard (ok, at all))).

But the key is to not play at all before you start. You can collect your rewards from the week before, but do not fight any battles.

Juicyfruit
    @juicyfruit

@datguygamer
    I don’t know what timeframe but it happened on Saturday. I played too long ….again. Like 3 hours but I was so bored and so cold outside etc. so in cheaters league again but didn’t get zeroed in cheaters league, only necromancer event. Top guy 10k, me 4th place around 7k. I was zeroed but I think it’s because of the arena. I’m tired.

You know I never was higher than a silver crown in Fight! so it didnt really matter to me. I never ran into a cheater and once I got onto the last island and finished the professors lab, I quit. I got tired of the endless competitions. You’d think I’d get tired of the arenA. Which I am starting to lol! Perhaps I should just do hidden pictures game or something. ? It sure was more fun when I was just playing the storyline on this island. I didn’t even play the arena until I finished the story. I was too afraid to compete until I finished. Wish they had more lands with stories to explore.
    Thanks for your reply.

Juicyfruit
    @juicyfruit

Okay everyone some of your favorite cheaters are here with me:
    Dragaodefogo, alx, gustavo (you sure he is a cheater? Just seems to be an epic grinder – Kozak too), kozak, sayhello, chronos and pinez. …besides the otgphers from which I previously list. BUT the person with the Asian characters who jumped 16k and 100k in three minutes (which I reported with a ton of screenshot) is not here!!! At least not in this cheaters league. Too much too hope for that that person’s account is cancelled? I hope so!!! ? Still taking screenshot of folks here too but so far just massive grinding with the wheel has such high number trophies – 350 being the highest.

Juicyfruit
    @juicyfruit

Nooooo!!!! Chinese character person showed up as the 15th person now :(
    Seriously!?!?!?

DD
    @toolow

@shapokomanbeast
    Let me guess, your favourite character is… Rocket!

It’s good to hear from you. Would have join you in MCC but just can’t find the time ATM. May be when I get tired of ABE…

@bubbley

Ugh. You might want to consider @jamairoqui’s suggestion. Just know that, as I mentioned before, there is no guarantee that will work in your favour apart from saving you time and effort. And you’ll have to experiment and find the day and time to join that you’re happy with.

@juicyfruit

Sorry to hear. As my earlier posts indicated, I had cheaters joining my board throughout last week. I’m afraid Rovio is unlikely to change their system, not in the short term anyway, so unless you change, you’re likely to keep ending up in cheater league more often.

Juicyfruit
    @juicyfruit

@toolow
    Hi DD, you are 100% right so I can’t remember what all was said but no more than 11k per day. Man, that’s not much playing but I’m tired of being in cheaters league with these people. Will submit request and add again to get me out. They know I’m just grinding too much. I’m leaving this weekend for Europe and will be gone for two weeks. Hopefully, this will completely get me out of cheaters league…forever.
    Thank you!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@shapokomanbeast I guess we should keep mentioning you from time to time.

@juicyfruit
    Currently I am retired from the arena but will get back once I get all wood trophies for all 5 birds. How many Stamina Drinks did you use for grinding? How are you grinding in the event when you have an energy mechanism, there acting as hindrance?

Suzy
    @suzyq

@shapokomanbeast

Hi and belated birthday greetings. Glad you are having fun with your new game?

@toolow

Good news, really happy for you ?

@bubbley

Forgot when I joined the board this morning it was still double points until 10 o’clock. First 3 places are all on 20k plus so will just keep out bottom 3 if I can ?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq yeh it’s nuisance. I don’t know why they have it spread over 2 weeks. I joined last night but only have time to complete objectives before going to bed. This morning the same situation it finished a 7am for me. Top 3 clearly spent hours grinding. So it’s catch up all week if I can. I’m tired of Gold League.

@toolow
    well done certainly worth the effort.

@jamairoqui
    it’s an idea. I might try it if this week is hell. Thanks.

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq @bubbley
    Thank you. Not sure if it’s really worth the effort but it was satisfying.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

Once again I have got Furian on my board. They have only posted a small score at the moment. If they do the same as last time they won’t do anything for the next 4 days then drop a score of 90k.

Still waiting for 1 more player to fill the board.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Hello everyone. I have updated the list. Below shows Season 10 Cheaters only. There are quite a few new names. Please use this and the list on page 1 of this thread to get a full picture. It was getting rather cumbersome. I am also hoping that many on the original list have tired of the game so we will not see them. Not all have because I still meet quite a few in the Arena.

Good luck this week. Once again thanks for all the information hopefully I have it all.

IMG_4188.JPG

If it’s too small let me know I will make it bigger.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@datguygamer

Speak of the devil and he shall appear lol

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@shapokomanbeast Of course, the beast within shall prevail forever. ;)

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@datguygamer

Haha for sure.

Judging by the comments the cheating situation has gotten worse here, is that the case?

Juicyfruit
    @juicyfruit

@bubbley

@datguygamer

I can’t remember which of you said it but what does getting five woods in all birds mean? Does that reset something?
    Thanks!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Known Cheaters Season 10

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 368 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.