Is AB2 worth it? (Warning: contains rant)

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Is AB2 worth it? (Warning: contains rant)

Viewing 3 replies - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Well…
    I started playing, made it through the first chapter. Seems ok so far. But that might just be the first few levels they make easy on purpose because, well, they wouldn’t want to scare new players away. I don’t know. I’ll keep playing for a bit every day, or as long as the hearts allow me to.

cognitive
    @cognitive

To find out if AB2 is worth it just watch the commercials for other games that Rovio is showing throughout the game. From restaurant simulations to a hundred different ‘slide finger to break bubbles’, as a software developer of 30+ years it pains me to see the manpower go to waste. Breed dragons, breed monsters, flowers, eggs, islands, blah, blah.

So yea, AB2 is worth it in the grand scheme of things.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@cognitive
    Agreed… Games used to be so innovative years and decades ago. Nowadays everything is just a sequel or a rip-off or a copy of the same game mechanics. I’m tired of seeing Match-3, bubble popping or the same “Breed monsters” mechanic that Pokémon invented 20 years ago.

At least AB2 is “only” a sequel not a rip-off.

Btw, I’m already stuck. Level 20 was a brick wall – took me 10 tries to clear and I really am not new to slingshot.
    And my daily challenge was so impossible. Firstly, a level from an area that I’m 500 levels away from, secondly the second level was a 5-wave level when I only have four birds. I have many Golden Pig appearances to make up but it just doesn’t do. I’d still have to get Strike or Birdie on every room and I can’t.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Is AB2 worth it? (Warning: contains rant)

Viewing 3 replies - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.