i need a help for buying classes

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum i need a help for buying classes

• Hi everyone
    I need help

Screenshot_2016-05-11-14-13-57.png
    Currently Level 29 , in the middle of the cave levels.
    Looking for a good class to buy for both caves and arena.
    Which one should I buy when got enough lucky coin? (No need a class for red and Matilda)

Viewing 23 replies - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Don’t say you don’t need a class for Red or Mathilda! You don’t know if a new class could get you a massive advantage :P
    Paladin, Sea Dog and Witch are must-haves. Witch makes Mathilda extraordinarily useful in Arena, Paladin makes Red extraordinarily useful in Arena AND PvP. Sea Dog is probably Bomb’s best class.
    Bard is cool for her high damage output and the chance to stun, TH can be useful but not as much as the other classes.
    The others aren’t a must.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@smwforever45
    Thanks…
    What I mean is I have samurai and priest which I use all time and it kind of becamed really handy for me, the Birds I need to make them stronger are chuck the blues (and bomb maybe)

Mp127
    @mp127

Skulkers for Blues were always a nice option, Illusionist has good potential if you know how to use it, Sea Dog, Bard are best classes for Bomb & Matilda. Witch is other good option, but much more expensive than Bard.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

IMO you don’t need premium class for Chuck and Blues, Wizard and Spies are good enough.
    Do for Sea Dog and Witch if you have enough LCs.

mich
    @m-ich

If your Red is strong and Bomb is weak, consider using Cap’n for Bomb and buff Red to make him even stronger. Spies are great for Blues if you need splash damage, Rogues if you want damage over time (useful for Ninjas). So I, too, believe you don’t need premium classes for Blues and Bomb.

I would really recommend the Paladin to you. As value for money goes, it’s easily the best premium class there is. There is also a great strategy for many cave levels that involves Paladin: Take Pigiana and either Princess (if Paladin has higher health than Pigiana and Princess) or Rogues. Use Pigiana to keep Paladin buffed always, and use Princess or Rogues to make all opponents target Paladin. Because of Pigiana’s buff, Paladin will retaliate for every opponent’s attack, healing himself again. This strategy works best for cave levels with many low-damage opponents.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Paladin & Sea Dog for farming;
    Sea Dog & Witch for arena.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

How about thunder bird or treasure hunters?
    thank to all of your suggestions,
    I think I’ll buy paladin or seadog
    But still prefer too see more ideas.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Paladian, Seadog and Witch. Also if you haven’t got the Golden Chili yet that is a must buy.

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

Seconding Golden Chili if you don’t already have it. Before any classes.

Regarding Thunderbird, I like it but it’s not as good as Wizard, and too expensive to put high on the must-get list.

Same for Treasure Hunters. They’re really good in specific circumstances (e.g. Saturday dungeon or cave levels with lots of brutes), but Spies, Rogues or Tricksters are better most of the time.

Paladin is as good as Samurai if not better in PvE. The passive heal is nice, the defensive ability is just as useful as Samurai’s single-turn shield, and much better when there are Ironclads. Best value class for your LCs IMHO.

Bard was my favorite class for Matilda for a long time. Not terribly expensive, does good damage, and while healing isn’t the best, it pairs well on a team with Paladin (Hint: get Paladin first). Very good if you have Nightmare set.

Sea Dog is a damage monster if used correctly, particularly for Arena and pigs with a lot of hit points. Probably the best among the most expensive classes.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Why do you need more ideas if we’ve already given you the best ones?

Just to have more for the sake of having more?

Pointless
    @pointless

You have the answers, seconded (and more) by others. Thunderbird and Treasure Hunters are not worth the LCs right now, expensive and rarely used (objectives aside).

BINH
    @binh

Paladin & bard

Power Pork
    @abginebird

Thanks everyone.
    One last question: I have enough lucky coin to buy skulkers, is it worth to buy?

JJAtelier
    @vinnieb00

@abginebird

I’ll say this. If we’re talking about arena, I don’t think any of Blues premium classes are worth the top priority. While Skulkers is a respectable solid class with interesting synergies and an affordable price. It’s bonus damage mark and even Blues chilli stun effect are heavily countered by Mana Shell which is pretty prominent as you reach higher levels in the arena format. Not to mention it’s a class that lacks any self sustain for the long winded caves.

Like others mentioned prior. Rogues and Spies are good enough while Pally, Witch and Sea Dog are must have premiums in any format. In any case, Skulkers can wait later.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I wouldn’t get Skulkers before Paladin / Seadog / Witch.

Joe Wolf
    @joe-wolf

What’s the difference between Arena and PVP?

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@graugeist and everyone!
    Bought it (it was on discount too “75 Lucky coins”)
    Screenshot_2016-05-13-20-47-06.png

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

@joe-wolf
    There is no difference – Arena is the PvP in Epic. The terms are used interchangeably here.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Not bad. You’ll get a lot of mileage from Paladin.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Paladin used to be my weakest class (and like you, the 5th class I got for Red). Always dumped around at M6 with the others are 7 or 8. Definitely use him as much as you can! He’ll grow more and more important for the gameplay the more mastery he has. His damage output is great, the healing he gives could make Mathilda’s support obsolete sometime, and his shield has found some good uses on my game already, too.

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

I got Paladin around the time when I finished Cave 1/2(level 20, I think). Witch is a good option in lower level play because Witch can heal the banner for more then the birds can deal. At level 33, my birds deal 1500 when Witch can heal the banner for 1500-2000. But in higher level play, the opponent can deal 25 to 50 percent of the Banner’s health(sometimes 75 percent if there are TJ/Critical strikes proc), while Witch can only heal for 25% at the most(w/the sweet set).

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I have Witch healing over 7,000 out of 30,000. She’s great.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

You really need to work at increasing Mastery though. Use castle battles for that. Star Reef Castle is the best for it at this point although Desert Pig is good too although it doesn’t give as much snoutlings as before. King Pig’s used to be good as well.

I think I miss a couple of obscure classes you can’t buy anymore but I have 30 classes. 1 at 10, 5 at 11 and the rest all at max (12 Mastery).

For me the most efficient classes are these (I know you got a lot of advice already but I just signed up here and here’s my 2 cents ;) When I give more than one, they’re in order of my preference.

– Mathilda: Witch and Druid (I usually love classes that give damage over time)
    – Bomb: Pirate (until my Seadog gets to 12 then that will be first), Sea Dog, Canonneer
    – Blues: Rogues, Trickster and Treasure Hunter (very useful against enemies with counters. Mine’s at 11 and can,t wait to get it to 12)
    – Red: Paladin all the way although I use my Elite Knight more now because of increased health. It also gives higher protection to targets. No healing on attack though.
    – Chuck: Wizard, Elite Mage and Rainbird.

In battle, the right weapon sets can make a huge difference too. Mana Shell set for Chuck is very useful as will be the Reset set when I finally get the Sonic Orb. That set has caused me more grief in Arena than any other ;). Time Jump is nice too.

For Red, Banner Breaker is my go to forthe increased attack. Before I got that, Dragon Breath was it for me.

Mathilda, I discarded a few sets of her over time to get ressources power up others. I only kept Cleasing Light.

For Bomb, my go to is Scissors. Waiting on the second (defensive) half of Gladiator Punch. Sugar Rush was awsome but I let it go for ressources as I got it before I got to level 50 and it was too weak.

For Blues, I also had a few sets over time and only kept *Beep* Attack. It’s all about bonus attack to target and other enemies. None of the others are really compelling to me for Blues.

Hope this helps you a bit! :) Do Castles over and over to level up and increase Mastery. That will help you more than any specific class or weapons at this point.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum i need a help for buying classes

Viewing 23 replies - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.