Halloween Pig

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Halloween Pig

• The lab continues to produce mutants…

Get ready.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 72 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Can’t wait to see the prize of this event, but first I need to survive in Red’s Arena’s Top 1000.

Mp127
    @mp127

I hope this event will have better prizes than last one. I don’t mind getting good items for Matilda or Stella.

llrr
    @llrr

This actually seems like a really interesting event for the first time in ages

TomT
    @tomt

I just hope it doesn’t last more than a week!! 11 days of monster was still too long.

matiasbv
    @matiasbv

I really hope they give us better prizes this time,
    also I hope they put up a new island soon ! its been long
    without nothing new.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

I hope they give out weapons for Bomb or Red. Those are the only SS weapons/hats that I need.

tantan
    @tantan

I’ve just notices that Halloween pigs in promo image look like walrus pigs in hats.
    Does it mean that we won’t even have a new design for monster pigs this time? ((

TomT
    @tomt

Good god, the prizes are getting worse and worse every time, and the event is back to 13 days again…..

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

The prizes are terrible for this event. Only 11 gems total. The only prize worth anything is the boat hull. Ship for Chuck would be useful.

Mp127
    @mp127

Booo…ring. Why it’s so hard to add good items to event? I’m only look for SS Stella item, because I don’t have any.

Skayra
    @skayra

dont need anything from the hallowen. 13 more day rest. only the good item is ship parts (but i am not gonna waste 13 day for the only ship)

Slot is bad to. Still same.

Only good thing is there a new island.

llrr
    @llrr

Ok I take that back…walrus pigs with different colors, more ads, less gems. The game is screaming “I’m not making enough money” it seems…

tantan
    @tantan

I’d like to get Chuck boat for the case if I get Chuck Double Mast sometimes. But I’ll leave for a few days in the end of the event, so I won’t even try.

Anyway, I’m glad to see new timings for the pigs.

Pees2te
    @pees2te

Terrible prices… worst event what i do…

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

Prize are not so great but the boat for Chuck would be perfect with my double attack mast.

So sad I opened 3X 4X slot and didn’t get any boat item for the events… no way i’ll make it to top 500

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

was wondering if anyone think that maybe these reward have “hidden effects”

I mean they offer pumpkin items for everyone, maybe they offer an hidden effect in this event against the monster pig

Pees2te
    @pees2te

I’ve got haloween bow, but i was think its better… triple attack? Nahh
    I will change it for halloween boat if i can..

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@troisdsmax I finished 51 last monster event using the cruiser as my boat. If you use your energy wisely getting to top 500 without a special boat is possible.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@gabe-nestor you gotta be real good and your bird at maximum level, my birds are between lvl 23 and 28 atm, and I finished last event like 1400 with the burger bow which helped me A LOT! I would have made it near close to that without. Of course I also need to use my ships energy on island boss if I want to get to last island eventually (now at 8-4 and getting the ice boat in 3 wins).

I assume that beeing lvl 30-35 also helps a lot even with normal boat, can’t wait to be there to know if I’m going to make it to top 500 eventually.

and maybe some expert can tell me which is better:

My Chuck is lvl 25 with the blue sorcerer hat, the broom and the white glace that remove chucks sabotage

My Bomb is actually lvl 23 with the SS halloween hat, the S axe and the bonsai from last event.

I have the gold double attack mast for chuck, and the black ship mast double attack for bomb

Which one should I use, the attack on the chuck mast is like 600 more but I know many people tend to prefer Bomb.

Pees2te
    @pees2te

@troisdsmax use that bird who have more attack

GanonTEK
    @ganontek

Hi, question about the prize from the red cup. I got the silver pumpkin with says sabotage effect enhanced. Anyone know how it is enhanced exactly? I see a new icon under my opponent when I activate a sabotage but no idea what it means.
    Is it more boxes? I haven’t been on the receiving end of one yet.

I’ve seen some birds over level 30. All my birds are now maxed out at level 30, how do you get higher?

Thanks, best of luck against the piggies!

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@ganontek you tap the lock icon on your birds and pay 50,000 coins each to unlock the ability to level up to 35.

@troisdsmax
    If you have a double attack mast, choose that bird as captain. If you have multiple double attack masts, choose the bird with the highest attack. The only way I would choose another mast is if you have a increased appearance ship that coincides with one of your other double attack masts.

GanonTEK
    @ganontek

Oh thanks for that. I didn’t know you could do that. I have 200k coins so I unlocked 3 of my birds for now. :)

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@mp127 How about the 10000 point prize? It’s an SS Halloween Basket, which would be useful to you, right? That’s the only prize that I want, it’ll make my Stella my 4th bird with all SS items.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Halloween Pig

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 72 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.