Halloween Pig

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Halloween Pig

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 72 total)
  • Replies
  • troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

Is it me or the reward for the easy pigs are higher? I got 90 points for the normal halloween pig. I dont think I was getting more then 75ish in last event for normal pigs

Mp127
    @mp127

@jdweagle1 Yes, that’s what I want. With hat I’ll have 2 SS for Stella.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

Rovio must have changed the monster stats.

Lvl 22 halloween pigs with 6500HP hit me for like 4000k+

Lvl 25 purple halloween pig with 16000HP hit me for like 2000k.

Normally I can go up to normal pig 40-45 (like 15-16k HP before I have trouble killing them)

Also the normal pigs give much more points in this event.

lvl 22 pig gave me: 100 + 24 + 50, I dont think lvl 80 normal pig from last even ever hit the 100 points mark with bonus etc.

I think in last event the base oint for normal pig was stopped at 60 points or so.

lvl 25 purple pig gave me 120 + 27 + 70.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

I know usually getting into the top 500 requires around 40 to 50 thousand points, but I think that number will be higher this event because the pigs are worth more and the ship prizes are really good. I’m thinking 65000? Anyone have their own estimates?

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Weird, yesterday I beat a Pink Halloween Pig (lv. 1) and didn’t get credited and it didn’t appear in the log, but all of my subsequent PHPs were counted. What’s even weirder is that I could still see my Clam Pig event log pages in the log. I thought they were erased after the event ended, right? One thing that’s really unusual about the event is that it’s not specific to whether a pig is a ‘super’ pig or a normal pig. Purple H. pigs have more health, but don’t do too much damage, along with having a 1 h time limit, and Pink H. pigs have less health, but seem to do more damage than expected and have a 2 h time limit. I started today with a position under 100,000th, and ended with just above 50,000th, so I have a good forecast for this event. I really hope to reach 10k points before the event of the event, because it’s the SS Halloween item for Stella (which is also available in the Premium Slot), which is the item with the highest health yield for Stella, who normally has very low health compared to each of the birds. However, I would be pretty much already satisfied with 5000 points, regardless of ranking, because this time, it’s an item for Chuck, which I don’t really need because of my Chuck already having an S accessory AND hat, and the bird item prizes don’t have any skills either. All of the gem prizes would allow me another 20 gem slot, since I already saved 11 so far.

GanonTEK
    @ganontek

The ‘normal’ Hallowe’en pigs are only around for 2hrs and not the normal 6hrs. They do give way more points than before too.

I find that the ‘normal’ ones have far less health but hit really hard
    The ‘gold’ (purple) ones have way more health but aren’t hitting that hard

Like, I fought a normal pig with 7000hp and I knew I had to kill it in two volleys of attacks as it was doing about 3000hp of damage to me. I fought a purple pig with 12000hp but knew I had about four volleys to kill it as it only hit me for around 2000hp or so.

From my stats
    A level 24 Hallowe’en pig gave me 100+26+54(mvp) = 180 claw point things
    A level 24 Purple Hallowe’en pig gave me 120+26+68(mvp) = 214 claw point things.

I’m starting to find it difficult to beat them now as they are both becoming as tough as each other. I’ve needed help getting the last 1000hp or so for the last couple.

I’ve got 6216 claw points and rank 2716 at the moment. I’ll be happy being in the top 5000 at the end. I just want those two items – the gold ghost and shield bow for the boat. I’ll aim to do better but I’ll be very happy with that. The mast doesn’t interest me as I recently got a blue birds double attack mast. The hull would be very good though but I think getting in the top 500 might be very hard for me. We’ll see. Lots of time left :)

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

Out of curiosity, I’m actually ranked 175ish, I now @pees2te is over me because I see him in the top 200 list, who else is there and what are your boat stats and what you normally do on a score after a battle for your captain?

Also out of curiosity, who knows how the top player manage to get that many point in 1 day, because the new top 3 was not in the top 200 in the last 3 days.

I know you can have a modified android version which give unlimited energy (you still need to kill them and find them)

If I had this edge, I would clearly have around 25k atm because I wouldn’t have to wait for more ships energy. But eventually you still face the harder monster problem with less time to kill.

So I’m sure people here know the secret, I don’t want to know HOW, I just want to know if my reasoning is true.

2 possibles way I’m thinking.

They have a “trainer” that make the tile go automatically and give them a monster score because they never break a chain.

They edit the memory manually to get their attack to 9999 instead of the typical captain score between 100-200 and one shot any monster.

I just want to know how they achieve it and how Rovio doesn’t hammer them…

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

the prizes aren’t that terrible the magic broom is better than my tin staff and the halloween basket is better than my scales of justice

Pees2te
    @pees2te

@troisdsmax I have burger boat and toy boat, chuck attack twice mast and Halloween bow. Playing practice non stop:p timer in watch for 30min and go, i never clise the game, only when go sleep, but i play all day and go to the work for night and play all night:) must have this boat. If you want we can play together;)

GanonTEK
    @ganontek

Anyone know how many points you need around now to get into the top 500?
    I can see you need about 15000 to get close to the top 200. I’ve a little over half that at 8500 pts or so and am rank 1800 or so

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

What I wonder is how players can manage being on the public leaderboard rankings (200th and higher). Most of the scores would have already meant getting the final point threshold prize or just spending gems like crazy. I started a day late, and I have too many things to do, so I just got past 600 points with about 40,000th place. I simply wonder how people can get to twenty Purple H. pigs without trouble in just a few days. Their health was just as high as some of the returning Super monster pigs in past events…

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

Well i’m still in top 200. Actually 165 and I have no Special item for halloween but my rank is starting to drop because I cant one shot or have mvp with one fight.

I know @pees2te is in top 100 and he have the halloween bow. But yet is score is like 1500 more then me.

I used 1 gem only as of now. Im clearly not spending more then that until the very end if i’m close to top 500 and that would help me. I’m sitting on 15 gems for this event if needed. I really want that boat reward.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

Btw me and @pees2te are not missing much ship energy per day.

tantan
    @tantan

@freckledpig147:

I simply wonder how people can get to twenty Purple H. pigs without trouble in just a few days.

It’s easy when you have high level birds and SS ship parts (I was also doing well with S cruiser boat for months).
    I do 12-13K damage to lvl 30-35 pigs when I have a poor game with captain’s attack around 100. Usually I have more and kill pigs under 20K with one energy.
    My weak point is time, but if somebody plays like this:

Playing practice non stop:p timer in watch for 30min and go, i never clise the game, only when go sleep, but i play all day and go to the work for night and play all night:)

they’ll definitely be able to get high scores without spending gems or cheating.

Pees2te
    @pees2te

This 14days events is not fun, its terrible.
    If you not playing non stop, its no way to get ship
    If i got this ship i will play for fun, only for bow and smthng
    The game was made to fun…

GanonTEK
    @ganontek

I think I’ve hit the point where it’s hard to go up in rank now.
    I’m around 1250th and even when I beat a monster and get ~200pts I go up maybe 30 places.

I think I’m fairly certain I wont get into the top 500 now but as long as I stay in the top 5000 I’ll be happy.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

more SS ship hulls with gold increased panel appearance skill should be put in the slot since getting in the top 500 is impossible and currently there are only ship hulls in the slot with increased bomb or matilda appearance rate (I guess)

even with lots of time I can’t even get past rank 5000

tantan
    @tantan

I’ve just got a pig in my list that I’m pretty sure I didn’t kill. I had pigs that didn’t show in my list but I don’t remember having an extra pig. I feel confused. )))
    I don’t know if the points were added too because I don’t pay much attention to them.

@pees2te
    , these 14 days events are fun for me because I can get pretty high without playing much.

TomT
    @tomt

@tantan Yes, this event is buggy. There were times when I encountered monster pigs but I didn’t have any ship energy, so I chose “Not Now”. Then these monster pigs just disappeared.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

I got in my log a MVP from an help fight I did. I had like 4k damage and the finder had like 6k. I assume that makes it for the 3-4 battles that I never got points for.

Im very happy after 5 days of event i’m still between 100 and 200 so I hope I can stay there till the end!

Anyone near the 500th places? Id like to know how many point is needed atm to be there. I assume it’s not much of a difference between 200 and 500.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@troisdsmax How many points do you have? I’m only in the top 2000 but I want to know how far away I am.

GanonTEK
    @ganontek

@jdweagle1 Right now I’m 861st with 13892pts if that helps

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

Thanks GanonTek that does help. To give an idea.

@jdweagle1
    actually I have 21169 points and ranked 152. That move a lot but I tend to be between 100 and 200. Sometimes I jump in rank from like 40 (I assume its banned people going out)

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Halloween Pig

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 72 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.