Halloween Pig

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Halloween Pig

Viewing 22 replies - 51 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • Replies
  • justpast40
    @justpast40

Are all of you in the Top 500 or close to it also logged into FB & using FB friends to help?

Is it possible to get Top 500 without FB? I understand there are extra FB points over & above the Win, Bonus (spotter) & MVP. Is this the difference?

None of my real friends play Fight & while I’ve set up another account to use for this, I haven’t used it yet because I don’t know where to find the massive amount of friends I’d need to stand as good a chance of people helping as I now get from the Everyone option.

I’m not the best player, but nor am I the worst. On both iPhone & iPad all Ship parts are SS & out of 18 potential Bird SS items, 1 device has 14 & the other 15 with the others being S items so I also have well equipped Birds.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@justpast40 The FB points replace the MVP so you can’t have more than 3 bonuses. I have gotten into the top 500 w/o using FB.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@justpast40 I don’t use FB for Angry Birds Fight!, but I’m pretty sure that some people that don’t use FB for Fight! can reach 500th. I think it’s more of a question of better items or more effective ship energy management, and not to forget taking advantage of help requests. The exclusive slot anti-monster pig items seem to work wonders for some. The FB bonus isn’t always worth hoping that some less diligent Fight! players that you friended will finish up the monster pig for you, but everyone is different and has their own gaming schedule.
    By the way, my position in the event is around 30,000th and I have no chance of reaching 500th at all, at least until I get better gear or my birds reach Lv. 30.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

I dont use Facebook amd Im actually ranked 160. Event is not over tho still half the time remaining and lvl70 monster are hard without special items.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

Anyone think the base point values should be switched for the monsters? I find it easier to kill the purple ones (which give slightly more points) than the pink ones.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

I think the levels of the halloween pigs I encounter are a bit higher than the purple ones (about 4) and the normal ones already start to give more points than the purple ones

wtf rovio

Pees2te
    @pees2te

Claim pig event i was top 500 without fb
    When you have good friends and play with they,
    you get more points becouse if they all have f.e. 70lvl pig, always get that for help

Example for halloween pig 52lvl
    You help without fb get 100points
    You help friends get 100+54 if you the best 100+54+100

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

Officially left top 200 laat night. I didnt play much yesterday and when I woke up this mornong I was 222. So I lost 150 rank in a week. I hope this will be true for the last week too.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

If or when do you think the super monster pigs will be released?

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

leaderboard

I got almost 60 rank back today in a strike. I assume thank you Rovio for banning cheaters. 5 more days to go for that awesome ship with chuck panel+

Red7827
    @gulgor0

Apparently the Golden Halloween Pigs has just joined the monster fray to fight with.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

yes it’s time to help yellow monsters because they give at least 200 points.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

Anyone near rank 500 who can tell me their score? I’m at 46952 actually for rank 155 and I’m wondering if I will manage to stay in top 500 if I play almost nothing during the week-end.

Assuming that most player can get 3-6K a day. I want to know where I should set my score to be able to set low on the week-end. I’ve played so much in the last 11 days that I just see birds in my dreams.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

Does anyone else think the ranks are weird? I’m at 728 and no matter how many pigs I kill I’m stuck at that rank.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

for myself I ended friday night around 160, haven’t played much during the week-end, my rank is now around 335 and 390, always on the move.

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

Wow many people here actually managed to be in top 500!!
    Can I get some tips? How can people even manage to get THAT high points?
    This time I was determined and decided to get under 2K rank NO MATTER WHAT.
    I worked so hard and did eventually end up at 1445 rank but I’m not satisfied with my ship yet so for next event I’m trying to get under top 500.

Please someone help me out and give tips!
    Thanks!

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@rhinofreak: In my case I played a lot, missing around 15-20 ships battles a day only while sleeping for the first 12 days.

I finished 406 with 57828 points, which is my best score by far. (my last best score was 28k)

I had the Desert Island Ship, the burger bow and Chuck Mast+ (4 stars)

I was able to one shot most of the pigs until lvl 30-40ish, and after that I managed to get a lot of MVP for a while.

I wanted to be in top 500 because this ship had Chuck panel+ and that was the perfect setup for me in boat equipment.

I spent around 10-15 gems on this instead of trying 20 gems slot to get a boat or an item that could have helped me. (or just wasted the gems I could have used to ensure my place in the top 500)

The trick is to use gem only when 3rd monsters appears. Because they give like 300 points+ each kill if you are MVP.

In the last 2-3 days, I was at monster pig /purple 90ish. I was doing 1 fight on the regular one and most of the time i got help on them, I wasn’t even using battle on the purple one, they had around 50k HP and I was doing around 4K in a run, so no one was helping me, except sometimes I had cheaters (Doing 10-15 runs of 2-3K damage, PS: I’m only assuming they are cheater, maybe it’s some legit player with a lot of gems to spend on a monster that would reward them a mere 240 points) to help me.

You have to figure out which number of the pigs start to give max point (like 20-25ish), before that, helping is not worth it much.

I think to get it the top 500, you need at least a double attack mast for a bird (Chuck, Bomb or Red i’d say)

If you manage to get the SP item bow from the slot, and you have a double attack mast, I think it is easy to stay on top 500 because you can one shot monster all the way up to 60-70.

I don’t think I would have made it without spending these gems. Because I mostly haven’t played last week-end, but if I did, I think I could have made it to top 500 without spending any gems.

But it was time that the event ended, I was not able to finish any of my monster (any colors)

regular and purple were near 100 at the end and lvl 12 for the yellow one.

So I was refreshing my page like crazy to get notified for help and was helping on all the yellow I could find and any one near lvl30-40 which I was sure to MVP (if the HP was down under 50% with only 1 fighter, I wouldn’t help because it wasn’t worth it.

Hope this help. In my case I’ll take a pause on the next event if it’s 14 days again, I’ll just go for the 10k SS item and the gold item. I don’t think my ship could be any better now with this event reward.

Good luck for next events.

Pees2te
    @pees2te

@troisdsmax you see any difference between normal ship and this chuck panel appearance? I dont see any different:/ this is panel app? I dont think so://
    No diff btw burger and this ship

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

I did see a difference, Either it’s just me, but I normally do around 130 with captain chuck on a boat fight (island fight with 45 seconds), I did 3 this morning to test it and I got twice 200+ score and once 190ish.

For me It does a big difference on the healt also, because it 1600+ HP then Desert island boat.

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

Thanks for the tips man! I will try to get under 500 next time.. maybe.
    Sadly I don’t have a special 2x mast. I really need it.. I can’t even 3 star the last 2 bosses in desert island it’s too tough!!
    I’m collecting gems now to open a 20 gems slot

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@rhinofreak I’ll know that today, I’m at 80 points from last bosses battle of desert Island.

I heard you need at least 170 on your captain to defeat them. I don’t know if you need the double attack Mast in that score tho.

I’ve seen some improvement to my ship fight since I got the last event reward, first I almost get 2000 HP more, that helps a lot! And the Chuck increase panel seems to also help me get 15-20 more attack on my captain chuck.

I think they should implement a market for selling/buying items from other players.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

@troisdsmax

I think they should implement a market for selling/buying items from other players.

that was what I was thinking of since I got about my 3rd unneeded S item

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Halloween Pig

Viewing 22 replies - 51 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.