Endless Loading Balancing

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Endless Loading Balancing

• I’ve updated to latest version, now i cannot start the game.. It’s always LOADING BALANCING.. :(

WTF happened??

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • ddiequez
    @ddiequez

I just started seeing that too, and I installed new update last night

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

me too.

Is there a solution?

DD
    @toolow

@maxxmatt Wait a while and restart.

Matt Spare
    @spare

From Rovio Support:

“If your game gets stuck on the “loading balancing” part of the start-up screen, it means that there is an issue in your game file that needs to be fixed manually by us. If your game is not saved on a Rovio Account, please don’t delete and re-install the app – it would erase your game progress and wouldn’t fix the issue anyway.

To get your game file fixed, please contact us by submitting a request and including your Rovio Account email address. You can submit a request by clicking the button on the top right corner on this page. “

https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/articles/231603667-My-game-is-stuck-on-loading-balancing-

RainM8
    @rainm8

Failed to extract resources needed by 112CPP after re install does it get any better. The end good buy all

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

As mentioned a few times in the “2.1.1 is out!” thread, the loading balancing issue seems to fix itself after waiting for a bit.

I had it too, first when starting the game immediately after updating, then again after starting the game immediately after restarting the phone.

After restarting the phone again and waiting for a few minutes, it started up without a problem.

Of course, thanks to the message from Rovio Support quoted above, I also sent them a support request before restarting successfully.  I have a feeling they might be getting a lot of those today.

metztli013
    @metztli013

I updated yesterday and the game was working fine. Then today when I tried to log in it said it had to be updated (even though I had literally JUST checked the play store and it said there were no updates). So I clicked update and it did just that. Then, I was stuck at the Loading Balancing screen like many others. I sent a ticket to Rovio and this is the response that I got:

“Hello there,

and thank you for contacting us.

We apologize for this inconvenience. Because you are using Rovio account ******************, can you please try to reinstall the game? It seems there was a problem with applying the latest update, however, reinstalling the game should eliminate this problem. If this solution won’t resolve your problem, please write back to us and we will keep looking for an adequate solution.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Stefan
    Rovio Support Team”

I thought this was odd since the other message said NOT to reinstall the game… But I didn’t do that anyway because I opened the app after I read that e-mail and it loaded right up.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Endless Loading Balancing

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.