Spark Run sweet spot?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Spark Run sweet spot?

• Hi, due to time constraints I find it tricky to farm enough gold/pigs to keep up with spark run costs.  Also, spark runs c and take a while if I don’t have the right ninja members to boost the numbers. I’m using a level 15 Mirage with maxed gear.

he’s fine around level 250 but starts to struggle a bit, so needs support – I’ll often use my maxed superion but then that limits my bonus squad member to one.

anyway, is there a sweet spot on the level choice that gives a higher spark return va cost of coin/pig? Or are there level breaks that are faster than the previous level due to the bump in points awarded? Or perhaps there are levels known to be faster because they have a tone of gold boxes (tbh I do t even know if they are random every time or if each level is scripted).

I’m basically looking for efficient, fast , safe spark run level for a maxed Mirage, Superion and +1 bonus member.

many thanks for any help.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • Galaxes
    @galaxes

Energon Starscream is the best option after dirge imo(not gonna include neon starscream cuz barely anyone has it due to it being exclusive to battlepass). I only have to concentrate for some biomes that are annoying. Other than that im currently at level 285 and he does rlly well with %725 bonus.

Here is my strat:

I always save around 25-30k sparks for event characters so i can abuse their x4 spark run bonus. My starscream is currently at %185 promotion. Since this week had omega supreme as from the bonus squad which I also own. I promoted him to %135 promorion and he gave me extra %540. And then basic math.

Since this next event will have Classic Bumblebee as a bonus TF Im planbing to upgrade him to %160. So at the end I will have %825 promotion combined with my starscream.

My next goal is to grind enough sparks for 3rd slot when I get a boring event. Im just gonna abuse the daily rewars glitch since I will have lots of free time cuz Im not planning to play the Motormaster event(i forgot the squad name lol).

Then Im gonna upgrade 2 bonus TFs to around %125 which at the end(im assuming I will max out my starscream till then) will get me %1210. Which will also let me get rlly super runs and more sparks!

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Level 410 should be the sweet spot for maximum spark vs minimum time used (or points needed). Everything else is probably linear e.g. no sweet spot.

There are levels one should avoid (if possible): 101, 201, 301, 401, 411, 421, 431, 441, 451, 461, 471, 481 and 491. There is a sudden jump in points required vs the previous level.

Galaxes
    @galaxes

Make sure to have maxed accessories for energon starscream. They make him a lot powerful and compulsory if u want to grind with him.

Also sorry for the long text lol. So here is another one! Well the game requires some tricks that needs to be abused(talking abt 4x promotion). And of course sadly, cheats.

Now dont get mad at me. Im not talking abt like using GG. They ruin the whole fun of the game. Then what cheats im talking about that still makes the game fun and actually A LOT MORE FUN!

1: Mission abuse

U can easily max accessories of  TF by grinding it for an hour straight. But I mostly use it to grind gems(usually 100 per day). They dont give gems all the time but 100 per day(it also takes like 40-60 mins but depends on ur luck)

2: daily reward abuse

Pretty simple, not even gonna explain it.

How does it make the game more fun(at least for me)?

Rovio is such a crap that if u dont spend money for gems u will have to play for years to get good progress. Even tho they probably spent some money on the game @grimlockdown has been playing the game for so long and they made a rlly insane progress. Of course im gonna quit the game before i get to his progress. Years of grinding this game is an insane dedication so props to u grimlockdown!

There are many other glitches that I havent shared here. To give an example I can just spend the tokens I gain from the events(i mostly buy 10 crates with them if the prizes are bad) and reopen them until i get a decent character. Well there is also a glitch that lets u to create and account with infinite amount of gems(basically rlly insane numbers and i also have an account like that but i never use it tbh). But of course this last one ruins the whole fun of the game anyways.

Im prob gonna quit the game in a year max anyways so im using these glitches. U also need to be able to stop urself cuz abusing the heck out of cheats arent that good. Im never gonna share the insane glitches i found in this game even tho when I quit bcuz ik some ppl are gonna ruin the game and event leaderboards are gonna be full of cheaters.

Galaxes
    @galaxes

BACK TO THE QUESTION!

Im still only at level 285. I cant rlly say there is a sweet spot for the levels im at. But as @grimlockdown stated level 410 looks like the best.

Galaxes
    @galaxes

Pretty sure the biomes are randomly generated. So it comes down to ur RNG. Honestly I don’t really see playing spark run smart without a energon character(except dirge cuz hr can also heal). The reason being for that is energon structures appear a lot on the map and u can play so freely without having to care abt ur health most of the time. U can also finish biomes a lot faster like that by keep switching to vehicle mode, shoot, repeat. This makes my spark runs a lot faster.

Grayhamster
    @grayhamster

Okay thanks both, for all the above advice. I’d noticed a jump in points awarded at 201, but now I see it does have a jump in required points too.

Mirage has been great but ill work on Dirge next, I’ve read how great he is for spark runs.

thanks again.

Grayhamster
    @grayhamster

@galaxes coincidently that’s the exact same max level spark run level I’m at.

Galaxes
    @galaxes

@grayhamster I think till u unlock dirge use energon starscream. I just got Dirge from the event today and he didnt make a huge difference in my runs yet.

Grayhamster
    @grayhamster

Managed to get Dirge a while back but had other priorities so Mirage has carried my SRs. He is starting to struggle without a good ninja squad boost so time to get dirge sorted.

that said, I reckon I’ll just bash runs at level 200 for a while. I’m in no rush to get a billion sparks, just play in the evenings for a bit, so 4K sparks fine with me. Actually might use Nautica for the increased run speed – see if I can do it in under 2 mins! Thanks again @Galaxes

Galaxes
    @galaxes

No problem but having a TF that can heal mid run makes my runs a lot faster.

@grayhamster

Grayhamster
    @grayhamster

Actually I think you w got a point – probably just as easy to get working on Dirge.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

This is a short statistic about SR Killer TFs (i.e. who can pass level 500 Spark Run):

• EMP ability/accessory – 10 TFs
    • energon/neon – 9 TFs
    • combiner – 5 TFs
    • good weapon, defense, etc. – 4 TFs
    • enhanced – 2 TFs
    • self healing – 1 TF
    Galaxes
    @galaxes

@grimlockdown btw dirge’s self healing ability is caused by him killing pigs. But it’s random, so he cant gain health from every pig he kills.

Grayhamster
    @grayhamster

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Thanks again Grim</p>

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Dirge’s healing capability is the same as either Healthpack or Enerbot energonicon. For the first a TF heals regardless of what (s)he does and the latter requires shooting/killing piggies/WMTs.

I’m not sure which of those Dirge has (although my notes say Enerbot). Anyway it’s not hard to get Dirge to heal himself – even if it seems a bit random.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Spark Run sweet spot?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.