Earn Thousands of Bird Coins & Power-ups FREE!

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Earn Thousands of Bird Coins & Power-ups FREE!

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 306 total)
  • Replies
  • Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

@welshwitch55 Hang in there! The silly game is still fun! Just like Coca-Cola made a giant boo-boo by altering their original Coke formula costing them millions, so Rovio may have made a similar major boo-boo :) They’ll eventually fix it. In the meantime, Rovio has indeed “authorized” the gifting and collection of bird coins and power ups. In this post are simple instructions on how you can collect gifts, too. Fully sanctioned and approved by Rovio for over two years. Follow the instructions at the very top of this forum-thread :)

welshwitch55
    @welshwitch55

That really wasn’t my point. The group has made it possible for people to get coins and power ups without paying. I don’t think Rovio expected that people would collect millions of coins and power ups. So now they’ve tweaked the games sufficiently to make power ups moot.

fjaril
    @fjaril

So, the jailbird guy is friendable, but the wife Belinda seems to have vanished. I’m probably too late to the party :\

Nitro
    @nitro

@fjaril Nope, it’s not too late.
    John is still there, but FB played nasty with Belinda’s account :(
    So now Abbigail Simons moves up the chain to replace Belinda.
    https://www.facebook.com/Birddeamon

Makin Bakin will be updating the info in the original post soon.

Nitro
    @nitro

@welshwitch55 as you probably know by now, it was just another glitch in the game that Rovio has since fixed and the birds powers are back to ‘normal’ …
    ‘normal’ being they have much more power on a mobile platform than they do on a PC / Mac :\

welshwitch55
    @welshwitch55

@nitro yeah, I saw there was an update this morning too. I thought everything was back to normal already?

Nitro
    @nitro

@welshwitch55 Yup same notice as a week ago… so… I don’t know why they posted that again <shrugs>

welshwitch55
    @welshwitch55

@nitro exactly! I thought it was the same wording too. Who knows what they’ve done to it now lol?

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

@nitro Thanks! I updated original post with https://www.facebook.com/Birddeamon?fref=ufi

Mr. Birds’ new wife ;)

Over two years of some really, Really, REALLY valuable information and yet still some people prefer to b*tch and complain without comprehension. Oh, well. “Stupid is as stupid does.” Forrest Gump’s mom ;)

fjaril
    @fjaril

It doesn’t allow me to friend request her. I’ll keep checking back. Thanks!

Nitro
    @nitro

@fjaril That might be a Facebook issue. I have heard many people saying the same thing about various people, even though most can see an ‘Add Friend’ button.
    Maybe try sending her a message?

BLTea53
    @bltea53

Hi, Abigail here and thanks for the interest in the group. You should be able to add both me and John now and we’ll be accepting new members from 3rd November. Please wait to be added as a larger backlog of requests has amassed over the Halloween period. I will answer your messages as soon as I can…..

Laxraj zala
    @laxrajsinh

Hi happy to see you back belinda thompson. :)

Cate
    @catie

I sent a request to join the group today and then read the rest of the posts. Makin Bakin has managed to shock me, mentioning that it’s common to spend 13,000 bird coins for a tournament!

I can see I’m going to have to change my entire approach to the game if I’m accepted into the group – the most coins I’ve used for a game is 330 – once – lol. I’m at Diamond 2 star (demoted last week) on the iPad and 1 star on my phone but I only have a couple of slings on the phone.

I play every day but don’t attempt to use PUs until the last day or two because I find it fun to see how high I can score with just the slings.

Elliesue
    @elliesue

A possibly dumb but necessary question. If I’m creating a pseudonymous account to join the secret group how are my credentials checked when there’s virtually no info on the new account? Thanks in advance

Nitro
    @nitro

@catie you can play the game however you like…. first and foremost is to have FUN!
    I wouldn’t say it’s common to spend that much in a tournament for MOST of the players there, just a few of the ‘Pros’ that spend hours a day perfecting their strats; going for every last point they can get.

@elliesue
    When you send a message to Abigail or John, just tell them who you are over here at the Nest ;)

Elliesue
    @elliesue

@nitro – thanks…

Cate
    @catie

@nitro – you’re absolutely right. I do enjoy playing my way – I’ve managed to get almost 388K on this week’s level 5 with no PUs. Fun level!

Level 1 is another story – it took me about 200 tries and 4 WM to get to 424K. I hate canons, lol.

Moody
    @moodyfatbird

Hi Guys, sorry I have been unable to send gifts for the last 3 days, still can’t gift due Facebook login issue. Can’t login to ABF via Facebook as kept getting this error message “Identify photos of friends (hourly limit exceeded)”, its weird as I’ve not attempted to identify photos yet and have gotten this error message. Its been like this since 13Dec. Anyone had this issue before? Need help! Thanks

Rambleberry
    @rambleberry

Are you the ‘mooning’ green clothed leprechaun? If yes, I’ll let JT know, he may be able to help you. He helped me when it happened. If you can contact him, do that. (JT = Jailbird John ;))

Moody
    @moodyfatbird

Nope mine is the wingman. If you could let JT know that would be great! I’ve not been able to access FB since 13dec, also couldn’t find a way to contact JT here lol. Thanks heaps Rambleberry :)

Rambleberry
    @rambleberry

Sorry, was thinking of someone else.

Uhm, are you a member of the Pro Strategy group? I couldn’t find your name (Moody). Another name perhaps?

If yes, you can actually contact Abigail through here: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/bltea53/

Moody
    @moodyfatbird

No worries! Yeah I am, name is Moody Fatbird. Uhm I went into the link and it just shows her profile, can’t find anywhere to type message. Sorry still new to the whole forum world so am a little lost lol

Moody
    @moodyfatbird

Hi Rambleberry, don’t worry about contacting Abbigail or JT, finally managed to access fb yesterday!

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

@forceofkin @lambis Do you have questions for me or the forum?

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Earn Thousands of Bird Coins & Power-ups FREE!

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 306 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.