Earn Thousands of Bird Coins & Power-ups FREE!

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Earn Thousands of Bird Coins & Power-ups FREE!

• UPDATED: June 4, 2016

Would you like a “bank” of power-ups and reserve bird coins like mine, like this?

My Bank as of July 13, 2014

It is simple, but it may take several weeks before you are accepted and can build up your bank similarly. In a nutshell, here’s how it’s done LEGALLY, fully sanctioned by Rovio, makers of all Angry Birds games…

–you’ll need at least 300 ABF friends or more on Facebook;
    –on Facebook, send two friend-requests, the first one to JOHN “Jailbird” THOMPSON, moderator of our secret group, and the second one to his wife, ABBIGAIL SIMONS:

John “Jailbird” Thompson:
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009968165789&fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all

Abbigail Simons:
    https://www.facebook.com/Birddeamon?fref=ufi

–be patient and wait. It may be 2-4 weeks before you’re considered and accepted;
    –if you’re admitted into our closed FB group, follow the instructions for new members;
    –absolutely no cheats or hacks are allowed. A background check will be done on you;
    –if you use third-party plug-ins or other “extra power” software or plug-ins to “boost” your ABF scores, then you may be detected and permanently banned from ever joining the group again;
    –once accepted into our CLOSED private group of ABF “friends,” you can begin building your own personal list of “friends;”
    –WARNING! AVOID JOINING ANY ABF GROUP ON FACEBOOK THAT SAYS “ADD ME” OR IS OTHERWISE AN OPEN GROUP! These groups are “fake” and contain mostly cheaters, many of whom spam, and some may send you messages that may contain viruses;
    –in your zeal to add as many new “friends” as possible, as soon as possible, you’ll be tempted to send too many FB friend-requests too soon. DON’T or you might end up in FB jail and blocked for several days or weeks. Instead, be patient. Once admitted into our secret group, you’ll have the opportunity to add your name to the list of new members. There, existing members will send you friend-requests that you can add, as many as you want, without risking jail time;
    –the legal “trick” is to exchange ABF gifts as much as possible, with as many ABF friends as possible and as frequently as possible;
    –you’ll learn how if you’re accepted into the group. We’ll show you;
    –as a member of our private group, however, you must participate at least weekly, if not daily, in order to remain in the group. And you must gift to other members regularly whether you play that week, or not;
    –your ABF scores are collected and ranked automatically on the group’s leaderboards so you know at a glance how your scores compare to others in the group. Join in group discussions with veteran members regarding best strategies, often including videos that “show you how.” Or you can post your own pics and videos to share. Meet and make even more friends to increase your gifts;
    –come back to the Nest and confidently post your scores, strategies, pics or videos knowing that you’ve been “certified” and checked by hundreds of other pro ABF players worldwide, many of whom are already your fellow Nesters here on angrybirdsnest.com

Post here in this forum if you have any comments, suggestions, or questions. Otherwise, your first step is to register as a member here on the Nest, then be accepted into our private group by “Mr. Birds” aka JOHN “Jailbird” THOMPSON and his wife, ABBIGAIL SIMONS, on FB.

For your security, please do not share any personal information here or on Facebook. An alias is highly recommended.

–MB :)

Private ABF Group on FB

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 306 total)
  • Replies
  • Terribletom
    @terribletom

This has helped me out big time!!!! Still early on, but enough P/U’s and Bird Coins for a few weeks!!! Thanks @dseufert , for introducing me to the FB club!!!

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

You’re welcome, @terribletom Help spread the word to honest Nesters, please. Next on my “hit list” to invite into our closed group are @bambenio and @tienshenlong :)

Terribletom
    @terribletom

@dseufert, Perfect choices! I was going to let bambenio know, but you’re better versed in it than I am!!

bambenio
    @bambenio

on facebook but under shawn
    with a hulk pic
    just playing alot of other stuff in the summer with
    me son
    but will still play

Terribletom
    @terribletom

@bambenio & tienshenlong , once you are accepted as a friend, add me ” Tom Tom”. I can also push you to other decent/honest players. Some form here!!! Let me know!

Terribletom
    @terribletom

@tienshenlong , once you are accepted as a friend, add me ” Tom Tom”. I can also push you to other decent/honest players. Some form here!!! Let me know!

Terribletom
    @terribletom

@tienshenlong You need to send a Facebook Friends Request to “BIRDS LEADERBOARD”

If I am correct, @dseufert mentioned they add friends on Wednesday’s

I never saw anything on FB, from you. What is the name you are using?

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

@tienshenlong Patience, grasshopper :) I got your FB msg and sent you a friend-request on FB. I also sent you a whole boatload of friend suggestions. It will take time, maybe 4-8 weeks to build your list of trusted “friends” on FB. In the meantime, in your zeal to make new ABF friends on FB, you may come across an OPEN group called Angry Birds Friends – ADD ME. Absolutely DO NOT go there or join. That OPEN group is where all the rejects from our closed group go. They are Thaxers and cheaters and hacks and spammers! DO NOT GO THERE! Instead, make friends with the people I suggested. I sent you a PM via FB. Follow the next step that I mentioned.

Once again, it takes time, maybe 4-8 weeks to build your list of trusted ABF “friends.” You will be notified with a link to the main page of our CLOSED group of friends, once you’re accepted. New “approved” members are usually added on Wednesday afternoons. Glad to have you in the group! It is a brave new world out there in ABF-land worldwide! You’ll be overwhelmed at first, but no worries. I’m sure you’ll quickly become a regular contributor and popular leader! –MB :)

BamaBabe
    @bamababe

Dear MB,
    I like this idea. I like it a lot. I’m unclear about one thing. If I make an “alias” account, is that going to be the account that will collect all my ABF gifts?
    Awaiting your answer,
    BamaBabe

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

@bamababe If you create a new account on Facebook, then yes. This will be the account where you gift and receive coins from others within the closed FB group. It’s like starting AB Friends all over again. Too can either buy coins in your new account from Rovio to get started, or you can simply wait two weeks while you begin building your list of member-friends while they send you gifts daily. In the meantime, you can continue to play ABF with PUs on your old account on the Nest. The purpose of a new account on FB is to protect your personal privacy. You’ll eventually have several hundred new “friends” on FB from all over the world, most of whom you won’t know personally. Ask @terribletom about how to create a new FB account and how long it took him to build a list of “friends” and develop a large bank of coins. It normally takes 6-8 weeks, but some have done it sooner. Hope this info helps! –MB :)

By the way, if you cheat by using Leethax, don’t bother to apply to join our closed group. All new members are screened for Leethax and are blocked from ever joining the group.

BamaBabe
    @bamababe

@terribletom I’d like to open a new “alias” account for ABF. Makin’ Bakin told me to ask you how to go about it, and how long did it take for you to build your list of “friends” and develop a large bank of coins?

Terribletom
    @terribletom

@bamababe 1st step, create a NEW FB account you will use for this closed group. Once done, send a Friend Request to “BirdsLeaderboard”. He adds new friends on Wednesday’s. Until then you can still collect new friends and gifts.

Could take up to 2 months to get up enough “Gifting” friends, so you accumulate at 200 per day. After 14 days of collecting, you do a mass collect, and watch your coins and Power Up’s grow!!!

Good Luck!!

Chri Po
    @chripo

Mus i send here a private message to Makin or on Facebook? my english dosnt like good and i understand not much

sal9
    @sal9

On Facebook @chripo – Much easier

Chri Po
    @chripo

ok thx, that have i do :-)

Chri Po
    @chripo

send him for 4 days a pm on facebook, no answer

or am I just too impatient? :-(

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

@chripo you can join many of us veteran Nesters plus many more ABF players worldwide in our private, closed group on FB. First step, send a friend request on FB to BIRDS LEADERBOARD and wait at least one week, Wednesday to Wednesday. You cannot send me a friend request on FB (or I won’t accept your request) until Mr. Birds (BIRDS LEADERBOARD) does a background check on you and allows you to join our group. I have no control over who is approved. I can only refer. Once you’re allowed into the closed FB group, look at Mr. Bird’s list of friends or go to the group’s main page and click on MEMBERS. Find my name–Makin Bakin–and then send me a friend request. Also, send me a PM saying that you’re a new member in the closed FB group from the Nest so I know who you are. The purpose of the closed group on FB is three-fold: 1) to compete with the best ABF players in the whole world; 2) to make hundreds of new friends on FB to exchange gifts daily (that’s how we accumulate thousands of bird coins and power-ups for free); and, 3) to share strategies, pictures, and videos or otherwise participate in a fun forum. It is not a replacement for the Nest but an addition. Be sure to come back to the Nest regularly and post your scores and your strategies or other tips you may have learned. So, first step is to get into the group by sending BIRDS LEADERBOARD a friend request on FB. Please be aware that cheaters or hackers are not allowed. We have ways of detecting players who cheat or use hack software. Those players will be forever banned from joining the private group. Only honest players are allowed.

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

@chripo Also, what language do you speak? I speak several languages or use Google Translator. I’m pretty good at most languages :)

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

@chripo I just had a look at your profile. Your alias name had me fooled! Duh :) I see you’re from Germany. Although I was born in Southern California, my first language is Bavarian. Sheez :) also,… This is easy :)

Sie können uns in unserem privaten Gruppe auf FB beitreten. Erster Schritt, auf FB, send eine Friend Request nach BIRDS LEADERBOARD und warten Sie mindestens eine Woche Mittwoch bis Mittwoch. Sie können mir keine Friend Request senden (sonst werde ich Ihre Anfrage nicht akzeptieren), bis Mr. Birds (BIRDS LEADERBOARD) macht für Sie eine Zuverlässigkeitsüberprüfung, um Sie unserer Gruppe beizutreten. Ich habe keine Kontrolle darüber, wer zugelassen ist. Ich kann nur beziehen. Wenn Sie in die geschlossene FB-Gruppe erlaubt sind, schau mal die Liste von Freunden Mr. Birds, oder geh zur Hauptseite der Gruppe und klick auf Mitglieder. Find meinen Namen-Makin Bakin-und dann send mir eine Friend Request. Auch, schick mir eine PM, daß Sie ein neues Mitglied in der geschlossenen FB-Gruppe aus dem Nest sind, damit ich weiß, wer Sie sind. Der Zweck der geschlossenen Gruppe auf FB ist dreifach: 1), mit den besten Spielern ABF in der ganzen Welt zu konkurrieren; 2), um hunderte von neuen Freunden auf FB zu machen, um Geschenke auszutauschen täglich (das ist, wie wir sammeln Tausende von Bird Coins und Power-Ups kostenlos); und 3), Strategien, Fotos, und Videos zu teilen oder auf andere Weise in einem Spaß-Forum teilnehmen. Es ist nicht ein Ersatz für das Nest, sondern eine Ergänzung. Achten Sie darauf, zurück zu dem Nest kommen regelmäßig und posten Sie Ihre Noten und Ihre Strategien oder andere Hinweisen, die Sie gelernt haben. Also, der erste Schritt, send gleich eine Friend Request to BIRDS LEADERBOARD. Verzeih mir bitte, dass mein Deutsch doch hängt. I wrote this message quickly without thinking too much :) –MB :)

Chri Po
    @chripo

Hello ,

Danke für die Informationen :-) ich hatte mich nach deinem ersten Beitrag gerichtet und weiter unten in einem beitrag erst gesehen das ich die Freundschaftsanfrage erst an Birds Leaderbord senden muss :-) was ich natürlich jetzt gemacht habe…

many Greetings

chripo

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

@chripo Na, ja. Has mi festange in letztem? Wenn find i ko, werd i De glei auf FB befreundet :)

Chri Po
    @chripo

Ja hab Dich verstehen können bzw lesen können. Hab auch erst gedacht ich nehm den google überstzer für mein englisch aber da kommt immer so ein quatsch raus lach

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

LOL! Ja, ja. Stimmt. Google Translator — or any other online translator — is good only for the basics. They do not do too well with proper grammar oder besonders idiomatischer Ausdrücken :) Wilkommen in die Gruppe! –MB :)

Chri Po
    @chripo

Yeah my english lessons in school are many years ago lol

rambeaux
    @rambeaux

Instructions say to PM Makin Bakin, but a later post says to send a friend request to Birds Leaderboard. I’ve done both (and posting here) so hopefully if I just chill for a bit, I’ll hear back in a week or so. Thanks!

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Earn Thousands of Bird Coins & Power-ups FREE!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 306 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.