Earn Thousands of Bird Coins & Power-ups FREE!

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Earn Thousands of Bird Coins & Power-ups FREE!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 306 total)
  • Replies
  • Keith Blackmore
    @keith-blackmore-37

hey there makin bakin i have sent you a message on fb im new to the nest but excited about this idea if i am accepted

Jkhab69
    @jkhab69

@dseufert , fb fr sent, from last name of stein.

Jkhab69
    @jkhab69

@dseufert do you have a guide explaining what you want the newest participants to do and actually how to do what you want us to do when it comes to gifting etc., for those of us who haven’t done much Facebook or AB Friends with other than the default game friends?

Eddie
    @eddiemazza

@dseufert sent fr 24 hours ago

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

@jkhab69
    There are two things:
    1) Angry Birds Nest (angrybirdsnest.com) is licensed by Rovio to promote all AB games. Check out their mission statement, “Who We Are.” They do a really good job! Tough work to stay up and ahead of the game(s), all of them. Moderators and admins are often overwhelmed with inquiries. To their credit, they are fair and diligent when dealing with copious amounts of frivolity :) Information and the social experience may be the Nest’s main goal. The monitoring of leaderboards based on the honor system may take on a subsidiary role.
    2) In contrast, there are some other very competitive “groups” on the Net as well as on FaceBook centered around various AB/Rovio gaming including AB Friends. None of them are “sanctioned” by Rovio, but hey! Free publicity! :) You’re probably tempted to seek them out by now. Don’t because they cheat!:) The only one other honest group I would suggest is moderated by Mr. Birds on Facebook at BIRDS LEADERBOARD. He has ways (software) of detecting cheaters and hacks. Send him a friend request. If accepted, you’ll have access to the closed group’s main page where strats, pics, and videos are shared among the best ABF players worldwide. Many are also Neaters. We’ll also share with you the strategy for collecting mega bird coins and thousands of power ups for free, fully legit by Rovio standards. Just as an example, I currently have just over a million bird coins in reserve with maybe 1200 each of WM, PP, and KS with over 10k each of Sling Scope and BQ. My “bank” pales in comparison with other Nesters that I referred to the closed FB group. One in particular has 4-million bird coins in reserve and way over 10k each of WM, PP, and KS. Scope and BQ are both in the 25k range! :)

To answer your question, there is no “guide,” but I’d be glad to help point you in the right direction :) Promise you’ll come back to the Nest, post your scores, pics, videos, k? The Nest is just that, a nest where hatchlings may learn to fly. After that, it’s up to you whether to help other hatchlings, or not :)

–MB :)

Jkhab69
    @jkhab69

@dseufert , thanks for the excellent info. I went on FB and searched for birds leaderboard but I guess maybe since it’s a closed group I couldn’t navigate to the page. I got an error message. there is a birds reborn leaderboard, but i dont know if that’s completely different group or not, and i’m not going to try to join a bogus group. thanks again for the information!
    btw, re: the nest, I became unchained so I could show my support for an excellent resource. I have no intention of leaving the nest lol.

Eddie
    @eddiemazza

@dseufert same here two days ago birds leaderboard had a page i sent fr and as of yesterday page was down

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

@jkhab69 and @eddiemazza

@admins

BIRDS LEADERBOARD on FB has a new name: BIRDS REBORN LEADERBOARD. Please make note of it and add him as a friend to remain in the closed group. If you recently tried to send a friend request to Birds Leaderboard, he will not receive it. That account has been closed on FB. Instead send a friend request to BIRDS REBORN LEADERBOARD.

Jkhab69
    @jkhab69

thanks for confirming the new name @dseufert, i sent a fr req.

heliskier3
    @heliskier3

Yo, I just sent you a FB message. Hit me back. I am a very active player, willing to donate a ton and always near the top of my league. Thanks.

utopian.rana
    @utopian-rana

How can i hit you

mm
    @martin-mix-9

@dseufert,
    Do you know if Birds Reborn Leaderboard has also been replaced? I did some searches on FB, but couldn’t find it. Also, I’ve got a kind of a side question, do you (or really anyone) have a feel for where the cheaters land in the ABF Tournaments online? What I mean is this… There’s always going to be a group of people who cheat and I assume they’re able to obtain scores that the rest of us cannot (I still don’t know what kind of cheats are out there, so I don’t know exactly what advantage they have over us). If that’s the case, I assume the upper echelons of ABF are going to be populated largely, if not solely, by cheaters. Originally I made it to Bronze before getting better acquainted with ABF and losing my account. I stared over in Glass and worked my way up through the ranks, getting first place in Glass, Wood, Stone, and just this past week, Bronze. Now I’m in Silver and even on the first day, I’ve noticed that the league leading scores are greater than the best scores reported on our leaderboard here. So I’m wondering, have I hit the level where cheaters are starting to blend in with the rest of the group? The fact that the top 5 in my tournament are all above the highest score on our leaderboard makes me wonder if they’re not using some performance enhancing electrons. So, with all apologies for the lengthy post, are there folks on here who have played in the gold and diamond leagues and if so, how pervasive do you think cheating is? How unattainable do you think the scores are in each of the leagues after Bronze? Right now I’d say it’s maybe possible to get to the highest scores I’m seeing in Silver, but I’d wager the top-5 to top-10 scores had some “help”.
    Finally, I’ll end with a wish that we could eliminate all the cheats from the game and have a completely level playing field, but absent that, I hope to find a group where I can join in the fun competing against others who are on the up and up.
    Thanks
    –mm

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

@martin-mix-9 Unless I’m missing something, I don’t use league play or pay any attention to it. Others in the FB group are using it on the side. I think there’s a way to create your own league and invite only certain friends, but I’m not sure. The only advantage to league play is that you have an opportunity to earn some bonus bird coins, a couple hundred to a couple thousand. But if you’re actively gifting and collecting coins and power ups from friends in the FB group, then you’re on your way to collecting some major coinage and power ups, so what’s the point of league play, especially when it’s loaded with many cheats and hacks? :)

Mr. Birds has proprietary software on our closed FB group that can screen for cheaters and hackers. If discovered, they’re banned from the group. Also, Mr. Birds had to switch user name and page recently. Be sure BIRDS REBORN LEADERBOARD is on your list of friends. If not, add him by sending him a friend request. You won’t have access to the closed group until you’re on Mr. Birds’ list of friends.

sal9
    @sal9

@dseufert This would not have happened to Mr. Bird, here at ABN :)
    I still owe you a reply to your pm, sorry about that. I’ve been having serious computer problems lately.

Jkhab69
    @jkhab69

maybe it’s just me, but after manually going through my friends alphabetically on my iPad to send gifts I set up a laptop to try to do it that way. I thought it was working just fine until I realized after three or four days that select all in your friends even though it says they’re all selected, doesn’t actually select all and only selects 50 at a time ,at least on mine. just an FYI for those of you who haven’t done much gifting.

Lizebeth Petrina
    @lizebeth-petrina

sent a message on fb. LaRaie Petrina. Orange kitten profile photo.

Lizebeth Petrina
    @lizebeth-petrina

BIRDS REBORN LEADERBOARD not on fb?

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

@lizebeth-petrina Try PHOENIX BIRDS instead.

utopian.rana
    @utopian-rana

Plz send coins

mtmama
    @lizpetrina

Can you friend me, please?

Scarbella
    @scarbella

I’ve sent Makin Bakin a friend request on FB. Do I need to send a message here too?

Pietrov Fontonov
    @pietrov1616

Sorry for the inconvenience and for the time I make you waste, once more. Because I have not been carefull and watchful, I didn’t comply with your orientation of “send gifts daily but DO NOT claim any gifts for two weeks”. Is it still possible to correct my mistake? I have daily gifted ALL the FB friends of my list.
    Only one more question: is it obligatory to weekly register the Tournament scores in the Leaderboard of AB Nest?

Mike Bird
    @angrymike

“what’s the point of league play, especially when it’s loaded with many cheats and hacks?”

This question confuses me. When I start the game I have three options – 1) toons.tv 2) play tournament 3) power-up practice

I select option 2 and have a choice of 6 different levels which change once a week. I can ONLY play these levels as part of a league (in my case gold).

What am I not seeing? How are you able to play non league games? Please tell me how to find them as due to a chronic lack of coins (power-ups), there’s no point me playing the league games after the first day anyway.

Cheers.

Reggie7
    @reggie7

Hi MB!! I just tried to locate Phoenix Birds and there are many of them. Any feedback on which one to fr?

Thanx!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Earn Thousands of Bird Coins & Power-ups FREE!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 306 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.