Earn Thousands of Bird Coins & Power-ups FREE!

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Earn Thousands of Bird Coins & Power-ups FREE!

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 306 total)
  • Replies
  • Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

@seldov @pamphillips Once you’re in the “pro group” on FB, look for the pinned post that gives you tips on the best collection strategies. Also, be sure to add your name as a new member (another pinned post) so that current members may send you friend requests on FB. It may take several weeks–and a lot of patience–to build your list of friends and regular gifters to at least 300. Then you can begin to start raking in a lot of bird coins following the posted strategy for collecting. If you’re currently collecting every day and not waiting at least two weeks, then you haven’t read the tips on collection strategies :)

crash
    @tmax

Hello all, not trying to shortcut this, but throughout my reading I’ve seen about 4 names to look for in facebook to friend up…..JOHN THOMPsON , MR. Birds, BIRDS LEADERBOARD, etc….. I can’t seem to find the right place. There are a lot of John Thompsons by the way. Anyhow, myself and my girlfriend have been members here for a few years, and really enjoy playing the tournaments, but after reaching 2 star level, we realized, our minimal power ups just ain’t cutting it anymore. Any pointers on finding the facebook friend to add would be appreciated, thank you ! :)

crash
    @tmax

hold up!….i think i found it, lol…..

00Spy
    @00spy

Many of these groups want you to donate money. If you don’t then it’s hell to pay!

Seldov
    @seldov

@dseufert … I am only on an iPad mini – I did find the post u r talking about but it is for a pc –

Dwayne Dibley
    @dwayne-dibley

Is this group still active?

martha-ratliff
    @martha-ratliff

Hi! I am new to the group. My name is Martha Ratliff, my email is [email protected]. I really am trying to build up enough friends, so I can send and receive gifts. So, if anyone playing in the angry birds tournaments, please help me get started? I am not really good at this part, but I do lllllove the game! Squawk! TY all, Marfi

BLTea53
    @bltea53

Hi it’s Belinda here.Yes the group is still very active and thanks to everyone for their interest in the group. The group is currently full an currently only people who message me and ask are accepted as places are limited. The group is currently going under survey and those members who no longer play are going to be deleted :/ Please be patient and you will be accepted soon. Thanks to @sal for allowing this thread to remain. Many thanks to @makin for answering all the questions so far.

Kredible
    @kredible

Hi there,

I have attempted for several months to try and find these people I have to add on facebook to join this elusive group, however I have had no luck in doing so. I looked up every version of the names listed, with no luck.

It’s a great game with an awesome community and the videos have been quite helpful in allowing me to get a great score. But if anyone could kindly give me specific names of people to add to allow myself to join the group in question, that would be greatly appreciated.

Stainless
    @stainless

I have been playing angry birds for a long time and would like to join the Nest. I read the post and searched FB for John and Belinda Thompson to send a friend request; however, there are multiple people with those names. Which ones should I send the request to or can they send one to me?

Euge1
    @euge1

Belinda Thompson is the person who sent the post above yours, it’s easy to find her, she also has friend John Thompson

cynthia-smith-stelly
    @cynthia-smith-stelly

Hi, I would like to become a member of the Pro group. I’ve been playing ABF for years and enjoy it very much. Recently, I found that I can get coins and rewards from other ABF players by “gifting”. How do I increase the number of players who I can send gifts to? Thank you, Cynthia

BLTea53
    @bltea53

Check my profile and you’ll find a link to my Facebook.

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

Thanks, @bltea53 for stepping in :) It may be time to revamp and start a new thread, yeah? –MB :)

BLTea53
    @bltea53

Thanks @dseufert this one is ok as very soon the group will be cleared and I can accept more people.

darXtar
    @darxtar-darxtar

Hi,

My facebook account is “darXtar1976” and I have sent request to john and belinda. can you tell me what I have to do now?

Michael
    @michaelhw

Love to have more coins and power ups. Love the friends and gifts. Had to get used to not being number 1 every week because of limited amount of people 52 . Hard to believe though that being 150 or so and such high scores to beat. There has to be something going on. Staying for a while more hoping that it get addressed.

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

@michaelhw Compeition in the pro group on FB is intense. Some of the best players in the whole world are members who posts videos and pics of their strats regularly. Hang in there and learn from the pros! –MB :)

martha-ratliff
    @martha-ratliff

Hi! Is there an easier way to send gifts? I do the claim and send gifts, but I send one at a time to the friends that have a little gift by their pics and scores. Am I suppose to make a new FB account? Then look for birds leaderboard? Or has this changed? I am a lost little puppy……

Euge1
    @euge1

You should send gifts by clicking the yellow button, you choose gift all and this way you send 10 gifts every time until you gift all your friends. You can also download the app puffin is very easy to send gifts by that.

Jenson Angrybirds
    @jenson-angrybirds

Also Applied for FB Friends with the 2… Ppl please add me “Jenson Angrybirds”

Rhys4AUFC
    @rhys4aufc

Wish there were only one tournament a week, the only thing that two weekly tournaments do is make me use up my power-ups quicker, just another way of Lolvio being cheapskates!!!

michal-bubka-olech
    @michal-bubka-olech

I would like to join a group of what I have to do to be accepted.
    What is the waiting time ??

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

@michael-bubka-olech Read the instructions on how to join in the original post at the beginning of this thread (on page 1 :)

welshwitch55
    @welshwitch55

From what I’ve seen in the past 3 days, I don’t think this was sanctioned by Rovio. WM has no power anymore-he’s just another bird. The only decent thing to happen with the power ups, is the scope with a full length aim. That’s it. My WM on full power can’t even break through a wall of ice and wood. The fun is gone due to cheaters and people circumventing the system.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Earn Thousands of Bird Coins & Power-ups FREE!

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 306 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.