Earn Thousands of Bird Coins & Power-ups FREE!

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Earn Thousands of Bird Coins & Power-ups FREE!

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 306 total)
  • Replies
  • JimKS
    @jim-workman

Sorry…I did add John, as well. I had forgotten. I’ll wait and see if posting here will get me added…hoping so. Thank you very much for all the info on this page, by the way! I really wish I’d have found this sooner!!!

Jim

JimKS
    @jim-workman

Sent a friend request to Belinda Thompson but couldn’t find John. Wasn’t sure if this thread was working anymore.

Euge1
    @euge1

@dseufert, i’ ve just took a fb message from Belinda that i have been accepted in the secret group and i am reading fhe rules but i am not sure what i have to do. Should i wait to be accepted from John as well, should i send friend requests or wait to receive request from other members, what shall i do about daily gifting from now on?? I created a fb account just 2 weeks ago to play ABf and i do not know how facebook works since in the past i have never been jnterested in fb. Can you please explain to me (in simple english cause i don’t understand the language very well, mainly the terms that i read in the group) what shall i do next?

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

@euge1 Once you’re in the FB secret group, I no longer habe authority. Read the pinned posts and instructions for new members to the group. If you need help, ask Belinda or John or others moderators of the group directly. They will help you. Also, tell them your first language. There are members worldwide that can help in most languages.

Happy Flinging!

–MB :)

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

@pamphillips Do you have a question for me? –MB :)

Pam
    @pamphillips

I didn’t have a question. I’m new to this site and thought sending a friend request to you was appropriate. But seeing that my 2 posts are still pending moderation I am wondering about that.

Pam
    @pamphillips

Oh, I just realized that I will have to start over in Angry Birds Friends with a new FB profile. I just went through hell and back to get Bird Coins from TrialPay for 2 offers I completed, all for 7,000 bird coins. I spent $95 dollars, one was a $50 donation to Doctors W/O Borders (a worth cause), and joined Sam’s Club. They were on my status page in Trialpay but not in my game account. I first contacted Rovio about it and they said it was all up to Trialpay. So after 6 back and forth emails and them giving me an extra 7,000 birds for my trouble (total=14,000), they then said that it was only Rovio that could credit them to my game. >:-( I then emailed Rovio and included ALL the correspondence with them and Trialpay only to get this response:

Rovio Support Team (Rovio Entertainment Ltd)

May 13, 13:41

Hello Pam,
    and thanks for getting back to us.
    We are sorry to hear that Trial Play has directed you back to us. It sure isn’t our responsibility to deliver these coins, but we have now made an exception and donated these coins to your game.
    Hope you have a nice day!
    Best regards,
    Johan
    Rovio Support Team

They “DONATED” 7,000 bird coins, and not 14,000 either. I wrote Trialpay and included this email from Rovio and asked why the heck would I ever want to deal with them again? I have no idea who is supposed to handle it but the bottom line is I have 7,000 bird coins in that account which won’t help me in a new one. Hope the new one works out. Thanks for listening to my rant…pam

Pam
    @pamphillips

I’d really like to know how to join the FB group so I made a new FB account by the name of Artsy Phillips. Is all I have to do is submit a friends request?

Seldov
    @seldov

@pamphillips … You poor thing

I too found it hard to start again – but I’m one on not liking the idea of paying for coins (call me a tight ass)

However- it takes about a week (maybe few days longer) for Belinda to accept you .. And it’s taken a few weeks for me to be gifted enough coins to start buying my slings again & grab PUs as I need them

Hang in there – You’ll b fine … Just enjoy the slow climb back up the top ?

Good luck

Euge1
    @euge1

When i created an account in fb just to play Abf i didn’t have to start all over again, i continue playing the same way having all the slings, pu’s and coins. How did this happen and i did not loose my progress?

Alan
    @alan-leon-wautier

@pamphillips, I sent you a FR did you get it? :)

Pam
    @pamphillips

Thank you. I’ll have to go through my list but I feel sure you are in there if you sent it. Also, I didn’t know about saving up my gifts at first and was claiming them as they came in. I’m now saving them up. I don’t yet have enough coins to buy slingshots so I can’t really compete yet. Also, I’ve been using a 10 year old Dell laptop, which has been great, but found that this game over-matches my cpu/gpu. It gets hot and the game starts to lag. I force the fans to high but I know that’s not a good solution. So I purchased and new Dell XPS with an i7 quad core processor and 16Gb of ram. I’m in the process of changing them over but it takes awhile. I’ll be back in the game soon. Thanks everyone.

Pam
    @pamphillips

Alan, I did get your FR, thanks a bunch!

Pam
    @pamphillips

Thanks for your reply. I’m in the group now as Artsy Phillips, gaining friends and saving up my coins. I can’t be competitive yet as I don’t have enough coins to buy slingshots so I’m at the bottom of the nest, buried in bird droppings. :-) But I’ll get there. It’s an amazing group. Who’ve thought that some people would be so devoted to this game to put all that effort into. I really appreciate them.

Alan
    @alan-leon-wautier

@pamphillips, I know how it is.. but its surprising how fast game-skills improve when you’re down there.. lol but yeah sometimes ABF can turn you into a crazed ranting lunatic..but then it’s only game right ?…right !!! lol
    it should’nt take long to get your ammo stock up .. Good luck :)

Michael
    @michaelhw

Hi, well been playing for a couple of years and just recently joined a group angry birds add me closed group. What a mistake. I had not seen this area on the nest….So do I understand I need to start a new account to ask to join here ?

Pam
    @pamphillips

Michael, I’m not really authorized to answer your question but for me it was easier to start a fresh new account so I could keep my non-AB friends separated from the new all-ABF group. There may be other reasons that I’m not aware of though since I am pretty new myself.

Seldov
    @seldov

@michaelhw… I also have been playing for many years – then I joined the private group

I believe also that to start a new FB profile again is only to protect your privacy … as you will be-friending all strangers – and I certainly don’t want my family or identity to be at risk

It has taken maybe a month to receive enough coins/PU’s to buy slings

There may be an easier way – not sure

Good luck

Michael
    @michaelhw

So you think some in this group might not be trustworthy? I’ve already been hacked a half a dozen times on facebook. It sucks that they have nothing better to do. Thanks

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

@michaelhw Avoid any group on FB that is open or otherwise says “Add Me.” These are fake groups made of cheaters who use hack software as you have indicated. Many of us vets went through the same thing :) No worries. Just delete or remove yourself from those groups. Send a friend request on FB to Belinda and her husband, John, and wait for a week or longer. They’ll get back to you eventually with instructions for new members in the closed group. Find John “Jailbird” Thompson on Belinda’s list of friends. It’s made hard on purpose. If you should be accepted into the group, the competition is fierce! But you’ll have tons of friends with whom you can exchange daily gifts. That’s how you get the freebie bird coins instead of buying them. Look for a previous link to Belinda above. Or, give me a couple of minutes to find Belinda’s FB link…. Again.

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

Here’s Belinda’s link…

https://www.facebook.com/belinda.t.birds/friends?source_ref=pb_friends_tl

Let me know if there’s a problem with this link.

–MB :)

Michael
    @michaelhw

okay I unfriended all of the add me group and left the group and ready to befriend any on the nes

Seldov
    @seldov

It’s more of a precaution is all – im hoping we are all trustworthy ☺️

Pam
    @pamphillips

@seldov I sent you a friend request on the Pro group. It’s frustrating waiting to get enough coins to buy some slings. I’m letting the gifts add up, maybe this week sometime I can collect them. I can’t be competitive yet but it won’t be long…

Seldov
    @seldov

@pamphillips – i don’t understand what you mean by letting them add up before collecting … me – i’m a collector – i like to see and save up to buy my favourites as i go along

At the moment i’ve just about got enough to buy the Golden Sling – the first sling i saved & bought was the JINGLE SLING … its my favourite :-)

there was no way i could last as long as you .. your a trooper

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Earn Thousands of Bird Coins & Power-ups FREE!

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 306 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.