Earn Thousands of Bird Coins & Power-ups FREE!

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Earn Thousands of Bird Coins & Power-ups FREE!

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 306 total)
  • Replies
  • ForceofKin
    @forceofkin

I remember Belinda. She’s a troll.

Lambis
    @lambis

Hello all!

Do I still need to request to “BIRDS LEADERBOARD” or just John and Abbigail?

Thanks,
    Lambis.

Lambis
    @lambis

Hi @dseufert

I was asking the forum but I have talked with Jailbird in the meanwhile and he will be adding me tomorrow, so all is well.

Thanks
    Lambis.

Finn
    @finn-finnsen

This is very interesting,cause i am using way to much money on this game.
    But do you have to been contributing alot on the nest or for
    what reason are John and Abbigail picking out who they accept?

Finn

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

@finn-finnsen The pro group of veteran players on Facebook is completely separate from the Nest. Everyone is encouraged to play in both groups. The Nest is a great place for beginners and occasional players. The more serious, advanced players usually play everyday, often for hours, with seemingly unlimited power-ups. The more friends you have on Facebook, the more bird coins you’ll gift and collect. Many of the pro players have a bank of millions of bird coins gifted and collected from fellow friends of the group, which allows them to use a seemingly endless supply of bird coins on power-ups. Although quite fun and friendly, the competition in the pro group on FB is fierce! I’m lucky to be in the top 100 on each tournament. But I don’t care too much about high scores. I like the new friends I’ve made and become acquainted in the last three years or so as a member of the pro group. –MB :)

Finn
    @finn-finnsen

Thank you very much Makin.

Alan
    @alan-leon-wautier

I’m Alan/@alan just another in Nest member.. Makin’ Bacon/@dseufert is site admin.. officially they like new members to wait before joining group. When I see veteran players like yourself I like to help.. I remember all too well how it sucks having to pay for PUs.. Now no more filling greedy Rovio coffers :) Lemme know when you get in + send Facebook FR
    http://facebook.com/alan%20leon%20wautier

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

Hi Alan @alan-leon-wautier Just to clarify, I am not a site administrator on the Nest or on our FB pro group. I am a “volunteer moderator” on the Nest for AB Friends and its forum only. I have no official capacity as admin or any other authority on either the Nest or the FB pro group. Thanks for the support, though. Hope you’re enjoying both groups. Happy New Year! –MB :)

Alan
    @alan-leon-wautier

Sorry about that chief I thought you were admin..oh well Im sure you’ll get over it lol..Yep it’s sure been fun.. still is now that my gameplay isnt sucky anymore.. but that’s probably due to copying top group strategies not to mention lotsa PUs :)

LEXI-PRO
    @lexi-pro

@dseufert hi makin bakin
    I have been playing a since friends started the online tournament over multiple profiles, I am currently rank 17 and having problems with coins and power ups.
    I would like to join the group but only use Facebook for the sole purpose of saving my data and have zero friends. Is it possible to still join.
    I have played every day for a Long long time now.
    Thanks
    LEXI-PRO

Nitro
    @nitro

Of course you can still join @lexi-pro .
    Doesn’t matter if you play on a mobile device or on a PC… we all play together.
    But if you want to be serious and try to get top scores in the group, it will take you using all platforms; as some levels score best on mobile and others score better on a PC.

If you’re in it just for the fun of the game, and you want a bunch of good gifting friends so you can reduce what you spend weekly, then just continue to play on your PC.
    There’s plenty of people that just do it for the fun… only a few that we call ‘Pros’ that play hours a day trying to get every last lil point out of the game.

So join the group, play as you want (as long as it doesn’t include any kind of ‘cheat’!), READ the Rules and Info post completely, and of course, add a bunch of friends :)

LEXI-PRO
    @lexi-pro

I hate cheats I regularly contact rovio directly to remove them
    But it says you need over 300 friends, I have zero
    Thanks for the reply nitro, I sense good comradary ^^

Nitro
    @nitro

No, you don’t need 300 friends to get into the group.
    That is just a suggestion of how many you want as a minimum to get good collections.
    You get these friends from within the group! :)

TerribleTom @terribletom, Makin Bakin @dseufert, and myself all have around 600 each.
    Speaking of them, I was so busy with collecting last night that I forgot about posting my scores here for the last tournie (;
    I hate when that happens (;

LEXI-PRO
    @lexi-pro

@nitro
    Thank you very much
    I appreciate the time you have takin to get back to me
    If I get accepted do want to add ?
    Lol there’s always the next one ;)

Nitro
    @nitro

Once you are in the group, the most important thing is to read through the Pinned post ‘Info and Rules’ that links to many different posts such as the ‘add me’ thread, proper ways to send and collect gifts.
    When you post in the ‘add me thread, I suggest you don’t just say ‘add me’.
    If you want people to notice you tell them you are from the nest, and that you will send gifts EVERY day.
    Many questions are all answered there, IF you take the time to read through all the Info post.
    Then if you still have questions, don’t be afraid to ask… most in that group don’t bite too hard … LOL :D

Oh, and most importantly, don’t abandon The Nest! Too many people have already wandered away from here and this place is such a great resource, that we much continue to support them! :)

Christopher Lee
    @christopher-lee

Hey Guys and Gals,
    I have been playing friends for a long time and I always value the tips given in the videos on this site, they do help me most of the time.
    I do struggle with the power ups as I have to rely on the daily bonus and the twice weekly earnings from my level in the league and within my own friends.
    I have one friend that play regularly and we always send each other “gifts”
    I would truly love to have an abundance of power ups etc from doing what is suggested above. I look forward to be accepted as a member of the private FB Group and becoming friends with some of you so we can exchange gifts.

Finn
    @finn-finnsen

I was accepted 5 days ago but is the fun over?

burbman
    @burbman

@finn-finnsen – What do you mean by is the fun over? It will take a little time to accumulate a critical mass of friends. Certainly more than five days, probably several weeks.

I would say that on average I receive a daily gift from 50% of my friends, but the individuals vary day by day. I used to go through and try to delete non gifting friends, but that became too tedious, and the process of sending gifts only takes a few minutes out of my day.

Finn
    @finn-finnsen

Thank you @burbman
    What i meant is that after Rovio dropped the amount of coins you win
    many in the group said they will stop playing.

Nitro
    @nitro

@finn-finnsen some people get a lil grumpy when Rovio takes things away from us.
    They keep giving less in gifts and putting the price of PU’s up.
    They are getting too greedy! There’s always people saying they’ve had enough and leaving the game… :(

burbman
    @burbman

@finn-finnsen – Probably a vocal minority. Really, how many coins do you need once you have several hundred thousand/million (who knows? just says 99,999+), and over ten thousand of each power up in the bank?

Finn
    @finn-finnsen

@nitro @burbman
    Thank you both,guess i dont have to worry then.
    I dont want to sound greedy but how many coins do you get from 300 friends
    if everyone gifts?

burbman
    @burbman

@finn-finnsen – I get just shy of 1,000 coins a day with approx. 500 friends of whom I get a gift from about half daily. Of course this is in addition to gifts that are received in the form of power ups. I know there are ways to improve on this, but I just hit the send and receive button in puffin each morning, then send gifts to the remaining friends using the select all button. Takes less than five minutes per day.

Finn
    @finn-finnsen

@burbman Thanks again,i have a long way to go :)

Alan
    @alan-leon-wautier

individual gift return ratio varies slightly depending on collection setup/ which ”
    how to” is fully explained in group rules .. 3-600 friends should easily keep you stocked up and no longer cringe when you miss PU lol.. it’s safe to say you effort to gift daily is worthwhile investment that only takes couple minutes once you get setup.. Plus sharing with fellow AB nuts is the real bonus :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Earn Thousands of Bird Coins & Power-ups FREE!

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 306 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.