Suggestions thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Suggestions thread

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 142 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

I guess is time for make this game incoming call proof. If i get incoming call when playing arena or DC or KPP it always restarts the game and i loose all progress. If i play some map level it just goes to the pause and i can proceed after call. This is quite annoying.

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

One more suggestion would be to show us the “Time Left” in the KPC on the dashboard screen.

When we’re locked into playing 5 rounds in a row, and some of those rounds are 5 screens each, and we’re on a VERY limited time schedule, when it takes 6 birds to clear the first freaking screen it would be nice to have had a reminder of where the clock is at so we could potentially just can it and start over from the beginning.

It could be as easy as taking that textbox from the main dashboard screen that has the counter and pasting it onto the green dashboard (the place where it shows your screen progress from round 1 to 2 to 3 “Only 3 levels to go” etc).

PhoenixThunder
    @phoenixt

Maybe add a received gift icon at the bottom so you don’t have to switch between screens
    to claim FB gifts.

PhoenixThunder
    @phoenixt

Bigger rewards for weekly arena matches. Doubling or tripling gems and pearls.

PhoenixThunder
    @phoenixt

Bigger rewards for weekly arena matches. Doubling or tripling gems and pearls.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

In comparison to other activities, like the daily stuff, 300 Pearls for the whole week of playing, sometimes very excessively, is a joke.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

Winning streak should change it’s color (read: color of feathers you can win) every time you finish or fail it.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Due to the massive feather requierements for the newest card levels, there should be some endgame activity to farm feathers. The 2100 feathers for a complete winning streak are ridiculous compared to 30.000 feathers for a new level.
    Please don’t make the ToF our only way to get a lot of feathers!

FlingerPro
    @ericli

Or even mid/end game feather banking. Yes, I believe that we should have colour-changing feather streaks too. I really need some Blue feathers. Anyway, on to my suggestion about Blizzards. What if they blew up TNTs or something else, to make them more effective and useful?

Anonymous

@hank small request….Can you ask the game developers to rotate the daily birds?

What I mean is Terrence is always on Sunday here, i.e. The new arena week, as such Terrence for me has almost 100,000 feathers as I put in the most work for the arena on days 1-3, yet Bomb is the last bird of the week and as such he barely has 1000 feathers.

So birds from day 1, 2, 3 are well over 50,000 (one over 100,000) feathers, yet the birds from days 4, 5, 6 and 7 barely reach 1000 feathers total.

I suggest rotate the weeks. So this week start with Terrence and end with bomb, but next week start with bomb and end with Terrence ….so a complete reversal each week.

Alternatively, for the feather reward in the arena (and even from Chests), let us assign which bird the feathers go to. Or let us assign the daily bird, That way as an example if bomb is my lowest feather count, I could assign bomb for the feather reward multiple days in a row.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Unlocking different powers! Example for red:

Trigger (Triggers TNT) 25 gems.

And the ability to switch powers for everything including DC, KPP and Arena as well for 100 gems.

FlingerPro
    @ericli

What about using Hal, Bubbles, and Stella as spell cards? That would be useful.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Increase the feather rewards at least a little to scale with the level of the lowest card.
    For my iPad account, where a level up only takes about 5.000-6.000 feathers, a winning streak and the daily stuff is really worth it, but for my maxed out birds on the iPhone… what’s 2.000 feathers if I need like tens of thousands?
    Rovio might think it’s “future proof”, but for me it’s just demotivating.

And: I discovered this like 5-6 times already and I really think it must be fixed! I kill any boss big by pushing it out of map – some boss levels are supposed to work that way – but when for example I use bomb as my last bird, bomb is immediately “gone” due to his explosion – the boss however flies across the room, is about to go out of map and suddenly the window appears “you have no birds left pay 60 gems”.

@hank
    , did you ever stumble onto this?

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

@jo-ha I think Rovio should allow the game to wait 2 minutes or longer before telling me to pay 60 gems. In those difficult King Pig rooms (regular levels, DC, or KPP), you frequently need few bounces to finish off the King Pig. Unless King Pig is stuck in a fixed bounce pattern, even 2 minutes may not be enough.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

@jo-ha @hubert-lo Not 2 minutes but until any movement in the room ends or boss dies or you push >> button.

desperados
    @desperados

lol 2 king pigs in a same level would be cool…with a level design to keep them together this would force you to think more strategically to beat them..like tossing 2 king pigs into each other.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Allow spells in the King Pig levels, just no the King Pig room itself. That will lessen the frustration of many in the higher regular levels. In the high levels, getting to the King Pig level with enough birds is bigger challenge than the King Pig itself.

desperados
    @desperados

Also need to earn more than 10 stars at arena according to your score :0 when you score 26 millions against 15 millions you still get 10 stars.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

My suggestion again
    1. Reduce animations. Even after that rediculous win of 20 feathers we have to waste a few seconds afterwards. We spend enough time waiting during that game.
    2. No more facebook presents. That’s all about Rovio earning money, why else is it so hard NOT to hit that stupid presents.
    3. We should be able to repeat the boss levels without playing all the levels before in the daily challenges.
    4. No more advertising videos longer than 15 seconds
    5. No more rediculous rewards of 20 feathers
    6. Shorter loading time and no more crashes.
    7. Better performance of the polar world

Jon S
    @jon3800

@angrynerds2

I agree on most of your suggestions… However

1) AB2 is a BIG game. We all know it…perhaps it’s becoming TOO BIG for older devices, with 20 recycled levels and card tiers added every 2 weeks, with the occasional hat sets on every holiday. It’s natural for loading times to be long. I have myself a nice cup of tea while I wait for the load screen. I completely agree with you, crashes are a BIG problem especially when I’m using an Ipad Air and my older Iphone 5S. I upgraded my 5S to a 6S since then..and I’m happy to report that I have ZERO problems in crashing and no major slowdowns in the polar world. However, this issue bugs me on my Ipad.

2) Why would you ever want to consider removing facebook presents? Its because of those I’m able to stash dozens of spells and earn loads of gems everyday. Without FB presents, Rovio would be seeing a LOT more than the $14 CAD/month I spend on the app for the gem letter. Also the presents aren’t all that difficult to hit anyway if you plan it out and I reserve getting these presents in the Daily challenges so I can afford to throw one away bird in a 2 or 3 panel level. If you want to add me as a friend, I’d be MORE than happy to send you fb gifts I get.

3) DC takes at most 5-7 minutes to complete if you have powerful birds and it’s part of the challenge to get your rewards. Candy Crush and Nibblers has a similar challenge setup (with Nibbler’s Octo-plunder being unique If you repeat the 5 levels over again, it double the rewards you got the first time). DC isn’t all that hard anyway because they always recycle the same bosses from the Chirp Valley, Shangham, Greasy Swamp and Greenerville Chapters and 90% of time I get through it without using spells or gems. KPP on the other hand I agree its a pain in the neck to go through 4 levels, but I’d rather play tedious 4 levels and bring in spells than to face 3 boss fights in a row and and burn a hole in my gem cache that they did on the christmas update.

4) Why don’t you consider a more worthwhile suggestion that if Rovio decides to do a test trial on something they want to add to the game in the future to make it better and ask for feedback… how about making it available to ALL players rather than a select few. Did you know that very few players have FREE common, 80 rare and 900 legendary chests, while the majority of us have free, 80 and 1600 chests. In the common/rare/legendary chest set you have a chance to win a hat/black pearls on streaks 3 and 6 in the arena, where I win nothing but spells. How’s that fair? Or how about considering the tower of fortune where I had once upon a time, I had a tower with only 30 floors with 3 cards each and suddenly overnight it became 90 floors with 4 cards.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

No. An item which is so easy to get like that fb present never is something like a gift.
    That facebook connection must be profitable for Rovio, so they can spy on customers in cooperation.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

The only thing that gets me about the FB presents is when sending one is required to get the 30 daily gems in the rewards. 30 gems out of reach because I don’t have Facebook.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

IMG_8292.PNG

@hank
    : why can this still happen??? FIX THIS!!!!

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

@jo-ha There are few KP rooms that can do this. IMO the ground around the slingshot should slope to the left so KP will just go off the map.

I was at this room earlier this morning with lots of birds to start. KP ended up stuck on the 3 blower at the top when I have 1 bird (Chuck) left after spending 60 gems. Fortunately those boulders near the top (help up by balloons) were there. Chuck pop balloon and the boulders managed to push KP off the right edge.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

All the more reason to, well,… FIX THIS!!!!
    I could live with a lot of different solution, also with invisible walls of some sort. But it’s a miracle to me, why they would let something like this happen.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Suggestions thread

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 142 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.