Suggestions thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Suggestions thread

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 142 total)
  • Replies
  • Mancala Parakin
    @mancala-parakin

Also, @hank, please end gameplay on multiple devices. It creates the uneven playing field in the Arena many of us are whinging about. Put bluntly, it’s cheating. If you log into your iThis, you’re logged out of your iThat. It’s simple! One is enough. Arena scores should come from skill and willingness to compete, not how many devices you own. Quality over quantity!

Nevermind
    @deaftalk

@mancala-parakin If you have PC, then just download Remix and you can have two devices…don’t hate on everyone else.

Anonymous

^^ agreed…I kind of regret saying anything now. I will not make that mistake again.

Proteus
    @proteus

Feathers and pearls as a reward from blue chests

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@chucky-2 do you agree with @deaftalk or @mancala-parakin? Personally, I agree with deathtalk. Even when one have two, three or more devices to play game on, that person still needs to play a lot to win first place in Arena.
    Beside, everyone I know have more than one mobile device.

Anonymous

Personally, I agree with deaftalk

Bingo, apologies if that wasn’t clear.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

1. Get rid of that ridiculous reward of 10 feathers in the small chest
    2. Remove that useless animation for winning gems in the daily competition. That’s ok the first time but not after months of playing

Studio_20160920_102306.png

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Small chests should have some multiplier in it to give more feather based on the lowest level of your builds.

Right now is like giving $1 to the rich guy.

Sonicwave
    @sonicwave

King Pig Challenge should only have the last 3 levels, the first two are easy and just a waste of time.

swanamaker
    @swanamaker

I like playing the boss levels and would love to see a way to play just the boss levels consecutively and continuously.

snappy
    @snap

@swanamaker
    There are a lot of boss levels in the game. Just look through the map. They are not too different from the ones in DC. There is also no limit on the number of attempts at them.

swanamaker
    @swanamaker

@snap
    I understand that. But I have to wade through several levels before getting to the next boss level in the map. Even if I go back through the map, I have to clear the rooms leading up to the boss room. I am talking about being able to play several boss rooms in a row. Some of them are very creative and fun to play. Of course, some of them are frustrating too!

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

Suggestion #9: In real world if you freeze balloon it usually pops, so Blizzard spell should pop the balloons.

Mancala Parakin
    @mancala-parakin

@sambeaver Good point. Plus, the cherry on the proverbial sundae would be, at long last, a strike.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

Suggestion #10: one star to the star rank counter everytime you improve your highscore in some campaign level.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

Suggestion #11: If small chest openes in every 30 minutes, the other ones should also give free gifts: large chest once per day and x25 chest once per week.

Mancala Parakin
    @mancala-parakin

@sambeaver Agreed. Once weekly is better than $20. If the game were a paid app, that feature would probably exist!

Proteus
    @proteus

How about if we can select which birds we want after watching video for extra birds instead it selected randomly ?

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

If Rovio resolves certain issues correctly I will pay them $20 for my addiction. Here are the fixes I like to see:

– Against real opponents. Since I cannot play arena without internet connection, why should I play recorded players or bots?
    – Leaderboard shuffles like we had it before late July 2016.
    – Matches against people at my levels. Leave those maxed out lvl 18 people to play among themselves.
    – Feather rewards should be multiply with the levels my birds are in. 10 feathers is a complete joke.
    – Let us select the extra bird from watching video.
    – Let us choose whichever bird we have in our hand.
    – stop changing the hat system. If we need to add more, they go up with requirements.

kelshe
    @kelshe

Rovio should stop the updates at level 20. No more hats, pearls, etc. They should then concentrate their efforts on fixing the myriad bugs that infest the game. I mean, what elder level comes after 20? Plutonium? Kryptonite? C’mon. Players would probably appreciate a more-than-20 campaign release every two weeks. One can burn through 20 levels in just a few hours and then must wait for two weeks for 20 more. How about releasing 40 or 60. They’re just recycled from other campaigns anyway. After completing the campaign, we’re left with the DC, KPC and arena. With a maxed out flock, no feathers are awarded in the DC or KPC, only spells that many players neither want nor need. Many would likely forego spells to be able to bank feathers in anticipation of yet another level upgrade. The only way to get feathers now is in the arena. A slow, tedious task. Fix the bugs, Rovio. Then release your new updates. As it is now, it’s like dealing with a new Microsoft release. So many bugs, crashes, etc. with a promise to fix them.A promise that seldom, if ever, is kept.

Crash
    @gdog1208

I suggest you put the game back where it was 7 weeks ago. I started playing and it was a great game. A couple of upgrades later, the game was ruined. I haven’t leveled a bird in 5 weeks. I use to get the 500 feathers at least once a day. Did it once in the last 4 weeks but it cost a fortune. I am gonna download something else, tired of standing still, tired of the rules constantly changing, tired of being told you lose when whomever I am playing is playing a different screen,tired of 10 feathers, tired of kpc which can’t be beat without cashing in your 401k. Here is a suggestion, invest wisely, I and am sure others are permantly done with rovio. Heads need to roll in rovio management.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

What happened to the regular AB2 levels? I am maxed out there and those 20 levels batch will get maxed out usually well before the next batch comes. We used to get a new batch every 10 days, then 2 weeks, now 3 weeks or more. Someone ran out of ideas?? All they can do now is to bring up a regular good level and add few more structures to it to ensure you can’t get it done with 1 bird unless you use the Eagle.

Dig up from the old stuff will help. Get those Angry Birds Rio levels out if you need to and give them the new look. Even Angry Birds Space levels I don’t mind.

Like I said previously, game was great until end of July 2016. Then it went downhill. Now they abandon the regular levels and concentrate on messing up the Arena more and more everyday.

Penz
    @penz

I feel a bit sorry for you lower level players, I’ve finally managed to max out all my birds to level 18 but even then it can be hard to get through the first couple of streaks in the arena, even when facing opponents with seemingly lower level birds. I dread to think of the problems you get trying to progress your birds.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

My summary of wishes:

– no more unbeatable opponents in the arena
    – more power for Bomb and Terrence! The strongest birds got weak after several updates.
    – no more 10 feathers as reward in the small treasure chest. That’s ridiculous and not worth to watch a boring video for.
    – no more facebook presents in the daily challenge. That’s unnecessary, annoying and the animation for that crap takes too much time.
    – get rid of long animations or give us buttons to close them earlier.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Suggestions thread

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 142 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.