Suggestions thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Suggestions thread

Viewing 17 replies - 126 through 142 (of 142 total)
  • Replies
  • Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

@ryan-kochie

Are you serious?? Hardcore players (at least on this forum) aren’t exactly into buying gems with $$. We aren’t too crazy paying for something and have the rules changing on us all the time. The same patterns of arena exploitation will continue even if they add another 10 levels to arena.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

I’m not big into paying for gems either, more permanent upgrades, like the other frames were. I am all for change to keep the game fresh, it’s the ole cat and mouse game. Cheaters ruin the arena by flooding it with tickets and gems, they adjust accordingly to keep it fun for legit players.

Having a prestige league will give people greater rewards, while pushing the more hardcore players further up so the casuals can get a bit further as well. Seems win/win. Maybe don’t even pay for the prestige league though, have it just unlock at like 50 star level or something.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@hank

too many ad-server connections during game playing. it would lead to negative gaming experience.

Could this kind of connection be happened only after one finished a game?

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

@ryan-kochie  Before last August there was this mechanism in the arena that I called “mid-late week shuffle” where they regroup people with similar star counts in the arena. That way you are competitive to the end without trying to make up a 200 stars different on Friday night. The shuffle is gone after an update around August 2016.

Unless you want to throw $$, plenty of time, and/or multiple devices at this game, the arena wins no longer pay good enough. Other daily means will pay you way more gems and black pearls in the long run without wasting that kind of time. The rewards in the arena don’t worth the trouble. I don’t see how having more arena levels with help in this mess.

Once you get to the higher bird level, it doesn’t matter which league you are in since you will be stuck with the same bunch of players with similar bird levels. You won’t be seal clubbing the beginners.

Throwing $$ into games is nothing new for me, just don’t see the justifications like others for smart phone / tablet games that keep changing the rules on us like AB2 is doing. I do throw some $$ for premium items (time + ships + tanks) for free to play games like World of Warships (PC) and World of Tanks (Xbox) where you are certainly dealing with live players.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Well I think with higher levels and higher rewards it might be worth the time again. I wasn’t aware of that, only been playing a few months myself. Yes the leagues should get harder, but I think it’s kind of reached a plateau where more experienced players can’t move on and everyone is stuck in diamond. By having an optional league you will have those who play diamond every week, and others who choose to move on. You can ignore the new league levels so it’s the same as before or move on and try for greater rewards.

Same with the daily quests. I’d like to see “easy” and “hard” quests, once you finish the easy set then there is a harder set to complete, something challenging. Like get a certain score on level 345, finish the KPP, etc.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Higher arena levels could be worthwhile if they get rid of the Arena Ticket system for good. In the old days you get 1 free arena play every 3 hrs and 1 more after watching the video. Now with tickets, you see someone sitting up there at 100 stars just 1 hour after the new week starts. You try to catch up. Next thing you know that player is sitting close to 100 stars above you. You just cannot seems to catch up.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Yeah I’m guilty of that lol. I bank the free tickets from videos and streaks throughout the week, then last minute play just what I need to so I place well, then right after the tourney ends I will get that 100 stars to intimidate my opponents from trying :P . I try not to expend too many tickets, like if someone is sitting at 1200+ at the end of the night and second is 600+ I’ll just play to get above 600.

I agree with you, the old way sounds fairer for a tournament style play, the way it is now people with gems can “buy” their win, making it not seem as fair. If everyone had the same chances then it would be fairer, though those of us who lack sleep still have the advantage.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

@hank When the game finally will be “incoming call proof”? Today i had to play DC 3 times because of incoming calls. Every time when i ended call the game just restarted. Lost all progress and life every time. It’s of course not a big deal but it’s annoying. Especially when you play arena streak #7 or something like this.

cognitive
    @cognitive

Also backgrounding proof. This is fairly basic Android programming…

PhoenixThunder
    @phoenixt

Change streak level 6 from 1 Rare Chest to Legendary Chest or 2 Rare Chests

cognitive
    @cognitive

Make chest content have some parity so that you don’t always miss out on 500 pearls and choose 3 ducks instead.

PhoenixThunder
    @phoenixt

Also make it so that the rewards in the rare chest, either purchased or earned, are always higher or better rewards than in the common chest, e.g. no 1x hats or single spells.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

I would like to see a streak streak bonus for the arena. But perhaps every streak you finish in a row increases bonuses of next streak. When you lose a streak it resets to 0. Some kind of cap? Just to make the rewards a bit better for the arena. So if you are like on your second arena streak in a row, maybe it’s 125 feathers instead of 100? And other rewards increase as well, maybe 6th streak is 2 rare chests or builds up to a legendary.

Shiggy
    @shiggy

Hats between 4x and 10x (e.g. a new 2x hat, and then a 5x hat like summer hat or something and an 8x hat).

I would suggest 5x 2.500 BP, 6x 5.000 BP, 7x 7.500 BP, 8x 10.000 BP, 9x 15.000 BP.

New feats of course.

Higher arena prices: streak 1 (2 tickets), streak 2 (200 feathers), streak 3 (500 feathers), streak 4 (3 tickets), streak 5 (750 feathers), streak 6 (2.000 feathers), streak 7 (legendary chest).

And I would like to see the bonus system coins from the store more included into the free game, so that everybody has the chance to get higher prices without paying for them

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

I guess that arena streak (and all other) awards should just be connected with score multipliers that’s all.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

I’m tired of repeating but i still do it: MAKE THE GAME FINALLY INCOMING CALL PROOF!

Anonymous

Add compatibility with Google Play Games. I can’t restore my data after a reinstallation.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Suggestions thread

Viewing 17 replies - 126 through 142 (of 142 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.