"Curse of the Necromacer" event.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum "Curse of the Necromacer" event.

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 100 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@suzyq
    That’s exactly what happened to me as well.

I was greeted with a screen that looked like the one from last week’s team competition. However, the scores are way off, and the text is a ‘Lorem ipsum’ placeholder.

After spinning up my rewards, I clicked the Check Out button and nothing happened (well, except for my LC counter suddenly popping up). Had to restart and then I was greeted with the Rank Up notices, so I definitely had the Mastery added to my birds.
    But I got no Snouts. As 2nd place I should have received some.

DD
    @toolow

Finished in 3rd place with 35,130 points. First place got 50k points but he might have spent lots of SD. I guess only 1st place got some decent reward.

@smwforever45

@suzyq

After spinning the wheel, there are no response to the tick button. This problem has existed many months back and still unresolved.

@suzyq

And the screen showed I’m on the winning team. Too bad there is actually no double reward.

@pointless

@bubbley

Selecting a hard battle usually show a grey tint over the screen with nothing to interact with. Restarting and listing the league table will usually avoid this.

I guess saying all this may make me a target of Rovio…

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@smwforever45 @suzyq

I had the same experience. I got 2nd place easily for a change. Had to spin 4 or 5 times to get 1500 for all 1500 for Chuckie and 6 stamina. Then it would not respond to the check mark. I had to close epic. When I came back in it showed me the birds that got raised by the mastery. This game is getting too stressful…..

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

I got… 15th place this time :-) GOT 1.5k Chuck, no re-spin, minimum result for a stressfull event 4 days long. Probably autoplaying Caves for 4 days would have greeted me with more mastery and snoutlings.

this long events for minimum reward are useless. I’d like to know which is the reward for 1st/2nd/3rd place. Maybe at least them are good enough to encourage me to spend stamina and FE for a better result. Have anyone specific prizes stats?

Thanks
    MM

PS. all’ the things you described about counters, ticks and not functioning buttons, happened to me, too.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@maxxmatt
    The rewards are same for everyone. The number of slots you win depends on your rank at the end. Top 3 get 3 slots. 2 stars gets you 2 slots on the wheel.

Pointless
    @pointless

@toolow first place was only 1500 Snouts…somewhat of a disappointment and a waste of SD/FE. I guess we need to look for that Chest in these Events, otherwise not worth it.

DD
    @toolow

@pointless Agreed. Though for the event just past, the upside for me is that the top player probably just wasted many SD to score 15k over me. I know, that’s not a very sporting attitude…

Timber
    @timber

I couldn’t exit with the checkmark either! I did take a screenshot of second place just in case.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I wrote to Rovio about my issue.
    Hoping for a quick reply… I do not wanna keep participating in events if I am denied the rewards that I worked hard for.

On the one hand I’m glad I’m not the only one, on the other hand I’m disappointed as well that it seems to be a widespread issue.

@toolow

Known for months? o.o
    I’ve had this happening to me for the first time right here…

PJng
    @pjng

Because of last event issue,
    I did not play this event,
    Just play few battle then quit,
    Same issue, nothing happen on reward.

What language it display, double reward?

Screenshot_20170515-101421.png

After i tap tick, FE LC info show up, then stuck.

Screenshot_20170515-101514.png

I will not join next event if this bug not solve.

DD
    @toolow

@smwforever45
    Lucky you. I had it from the first event until a few weeks ago. Now it has returned with a vengeance by adding the “team competition” information and affected many more people.

burbman
    @burbman

Burned through a bunch of Stamina drinks at the end of the event to ensure a first place finish, in hopes of another LC/Shard reward, but no luck, just snoutlings. I wish they would let us know what the “rank bonus” is going to be so we could use resources accordingly. This one was truly “rank”

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pjng
    That’s fake Latin. A placeholder text that usually indicates something isn’t right when it appears in Epic.

@burbman

At least you got Snouts…….

burbman
    @burbman

Oh well, just cashed in some FE to bring my stamina count back up to 200+. I guess all is good, its not like I spent real world money.

Anonymous

I also won and got nothing (other than mastery from the wheel). I sent a ticket to Rovio, with screeshots. Will report back if they give me anything. The fact that the space on the results screen shows that there should be a reward, and it’s empty, give me some hope of some shards and/or LCs.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@poptimus

On the ABE FB page they wrote that they are working on it and nobody will have lost anything. Not sure how they will be able to refund everyone. Guess we will just have to wait and see what happens.

Anonymous

Rovio’s support desk just sent me 100 LCs to compensate for missing reward chest! Woo hoo!

DD
    @toolow

@poptimus Good for you.

burbman
    @burbman

@poptimus – is this something I should put in a claim for, or do you think they are going through and awarding to all first place finishers? I don’t have screen grabs, but they should be able to look up my Rovio account.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Rovio Support replied to my request and compensated me with some Snouts to make up for the missing Snouts from the remaining two events. The amount does not entirely make up for my loss, but at least it’s something.

burbman
    @burbman

I put in my request, we’ll see what happens.

Anonymous

@burbman
    Yeah, I was gonna say, def put in a request, with screenshots if you have ’em. I don’t think they’d do it proactively.

angryde
    @angryde

As usual, I totally bombed in this event. 1* ROFL. I really suck at this part of the game. Damn! XD

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@angryde
    I think the key to winning these events is just stay up 20 hours a day and keep playing …. and taking time for meals of course ….

burbman
    @burbman

@dallasreds – there is another way to get a less crazy group of players to compete with. Just don’t start playing for a couple of hours after the event starts. That way the crazies all get put into groups first, and you end up with more casual players. I can generally assure a top three finish just playing when stamina is available. (Winning can eat up some reserves)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum "Curse of the Necromacer" event.

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 100 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.