"Curse of the Necromacer" event.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum "Curse of the Necromacer" event.

• Next event in 4 days.

Curse.jpg

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 100 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

And so will the last Event Achievement be fulfilled :-)

mich
    @m-ich

Great news! Now they only need to fix the bugged “1st in league” achievement and re-enable “master class” (yeah right, as if that’s going to happen), and I’ll be done with achievements.

Baconizer
    @korath88

Just 4 days? Well, it seems that I won’t have much time to build up my FE stockpile.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

null

Tip: have your Trickster ready.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

Do You believe the Prize Wheel will improve or remain the same?

I’m not holding out any hope.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

Well, I the reason why there are continuous events appear is the Minimap Campaign. The new class “Stone Guard” needs to be upgraded quickly.( For those players who don’t spend money on LCs)

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@strategia55
    10 friendship essence should be added into the prize.

WhiteAsIce
    @whiteasice

If you have the Golden Chili, these battles should be a breeze.
    * Wizard w/ Twin Lightning
    * Pirate w/ Scissors
    * Skulkers w/ Artillery Strike
    First turn: buff with Bomb, Blues apply armor break on all pigs, give Rage Chili to Chuck. This should take out most, if not all, of the pigs on the first turn. On the next turn, just spike the rest.

No Golden Chili? Make the following changes:
    Pirate >> Sea Dog
    Skulkers >> Spies
    Chuck and set items remain the same. Bomb should stay bonded to the other two and not do anything else unless you use the Rage Chili on him. The other two should be attacking, prioritizing whichever pig has the highest health so that you can KO all the pigs within two turns to prevent revives.
    No Sea Dog? Use Pirate and have his buff up at all times, or replace him with Samurai w/ Dragon Breath set.

If you’re lacking any of the above items or classes, or those classes are not adequately ranked, then you may need Druid for healing and Tricksters for disenchanting. You cannot outheal the pigs’ damage, so focus more on offense than defense to maximize your score. KO them before they KO you.

Anonymous

Here’s a link to the thread for the first Curse of the Necromancer event. There should be some helpful information in here:

Curse of the Necromancer (Closed; Ended)

WhiteAsIce
    @whiteasice

That old thread has a lot of people talking about cheaters and less about battle tactics. I was a victim of the cheaters hogging the top spots too (I have proof, but I can’t post the hyperlink for some reason). Hopefully we won’t have to deal with mass cheaters again.

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

Let’s try this again……. :)

It’s zombie pig killin time!!!!!

WhiteAsIce
    @whiteasice

I’m level 45 with all rank 10s, so my numbers below are based on that.

(3) Cannot use Red. Zombie is a basic undead that hits for 400-410. Stinky Zombie is a basic undead that takes 2 turns to hit for 200 and apply a 3-turn poison debuff that ticks for 570 per turn. Ghost is a basic undead that hits for 355-365. Ship’s Kobold is a basic undead that hits for 400 and has a 5% chance to stun. Poltergeist has a 2-turn charge attack that hits for 976 and reduces attack by 15%. Will-o-Whisp hits for 444 and has a 50% Shroud buff. Banshee hits for 67 and applies a 3-turn poison debuff that ticks for 666 per turn, and can summon more undead.

(5) Must use Chuck. Necromancer doesn’t do a lot of damage, but has a self-regen buff that heals 593 per turn, and can summon more undead. Voodoo Berserker has a 2-turn attack that hits for 1276 and heals it for 50% of the damage dealt. Mummy hits for 433 with a 5% chance to stun. Zombie Knight hits for 456 and reduces attack by 15%. This battle will include any pig that can appear in the (3) battle.

(7) Pigs have an effect called Enrage. Frankenpig has a 3-turn charge attack that hits one bird for 1500 and the others for 750. This battle will include any pig that can appear in the (5) battle, including a Necromancer.

Teams that work:
    * Wizard, Pirate, Skulkers. Requires Golden Chili. Buff all with Bomb, lower all pigs’ armor with Blues, then give the Golden Chili to Chuck. You should be able to win within the first two rounds with this. Sets should be Twin Lightning, Scissors, and Artillery Strike, respectively.
    * Rainbird, Druid, Capt’n. Has cleanses, dispels, and decent damage. Requires Sweet set on Matilda, while Chuck and Bomb can use whatever you like.
    * Samurai, Druid, Tricksters. Self-explanatory team. Sets should be Dragon Breath, Sweet, and Artillery Strike.
    * Paladin, Mage, Princess. Not guaranteed to work, but basically you set buffs on Red and keep him healed. Sets should be Protector’s Aura, Twin Lightning, and Sweet. This party does not have dispels, so if you need dispels, give Chuck a Dispel weapon and a Might offhand.

If you don’t have the Golden Chili, don’t have the above classes, or don’t have them adequately ranked, you will need to build a team to take on the undead. Remember that you have to kill them all within 2-3 turns of each other, or they will revive. As a result, spiking down one at a time won’t work, so you’ll need healing to stay alive while you chop away the pigs’ health. Suggested classes:
    * Samurai – Necessary versus Frankenpig to mitigate its big hit. Also nice to deal lots of damage with the Dragon Breath set.
    * Paladin – Pairs well with Princess to mitigate damage and assist with healing. Works well with Dragon Breath or Protector’s Aura sets.
    * Mage – Combine with Paladin and Princess so that pigs take damage during their turns.
    * Rainbird – Undead have a lots of debuffs, so cleanses are always welcome. Pair with Matilda’s Sweet set to increase healing.
    * Wizard – Best damage class for Chuck, especially with Twin Lightning set.
    * Druid – Best overall healing with decent damage.
    * Princess – Combine with Paladin to mitigate damage while healing & cleansing.
    * Pirate – Best for an offensive party because of damage buff.
    * Capt’n – If you do not have enough offense to take out the pigs in the first two turns, you’ll need dispels, and Capt’n is a good choice with its damage buff and Explode.
    * Sea Dog – A suitable replacement for Pirate in an offensive party. If you plan to give the Rage Chili to Chuck, have Bomb link with Chuck prior to it.
    * Tricksters – If you do not have enough offense to take out the pigs in the first two turns, you’ll need dispels, and Tricksters have that plus cleanses. Recommend Artillery Strike set to take advantage of Tricksters’ big hit.
    * Skulkers – Armor debuff is nice with an offensive party.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

Marksmen will work well on 7 cans battle along with Stone Guard/Samurai/Cannoneer because the hit count will be doubled. It can be much deadly with Wizard with Twin Lightning set.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

My 45/9 default team rolls through this no problem:
    – Lightning Wizard, Scissors Sea Dog & BEEP Spies.

Sea Dog on Blues/Chuck, then Chili.

WhiteAsIce
    @whiteasice

@mingkee27 How would that party work? It’s centered on spiking down one foe at a time. When fighting the undead, you have to take them all out within a few turns of each other.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@whiteasice
    the pigstein can be deadly towards the party and it must be taken down quickly.
    The effect from Marksmen gives +300 extra damage every hit on top of 400 + 400 initial hit, so you can make 8 hits and up to 2600 damage in the first round with Samurai.

Anonymous

Did anybody notice the special effect for the 7 Stamina battle? It’s called Enrage: Damage of all pigs increased by 1%. Every 3 turns. Nice joke Rovio :D.

Baconizer
    @korath88

No cheaters this time. Fairly uncompetitive leaderboard.
    Wizard, Any Bomb class and Spies can wipe out the 3 and 5 stamina battles in one rage attack.
    For the 7 stamina battles, I agree that the Frankenpig needs to be taken out ASAP.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

@mingkee27 @whiteasice I also use Samurai(Dragon Breath), Marksmen(Beep) and Wizard(Twin Lightning). For both 7 and 5 can battles. 5 can enemies die before getting a turn. 7 can enemies mostly die in the initial rage attack, then get finished off in the next turn. It’s an effective team, if your mastery is high.

Jim151
    @jim151

The guys on my leaderboard are really going to town on the stamina drinks. I’ve spent about 50 and am only in 5th place, 5,000 behind the leader. I’m not going to spend any more, as my reward is just money and drinks.

angryde
    @angryde

@jim151 This is the first week that I haven’t seriously competed on the event board… as I’ve finally ground all my birds to 45/10… and THIS is the week where the top score on the board is 7,965 or something! So annoying!

Anonymous

Well in this event I think I have a cheater and 2 competitors who REALLY want the top 3 spots. I went to bed in 1st yesterday and woke up in 4th. 2 of them ground about 5k to get ahead of me and the cheater went from 15k to 30k while I was asleep.

Jim151
    @jim151

I went to bed in 1st yesterday and woke up in 4th. 2 of them ground about 5k to get ahead of me and the cheater went from 15k to 30k while I was asleep.

Doesn’t have to be a cheater. I have 400 stamina drinks and could easily have gotten that high legitimately, had I wanted.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

So the event is now over.

I got 4th place and rolled 500*2 Snoutlings on the reward wheel. I would rather have had 6 Stamina Drinks but I was not willing to spend 10 essences to reroll.

I must say that I was really uninterested in this event. I think I only played it two times yesterday. I suspect with the recent frequency of events lately and the case that I have all classes at 10 made the event just “meh” for me.

Jim151
    @jim151

I got 4th place and rolled 500*2 Snoutlings on the reward wheel. I would rather have had 6 Stamina Drinks but I was not willing to spend 10 essences to reroll.

I must say that I was really uninterested in this event. I think I only played it two times yesterday. I suspect with the recent frequency of events lately and the case that I have all classes at 10 made the event just “meh” for me.

Had I played as infrequently as you, I might have not gotten a spin. I played all the time except for sleeping, spent over 50 stamina drinks, and finished 5th about 10,000 behind the leader.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum "Curse of the Necromacer" event.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 100 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.