"Curse of the Necromacer" event.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum "Curse of the Necromacer" event.

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 100 total)
  • Replies
  • firedragon
    @mingkee27

I got around 21k and got 6 cans + 600 + 1000.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I finished mid-pack among a LOT of lv.4X players. Still spun up an ALL 1500, which was nice.

Anonymous

@jim151 Only someone desperate would do that though wouldn’t they?

Plus after I posted that comment I went back in the game and he had 35,000. 5,000 points in 3 minutes would take some luck. By the way his name was Chupacabra.

LottieAbe
    @czcalvert

I didn’t have much of a competitive spirit this time…at least until the last few hours. Finished 2nd, spun for 1500 for all/Matilda/Bomb. I must have done this event last year before linking to my Google account since I only got the achievement yesterday.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@czcalvert The last time the Necromancer event was played the achievement had not been added by Rovio yet so this was the first time for everybody to get it.

LottieAbe
    @czcalvert

@angryjohnny Ah, that explains it. How strange that they only added the achievement after the first run.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Like the undead pigs, “Curse of the Necromancer” will be back, starting July 16, running through July 19.

I guess Rovio is rotating these through every couple weeks.

The nice thing is that this one is easy to beat with regular class sets, no need to worry about Dodge or Ironclad.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

Rainbird and Spies works cool.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I have not really played the last events since all my classes are already 10. However I played a few battles in this event yesterday just because. Today I started up Epic and I had finished in first place… with a total of 820 points.
    Seems like people are getting a fatigue on these repeat events.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

So news on next event start tommorow? I do hope that they will repeat the Stone Guard event. I’d like to get him without spending all these LCs

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@gulgor0 The next event is suppose to start in 11 days isn’t it? Also it looks like it is another flying raid event again.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Just like the Zombie pigs, it’s back in 7 days!

Another chance for another 1500 mastery!

Anonymous

Then it looks like it’s time to bring out my ultimate damage team. :D

planetbear
    @oobear

@partshade My max damage team is Red Stone guard with dragon set, Chuck Wizard with Lightning set, and Blue Skulkers with Ballista set. Can that be ultimate?

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I just run Wizard / Sea Dog / Spies, which seems to work just fine. It’s probably not “ultimate”, but it’s probably close enough for these events. ;)

Anonymous

@oobear That’s actually what I use but instead of Stone Guard I use Berserker with Scissors.

planetbear
    @oobear

@partshade thanks for reply.

Stone Guard with R12 and lv52 dragon set will strike 1042 per hit on target suffered from Skulkers’ negative effect.
    I think Skulkers negative effect do huge advantage to others, especially Wizard with Lightening set.

@graugeist
    Sea Dog is a nice class, when apply to Chuck’s chili skill, that’s called Damage!

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

1500 All / Red / Blues on my first spin — NICE!

KillerKea
    @killerkea

You must mean All/Red/Bomb because Blues was opposite All on my wheel. It took me 3 spins before I got the Chuck/6 stamina/All and only my Witch gained a rank since 1500 is a small reward.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Oops, yeah, All / Red / Bomb. That’s tough taking 3 spins to get the good prize.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

The event will be on again – coming in 11 days.
    More mastery and hopefully another achievement cleared. I think I still need the achievement for clearing a zombie event.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Wow, it’s been 5 months since the last time? Well, if it’s just snouts, I’m probably ignoring it.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

As it turns out, there are bone piles that give a potion. Those are worth tapping, because I always burn some to open the Golden Castle immediately.

Not bothering with the rest.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

A few hours into the event now.
    Got about 3k medal points (since the “hard” battle is surprisingly easy, or maybe I’m just this good) and still unable to see where I’m standing on the leaderboard because none is showing up yet. Guess it always takes a few hours now – I hate waiting.

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 your first Event with the Golden Chili, correct? That purchase is an utmost priority for anyone in the game. It is a constant advantage in an otherwise RNG dependent world.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum "Curse of the Necromacer" event.

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 100 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.