Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 1,937 total)
  • Replies
  • Birdy
    @birdythunder

@gary69

In what league is Sour Kush? Do you still have openings? I am almost 400 FP and active in events. Thanks.

Mind Augas
    @mind-augas

Hello fellow AB2 gamers.
    Clan Sacrificial Ham has a few open spots!
    Looking for Daily players, 300+ fp.
    Search our name, or # 71979.
    We are a well know and respected clan. We are organized, so far we have completed all challenges to receive full rewards!

3 points minimum for every 200 points in challenge, leeches booted immediately.

Gary
    @gary69

Birdy,

Sorry I didn’t get back to you yesterday. Yes, Sour Kush has some openings.

I am replacing inactive members, a daily process.

Please, join us and see what you think. I need about 10 more active daily players…

Birdy
    @birdythunder

Thank you, Gary.  Still deciding on whether to stick with current clan or move on. I appreciate your great communication, and will post if I’ll be joining.

SLAYER
    @robm1313

Yeah Gary, ain’t it annoying to recruit people, then they let you down? I gave several rookies a chance to join SLAYER, a few more that were medium FP, and they said they played a lot, then nothing. I have a new guy that has not played the battle this round. No activity the last several days. I maybe letting him go too before mount pork ends. New guy joined this morning. Hoping he joined before work. No activity yet on mount pork, but still early. This guy better do something in next day or 2, or he’s gone.

I’m sick of puddle jumpers, so closed clan. Sick of liars who say they always play, then nothing. If you can’t carry your weight, don’t bother. I will kick them out!!!  So now they have to send request to join. If they dont prove themselves and continue, they are KICKED !!!

Sounds like you have the same issues, others as well. Frustrating and I’m not tolerating it !!!

Birdy
    @birdythunder

Slayer, the difference is that Gary has a calm, inviting and level headed approach, which I’m sure will result in a loyal and successful clan. And Slayer, you have your own approach, which to be honest, is somewhat incendiary.

SLAYER
    @robm1313

I did all that. Invites too many dead weights too. My crew is great. It’s the newbies that come in and promise they play daily, which turn out to be lies. My invites are welcoming, but now, I’m letting people know you can’t join and think you can do nothing and stay. No clan runs that way who want serious members. I even said in posts, communicate if something comes up and you have no way to play, but they choose to say nothing for 2 weeks. Not cool. We’ve had people join and leave like many clans out there, so now requests have to be sent to join.

We’ve giving everyone plenty of time on chances, they chose to ride for nothing. Some, even through the holidays and after, still nothing. We have a great crew, fight tooth and nail on everything to win, though some can’t afford to spends gems like mad, but that’s fine.

All any clan wants are members to carry their weight and play, communicate, as well as each other who has been there a while. My members and co’s don’t want dead weight riding for free, just like you all. A few simple rules. I have to look out for my clan members. They expect me to do what anyone would do running a clan.

I’m even risking myself, my own game, complaining to Rovio for several members on issues they proved to me they were robbed during 2 different situations. I try to look out for them even if it’s my own neck on the line for seeking justice for them.

My approach, is getting people who are sick of all the same kind of people we are all trying to keep out. People who want a clan that will have their back, understand if something comes up, and will prove they are not riding coat tails or jump just because the clan lost a battle. Every clan will lose once in awhile, no matter how good they are or how high their flock power is, or how much those clans cheat. Since my overhaul began, we’ve done quite well, even the one loss we had was very close.

Even if my approach may seem stern, as it might be, I’ve had more join than leave by huge amount becausee ones that joined, this is the type of clan they want. We are not serious at all, except on whether people play or do nothing.

If that is not what some people want, then we are not their type of clan. I know my crew are great, some goofs or even airhead at times, but they can be relied on. Many new low FP at least do something unlike the puddle jumping liars who mooch off other clans. No one wants those types of members….I’m just making sure they know it. I do not regret my approach, my clan approves no matter how long it takes to fill in the last bit of openings we have, upon request of course.

Birdy
    @birdythunder

Hi Slayer, great follow-up!  You’ve articulated very clearly and intelligently both your leadership skills and the triumphs and tribulations of leading a clan and having to weed out under-performers. I agree 1000% with your approach, and compliment your leadership and communication skills!

primetechie
    @primetechie

Just wondering how many would like to join a new clan instead of one Powerful clan??

Mike
    @mikeherb

High Birds, ID:109408, is looking for active players.

PLEASE Check us out. We’re struggling to get new players.  Our clan must be in limbo, since we have had no one drop-in in months.

RoosterX
    @roosterx

Hi Folks, new clan up and running. Need members! Come join “The Roost”

Twinturbo Svt Smoke
    @twinturbo-svt-smoke

Looking fo 7 active plyrs who want join an established clan…we put our work in to keep winning…if you have the same game come check us out CLAN # 5048

Twinturbo Svt Smoke
    @twinturbo-svt-smoke

420…CLAN # 5048…LET 7 GO…LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PLAYERS TO KEEP US WINNING..CHECK US OUT…WE PUT IN WORK

SLAYER
    @robm1313

Thanks Birdy. I appreciate it.

SLAYER
    @robm1313

Slayer clan #7974 also looking for members that’s been playing a long time with over 600 and 700 FP. We have great members and looking for more great members that have serious FP. We are moving up in members and leagues, so thinking ahead, and will be needing members who can do serious damage without even trying. Everyone in clan is active and i can actually say, im proud of my crew, and they do appreciate what I’ve done with this clan. I also helped get 2 members lost gems and pearls due to game glitches. 1 of the 2 members lost thousands of both. He also lost x10 hats on glitch, working on that. Might be resolved, following up on that today, 2-16-18, Rovio was working on that. He kept telling not to risk myself helping him, but I was not going to let him get robbed out of it all due to glitches.

Toaster Oven
    @toasteroven

We are Breaking Beaks #113169. Our clan was started by players dissatisfied with being a member of clans with very poor participation in clan events. Currently we have eight members and we are 100% in all clan events.  Any player that takes part in all clan events will always be a clan member. Players that don’t take part in all clan events will be moved out to make room for an active player. If this sounds like the type of clan you are looking for, please join us.

Toaster Oven

Squanchy
    @squanchy

Hey! We have a clan of 35 and looking for a few more active members. We’re not crazy, and we know know sometimes you can’t play in every battle. The more the merrier and better the loot.

Our clan is PickleRickSquad (#98278) and we’d be glad to have more members!

Squanchy

Bird Flinger
    @birdflinger

Clan Name – Full Metal Pork

Clan # – 117355

Location – International

Status – Submit a Request

Requirements – Flock Power 200+, Participation in Clan vs Clan Battles and All Challenges. Daily Dedicated Player’s. Communication to leaders if your unable to play for any reason is a Must. Freeloaders will be kicked!

Rules – No Cheaters, Hacker’s or Cloned Accounts Will Be Allowed! Racism or Bullying will NOT be Tolerated!

Clan Facebook Group Page and Clan Chat

We will post videos of the CVC Battles to help you achieve your best possible score!

We are here to help you grow your flock!

Come join your second family and earn great rewards!

You will not be humiliated or feel inadequate here!

Thank you!

Bird Flinger

z0hu
    @z0hu

@mind-augas I tried applying and got rejected. I’m 319 fp and was helping the last guild I was in doing 3-6 points per clan event at least. Lemme know that I need to do. Thanks!

Gary
    @gary69

Sour kush #8624, will welcome you… Try us. We are private but

I will accept you.

Trigger
    @trig

You my friend seem to demand a lot and offer little lower your sights achieve a full clan then get fussy

Gary
    @gary69

A full clan is very easy to obtain! A full active clan is a different subject… We have had a full Clan many times, I would rather have a clan of 30 and them all be active, then full 50 with 30 active… I leave openings for new members when inactive players show themselves..

Trigger
    @trig

This comment was for full metal pork and not yourselves so apologies if you thought it was for your reference. Having said that you are totally correct  lots of clans are full of freeloaders that should be kicked to allow for serious team members. Respect to you and I wish you well

Gary
    @gary69

Thanks for the clarification. I

Mind Augas
    @mind-augas

@z0hu please send your request again.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 1,937 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.