Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 1,934 total)
  • Replies
  • Bird Flinger
    @birdflinger

@trigg Yes I have my sights high. But it’s very attainable. We have very strong skilled player’s and want to grow on that. I came from a clan that always harped on their players to score the minimum required points. I don’t feel that is necessay. Most of the player’s of this game are grown adults and do not need to be reminded to perform. I’m not going to mico manage the player’s.  That’s why I said no freeloaders and a minimum flock power if 325. Thank you!

Metrauter
    @valiliy

Hey! We have a nice clan and looking for a few more active members. We’re not crazy, and we know know sometimes you can’t play in every battle. The more the merrier and better the loot.

My clan is #116248 and we’d be glad to have more members!

185szvsz
    @185szvsz

Hello!

I’m looking for an active clan, where I can win more than arena tickets (not like in my old clan… I’m full of tickets, so I quitted from that clan)

I’m a 239 FP (If I don’t wear the stone age hats:~212) daily player, I always score at least 1 point in the clan challenges since I was able to join to a clan.
    I never played clan battle, because our one and only clan leader was inactive so I never able to try it…
    I won 9/10 arena weekly tournaments and I complete all of the the daily challenges except the “claim your gem letter” and “give a gift to your friend” ones.
    I’m always in the top 100.000 in mighty eagle’s bootcamp.

I applied to Slayer clan what I saw here earlier… but If I got rejected, is there any clan who want me in their roster?

Thanks!

Angel of Death
    @johnhanneman

Slayer has openings if you’re still looking. Active members, dead weight long gone

Angel of Death
    @johnhanneman

Reapply, no one should have been rejected. Apply at 3:30 pst. I will look personally and ask who did that.

SLAYER
    @robm1313

I was probably at work when this happened.

I have 4 co-leaders, so that one co never said a word. Must have happened pretty quick.

Reapply now,  I will check out. Angel of Death, goes by other name on clan, will not reject. Won’t have chance before I see it. Unless you joined other clan already? What name will I see? I’ll reply to you soon as i can. Thank you

185szvsz
    @185szvsz

Thanks, but some of the co-leaders let me in even before my (moderated) message appeared here… so thanks again to let me join to your clan even if I’m not a 350+ FP player :)

SLAYER
    @robm1313

Nevermind, one co-leader did accept you. Cool.

One guy might get kicked for breaking his word, with no communication on why he’s not playing.

SLAYER
    @robm1313

What is your real name so clan can have easier time talking to you?

Bird Flinger
    @birdflinger

My apologies!

SLAYER
    @robm1313

No, my apologies, I did not see you at the top of forum, I was referring to member 185szvsz, lol. I’m Sorry. I should have been more specific. But thank you Theresa.

Bird Flinger
    @birdflinger

It’s all good!

Toritito
    @ben-grow

My last post was meant to be towards Aiden we’re old Greg.

Toritito
    @ben-grow

Do you still have spots open? My flock power is only 364 but I am extremely active and am working on getting my FP up.

Bird Flinger
    @birdflinger

Full Metal Pork has openings your welcome to join us.

Birdy Angerson
    @birdyangerson

Toritito @ben-grow,

Unfortunately Aidan quit playing angry birds but I’m with We’re Old Gregg. We are currently looking for players with a little higher flock power. Sorry.

Good luck, I’m sure there is another great clan out there that can use your help.

Bird Flinger
    @birdflinger

@ben-grow Full Metal Pork has openings your welcome to join us.

Teresa aka Bird Flinger

Toritito
    @ben-grow

@birdfinger I put in a request

Bird Flinger
    @birdflinger

Your in. Thanks!

Bird Flinger
    @birdflinger

@ben-grow please check the clan chat.

Scott Michael Cross
    @scott-michael-cross

Any Oakland Raider fans interested in creating a clan with me. My flock Power is 538 and I am super active. Was scoring 75% of the points in my last clan to get the loot and will be doing the same until we grow. 49ers, Broncos, Vikings, and Bears all have clams. We need to represent the Nation on angry birds 2!

Post here or email me at sky cross 2004 dot msn dot com no spaces. Go Raiders!!

Toritito
    @ben-grow

@birdfinger thank you.

Bird Flinger
    @birdflinger

Your welcome! Please find our Facebook group page and submit a request. I’ll also be able to add you to our clan chat too. 😁

KrazyKev
    @krazykev

Anyone got a good clan?

Anonymous

Red Devils #39822

recruiting

flockpower 10034

Language englisch or dutch

we are a active clan

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 1,934 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.