Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,551 through 1,575 (of 1,937 total)
  • Replies
  • BadCredit
    @badcredit

we are now actively recruiting new members for our clan, “hubastankers”:

clan name: hubastankers

clan number: 183330

clan type: open

clan membership: currently 8 members

flock power: currently about 3400

we don’t force any point system on members but we are sticklers for playing 99% of the battles and point-gathering events (there will always be times where a member may not be able to play an event so we don’t force 100% participation).

we’ll also be looking for some solid co-leaders. this means a well-earned FP score, active participation in the clan (messages, stats, booting non-participating members).

Birdbrained
    @birdbrained

after weeks of battles in a 50 member clan with 45 percent participation at best, even if you are constantly one of the top points earners, you get tired of losing.  so I am looking for an new clan. MUST demand people participate in clan battles.. not so much the point ones, (they are a waste of time, IMHO).

Oh, I don’t do facebook.  too much clutter, too many adverts, spyware ridden garbage, IMHO.

Any good clans out there?

reno1917
    @reno1917

Hey bud if you’re looking for a clan you can join us we are very laid back and we need some more members, we’re at a diamond level no point minimums so play at your own will just help us battle and we have a high participation rate well hope to see you there.

Clan name: Birdybrains5

Handle name: Olympus Maximus

P.S. get in touch with me on the chat line and we can talk once you join

Barreto
    @barreto

@birdbrained If you are looking for a clan that wins battles try joining us Crackin’ Pigs (#396634). We finish all events so the point events do help us out and we win battles. If you have facebook feel free to reach out to me at Gina Flores (bergundy hoodie).

Clan Rank: Diamond

Clan Power: 41k

raiizeer
    @raiizeer

Hello Birdbrained !

I can respond positively to your request :

We are 28 players (power >25000) in the clan and are looking for new members to reinforce the team.

We are building a hard core with loyal and committed members. It means, to answer your question, that we want only active players who play all event/battle

Clan : SIMPLY THE BEST #102093

We can join us if you get the right profile, and also feel free to add me on the app “Line” or “Facebook”by adding my ID raiizeer

Have a good day and hope to see u soon !

Raiizeer

RageBird
    @ragebird

Hellooo!  We are Pigs on a Beach, an affiliate of “Pigs on a Plane” and “Pigs on a Train.”  We’re seeking players for our casual-atmosphere clan.  Whether you’re just starting out, or a seasoned player looking for a low-pressure clan, this is the place for you!  The rules are simple: 3-point event minimums and must play CVC.  Stop in and try our famous fruity umbrella drink! Clan #372027

MilleniumGoldfinch
    @milleniumgoldfinch

Salutations!

I’ve just started a clan called #BirdsArentReal (pretty woke, I know), and I would love to have you join me!

What makes this clan special?

• Any level is welcome. We aren’t going for high star power, just good participation with whatever you’re able to contribute.
    • All members will be active. I plan to remove anyone who disappears for longer than 3 days (unless of course they let me know when they’re coming back, I won’t be too harsh). Eventually, that will result in a high participation rate, which means high clan rewards.
    • Woke #BirdsArentReal information will be exchanged daily. Don’t let the government spy on you! Educate yourself on the replacement of birds with government drones.

Anyways, that’s about it. Hope to see you there!

IggyBonkers
    @iggybonkers

Come join our new clan.  Help build it up

Iggy B’s Birds

All we ask is be an active player
    Play in the regular challenges for at least a single point, play in MBEC

Play in EVERY battle – we do kick non-players

We don’t really care what your flock power is as long as you play regularly and communicate in clan chat as needed to let us know you can’t play (i.e. vacation).

reno1917
    @reno1917

Hey guys we are looking for some more members for our clan if there are any clans out there that want to merge with us it would be most welcomed we have room for about 12 or 13 people so first come first serve. Our clan is very laid back and we have no point minimums on our daily challenges so play at your own will. All the we ask is that you help us battle and try to improve your scores while the challenge is on going.

Our leader is a really cool guy and is very active in the chat and will answer any questions as needed like I said we are a very relaxed clan. Well anyway hope to see you guys there, oh and when you do arrive get in touch with me on clan chat so that I can welcome you and answer all questions you may have thanks.

Clan ID: #214085

Clan Name: Birdybrains5

Handle Name: Olympus Maximus

addage
    @addage

Hello fellow players

Bird Nest is recruiting 

Clan ID: #320401

Type: open

Region: North America

What we offer:

• Amethyst level Clan, have had a number of recent players retire/stop playing
    • Very dedicated player base of flock scores between 500-900
    • Friendly and understanding players who like to have fun & are willing to share their knowledge
    • Definitely a family atmosphere

What we need:

• Players of any flock score who will play in clan events
    • There is no minimum flock score, we will work with you on growth
    • We welcome all higher scores as well, the plan is to rebuild the guild to Diamond
    • It is expected all players will attempt to play clan battles
    • It is expected that if a player can not play battles they tell clan leaders, the idea is to communicate not dictate
    • It is suggested, but not required, to play GEBC/alternate clan events etc.

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Please feel free to contact me with any questions, be happy to discuss</p>

Birdbrained
    @birdbrained

wish I could figure out how to unsubscribe from this..

BadCredit
    @badcredit

hey, not a “supernatural” fan but why don’t you join our clan instead?  we only have five members right now, all members play battles regular.  you can be a co-leader and continue to recruit for your supernaturals.  the other four players NEVER look at chat so they won’t care if you talk about that game… :lol:

your fp would be about average in our clan and would be quite welcome.

clan: hubastankers

clan number: 183330

BuzzRD
    @buzzrd

BoomStick Squad #35134 (USA, but many from elsewhere)
    Updated September 18, 2020
    Just want to pop pigs and be free of pressure?
    We are rebuilding and need a few new members at Flock Power 200 – 300.
    So far, during the rebuilding, we have won 14 of 15 battles.
    There’s only one requirement. You must play in the Clan vs Clan battles.
    Everything else is optional.
    If you search for BoomStick Squad using the #35134, you must use the # symbol. The clan is usually Open. If Closed or Full, please contact buzz @ birdlover . com.

shaggyhamchop
    @shaggyhamchop

What’s up you flockers… Just started a new clan for true mother flockers who just want to flock around and have fun. But seriously, just wanting to start a fun active group with some good people. Willing to consider making a co-leader.  Details below:

Clan Name: FLOCKED UP

Clan ID: 411945

Blaster
    @blastfaster

Come join Legendary Birds #173694.

We are a Diamond level long term clan. We are not requiring a minimum FP or points although we do appreciate more than 1. Come check us out!

Blaster
    @blastfaster

Come join us #173694 Legendary Birds

Blaster
    @blastfaster

We are a very active clan that wins battle. Looking for active daily players to join our winning team! #173694 Legendary Birds

Blaster
    @blastfaster

Come join LEGENDARY BIRDS we are a long term clan, Diamond level clan that  loves ACTIVE players. No minimums but must play in the battles.
    ***********>Check out #173694 Legendary Birds 🐤🐦🐧*******

OddBird
    @oddbird

If you are looking for an active clan, join BirdyBrains5! #214085

We have room for about 12 members. Diamond clan with great participation!

Sabriel
    @sabriel

Looked up your clan. Can’t seem to find it. Though just to let you know, Supernatural isn’t a game, it’s a TV show…lol.

Flutterfly
    @flutterfly

POAB, I’m asking for my husband who’s looking for a new clan. How many members do you currently have and what’s the Clan’s total Power?

Barreto
    @barreto

<p style=”text-align: right;”>@flutterfly</p>
    What is your husband’s fp? Our clan is diamond ranked at 39k power. Name is Crackin’ Pigs #396634

Barreto
    @barreto

@Sabriel, if you’re trying to look for a clan, try us at Crackin’ Pigs #396634. We are a diamond ranked clan.

Flutterfly
    @flutterfly

@Barreto, My husbands FP 910. Been playing for 3 yrs. He will be letting his hatchling go and restarting it so his FP will go down a little bit.

What’s your clans rules. He’s looking for 3 pt. min. and a diamond rank w all active members.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,551 through 1,575 (of 1,937 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.