Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,451 through 1,475 (of 1,938 total)
  • Replies
  • Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

Rebelgades #321000 has 2 spots open for 1200 FP or higher

Rebels #270907 is open to all FP 300 PLUS

Please come see if we are a good fit for you 😁👍 Happy Birding

http://www.AB2Rebelgades.com

Kong Konrad
    @kong-konrad

FORNEVERLAND

Hey everyone! New member here, but have read along for a while. I started a clan a few months back, with the aim of creating the clan I dreamt of. A clan who won most battles and completed all events, while having fun with it along the way. A clan where people were nice to each other and we had our own little growing community.

We are getting there now, 32 players and we have been playing Diamond league for a long time now. But it’s hard to find players who complete the events every time. That’s why I thought I’d take my chance and say hi in here!

We are mostly interested in +500 fp birds or higher, but most of all we value activity and clever playing. We got 3/6/9 rules and have a good spirit + high hopes for the future.

Sounds like something for you? Feel free to reach out to me or request “Forneverland”, #306576.

TripHOP
    @triphop

Hi! We have a few spots available, we win almost all of our Clan vs Clan battles and complete the 200, 400 and 600 events all while only asking for a 3pt minimum!

We are a family-like community of Angry Birds 2 fanatics and are currently looking to add some like-minded players. Our requirements are:

– daily participation (MEBC, clan events)

– friendly

– Discord (preferred)

Our clan was founded to offer people around the world a community without pressure and drama.

We finish every event and we even made it to the MEBC top100 without any pressure!

Our communication happens mainly outside of the game through Discord. To join us please go to http://www.ab2holics.com and get to know our friendly members.

We are looking forward to get to know you!

Tucan
    @tucan

hello everyone,

we just founded a new clan after playing successfully in other clans and struggle finding members. we are two players with a power around 300 and around 400. we hope to get better and grow together in the clan. if you are friendly and active, so you will participate in the clan activities, please feel free to join us.

you will find us here:

Tucan Clan

hope to see you soon :)

Stazi
    @stazi

Looking for some new recruits to fill out the rest of our clan. Want to win battles, collect feathers and legendary chests and grow your flock power? Come join the Flamebyrds. We are a very active clan, and expect participation in every clan battle and event. We are currently 25-3 in clan battles, so if you’re looking for an active, friendly, fun group, come sign up with us.

You play… you stay!

Clan ID = 347341

John
    @fl96

FeatherLove has some openings and looking for good players.  Laid back clan with some seasoned veterans that are good at battles.  No minimum point requirements on events, but try to improve your score in the battles.  Come enjoy the fun!

Communication through facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/AB2FeatherLove/

Flutterfly
    @flutterfly

Shock Flock #248845 is looking for a few seasoned daily players to join our friendly group of flockers. We’re Diamond rank with a Clan Power of  34,000 give or take. We complete all events and mins are 3, 6, 12. We have a Facebook group and chat.

Den
    @den

ShadowWalkers (#249106) is looking for members!

We’re an established emerald level clan (10541) with 20 members looking to expand.  There are no minimums for events but we expect participation in all events, especially clan battles.  250+ FP preferred but anyone is welcome who plays consistently.

Want legendary chests?  You’ll get them at ShadowWalkers!

Anonymous

Beak off #314202
    Less than 1 year old 90% active members
    Looking to fine like minded players.

Go_oG
    @go_og

Death 2 Piggy!! #165356 is looking for new active members

We are a no drama and have fun diamond level clan.  No minimums for events.  We love the clan v clan battles and ask that you participate in all battles.  We have a facebook page to share hints and best tosses.  Play, Stay and Have Fun!!

reno1917
    @reno1917

Hey Guys I’ve just started a new clan and I’m looking for some new members to join my group. I’m looking for players with experience that are able to get high scores.

Having a high flock power is preferred as well, Clan events are a one point minimum. I don’t have that 3/6/9 nonsense or that 6/9/12 who wants to spend money on buying gems no one.

In terms of Co-leaders it’s first come first serve but your flock power should be over 300+ and I’m looking for at least six of them. Anyway clan wars are a must so please compete if you decide to join my clan.

We will be a relaxed group it’s what I want, no stress and no fuss check me out if you’re interested. One last thing I check daily for new members so bare with me to get in touch with you on clan chat.

Clan Name: Galaxy Rangers

Anonymous

Beak off #314202
    Looking for active members. We do awesome in battles we communicate often and would live to meet some new “peeps”

Anonymous

Beak off #314202
    Looking for active members. We do awesome in battles we communicate often and would live to meet some new “peeps”

bill
    @bill-l

Clan  #39220 Looking for new members. We are an open clan, and wishfully 100FP, but will take less If you are willing to do clan events and the CVC is mandatory.

I know new players need to grow their FP, so f you are in that category, come join us.

reno1917
    @reno1917

Hey Guys I’ve just started a new clan and I’m looking for some new members to join my group. I’m looking for players with experience that are able to get high scores.

Having a high flock power is preferred as well, Clan events are a one point minimum. I don’t have that 3/6/9 nonsense or that 6/9/12 who wants to spend money on buying gems no one.

In terms of Co-leaders it’s first come first serve but your flock power should be over 300+ and I’m looking for at least six of them. Anyway clan wars are a must so please compete if you decide to join my clan.

We will be a relaxed group it’s what I want, no stress and no fuss check me out if you’re interested. One last thing I check daily for new members so bare with me to get in touch with you on clan chat.

Clan Name: Galaxy Rangers

Zam
    @zamolxis

Nymeria II

Nymeria II is a young, yet already Diamond clan looking for a handful of skilled players to complete its ranks.

– 750+ FP, but we’re open to younger recruits if you know you’re better than your peers.

– Discord membership is strongly advised for sharing of battle tips (consider it mandatory, unless you’re awesome in battle even without:)).

– Daily activity is expected in clan battles & events, but also in MEBC.

Come give us a try and you’ll soon get used to all the event rewards and battle wins. :)

BKugos
    @bakugos

Clan: STATUNITIANS

Clan number: #353850

Members: Currently 30 and rapidly growing!!

Power: 9859 as of today’s early.

Come and join our friendly family from the 50 states!!

We have experts and high level players from whom you can learn. On this season we accept members over 300 power.

What are you waiting for!!??? JOIN TODAY.

angry birds character smile

ChickyBomBom
    @chickybombom

Hello Community! Are you looking for a clan with folks who genuinely care for gamesmanship & top rewards? Do you log in each day, wishing you had some leadership and camaraderie?  How about a clan with members who care about the team …in action?

Clan Et Al, #343685 is an Open and active clan seeking new members – AB2 players with minimum 200 FP or more; must be a consistent player who loves the game. CVC Participation is required, and Clan small events are a 1pt minimum. Clan leadership has purchased rewards for their members, so they are serious about the game.

Clan Name: Et Al

Clan Number: #343685

Clan Rank: Azure

Clan Location: United States of America’s

Clan Type: Open

Thanks, Guys!
    I will follow replies via email.

reno1917
    @reno1917

Hey I’ll consider joining your clan if you could make me a co-leader I have an FP of 625 or so and have a lot of experience playing this game and enjoy in doing so. I get scores of 20,30, and 40 million always sometimes even 50-75 million if I get lucky well let me know thanks.

Flock name: Fraking birds

jones643
    @jones643

Looking for active daily players who participate in all events. We are doing great in CVC battle with a 42 wins to 1 loss.

We currently have 16 members and ok if you have a small clan that wants to merge with us!!

We have a 3 pt minimum on events, but want to grow and eventually complete all events!

Anonymous

No problem!! See you soon!

Alek Korn
    @fraction

Hi pigkillers) I’d like to invite active of you to our Ukrainian team Revolution. Clans #344479 (fp 750+) and #355575 (fp 750-)
    !!!!!!!
    We close ALL!!! clan events, active in CvC. We request daily play in mebc, more than 80% in сvс, and events activities.
    We have 2 telegram chats – video and clan chat, friendly and helping surrounding
    We need active players who are in love with ab2 and able to carry out his or her duties.
    We do not accept with white eagle frame. Your frame should meet your fp.
    No cheaters or sneachers please!!!!!
    Thank you for attention. May the Force be with you)

Drpheo
    @drpheo

Hi everyone. I m looking for a clan thats pretty active with both events and not just battles. I have a FP of 461 at present & i stay active. I’d prefer clan chat, Telegram or Fb groups but i cant do discord. Looking for a clan that would be willing to relax/help with the 3/6/9 requirements as obviously my FP isnt that great. Thanks in advance 😊

MuscleHermann
    @musclehermann

Hi Drpheo!

We would be very happy to have you in our family!

Our communication happens via Discord and we are all very active but do not pressure our members. Please come to our Discord (link is in the banner) and get to know us :-)

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,451 through 1,475 (of 1,938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.