Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,938 total)
  • Replies
  • jet-s-jones
    @jet-s-jones

You must be an active player! We have a FB page and chat for members, dedicated chat rooms for events videos, we finish all events! We have really great crew of strong committed players and leaders

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

We are Looking to fill a few spots…..Renegades #143223 and Rebellious #231849, our sister clan, are now recruiting!  Both of these amazing clans are Diamond League, we meet all clan game goals 100% every time and have a great community.

Want to be in the top 10 on MEBC?  Renegades is currently in top 25 on MEBC, with all Renegades on the clan.  We will rank between 20 and 50 depending on which clan our birds are on.  For this upcoming season our goal is be in the TOP 10!  Are you a 700+ FP (without extra birds), we’ve got 3 open spots.  Please apply at http://www.ab2renegades.com

Are you 450+ FP? Want to join the funnest clan, currently undefeated in all CVC battles?  We are an international community of players?  Please apply at http://www.ab2renegades.com

Both clans share one active Discord!  More players, more chat, more jokes, more tips, more fun!

Flash Gorgon
    @flashgorgon

We just kicked some dead weight and have openings in our Diamond level clan, The Fly – #72474. We’re ranked 385 (missing several players) and are moving up. We play every event and enforce point minimums.

If you’re looking for a fun clan, have 600+ FP and play every event, join us on AB2.

iFLY
    @shack623

Ka O'hana Koa Clan FlyerWe are looking for committed daily players with minimum 400 FP. No drama and no clan event minimums. Active MEBC and clan battle participation is required. Everyone here pulls their weight! Must join Clan group chat. Come and join our warrior family!

Abigel
    @btkatalin

Join Frequent Flyers!

All active players are welcomed, nobody was kicked from this clan because of low FP, just for inactivity.

Low FP team mates will increase FP quickly, if they play. We participate in every clan event and clan battle.

Preferred FP is greater than 100.

An active player participates in at least 3 out of 5 clan events and does not miss two consecutive clan battles, except if it was communicated in the clan chat.

Swollen Feather
    @robertn1028

GC2.0  #23363 is looking for active players at 350 or more flock power.  Only ask that you contribute at least 6 points every event.  Come enjoy popping some birds and grow your flock with us.  GC2.0  is a open clan at the moment but will be closed at times.  Just ask to join if you are willing to have fun and contribute the minimum of 6 points.

APN
    @apn19

Silver surfers have an opening for players preferably above 100 flock power but if you are under and play regularly you will be allowed to stay

current stats

clan power: 17643 (Amethyst rank)

Members: 44/50

wins a majority of the clan battles

and gains around 100 point in normal events

if you are interested in joining search for silver surfers clan number: 12355

Keli
    @opalscorpian

WRECKINPIGCRSHR # 214832  We need DAILY ACTIVE mbrs, no minimum flock power needed. But playing clan events is a must. I was tired of clans with absent leaders, and not being able to play the clan battles! So if you are an active player, like to win, please join WRECKINPIGCRSHR – Angry birds 2 – Also I need a daily active player who would like to co-lead and sign up for clan events when I’m not available. Please let me know if your interested, Thanks! 

Smash
    @wizardrangz

The Fury and Raven are looking for more mighty warriors to join wrath of the fury in their quest to take back the ledges and lands their birds once flew over. Pop into chat swap battle tips over a cuppa this morning or beer this evening and join the fight.
    Uk based but all time zones welcome

Sinister General
    @sinistergeneral

Hi guys, I’m looking for clan members. Anyone wants to join me? Let’s become a real strong clan like the others! :D

BuzzRD
    @buzzrd

BoomStick Squad (USA, Clan #35134). We are 19,000+ and are looking for two honest players with FP 550+ (w/o extra birds). Our current streak is 12 wins, with an average score ratio of 2450 to 1450. You must play almost all Clan vs Clan Battles, but there are no requirements for other clan events.

To join Boomstick Squad, just show up at our door and Request admission and we will make a place for you. (Note that you must leave your current clan to Request admission to a new one.) Thanks for thinking about us!

Flutterfly
    @flutterfly

Redleaf Raiders #182023 is a stress free, drama free Diamond rank clan with 7 spots available for 575+ FP daily players. We’re a friendly group of international team members. We also have a Facebook group for tips and easy messaging. Fly higher with us.

Rinzler
    @chris-2

Kemalios clan is looking for a few birds, clan battles are a must, and play free events. Don’t spend your gems unless you want to. We have an incredible battle record. Join us. Kemalios clan #10705

Joani
    @italiangirl1223

Hi! How many new members are you looking for?

John
    @johnkayser

FeatherLove has 9 open spots.  We currently have a 25 game winning streak in clan battles.  No point minimums on the events.

Zam
    @zamolxis

@FeatherLove : the winning streak sounds promising. Do you still have open spots?

I’m star power 39 (and growing) and part of a clan ranked #142765 which has become rather inactive, with the leaders not answering at all anymore to my suggestions to purge inactive members… While I’m playing daily and obviously interested in winning. :)

So let me know if you still have a spot and I’ll make the jump before the next event.

John
    @johnkayser

Hey Zam, yes we do.  Now on a 26 game winning streak.

zbert
    @clay11w

Beach Birds is looking for active, fun members with 490+ fp.  With only 35 current members, we win most CvC events at Amethyst level.  We’re not putting minimums on you, just play in everything, and have fun.

Come grow with us!

JaneOfSteele
    @jasmine-steele

Join Mr. Meeseeks #163470!

We just removed a bunch of inactive players so there’s room for people who are passionate about winning! We’ve won all of our clan battles so far, but we really want to see as much participation as possible, so join us if you dare…

Zam
    @zamolxis

Hi All,

Just want to say that I just joined FeatherLove few days ago and they indeed are the real deal. Now few hours away from the 27th consecutive win, with 35+ active members and friendly leaders.

If you enjoy winning in the company of nice people, you won’t regret joining. :)

Hey Everyone,

Looking for active players to join our Emerald rank clan called Ham ‘n’ Chives. Looking to expand up to Amethyst rank. Recently had to kick a bunch of non-participating players. We play all events/challenges. Over 15o flockpower preferred, all are welcome though if you participate.

KCCO,

Gebby

Stixx
    @stixx

Looking for a fun clan to score some loot and play clan games that ALWAYS get completed?

JUMPERS UNION #259656

lange
    @lange

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.