Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,026 through 1,050 (of 1,938 total)
  • Replies
  • zbert
    @clay11w

Recently, I wrote: ”

Beach Birds is looking for active, fun members with 490+ fp.  With only 35 current members, we win most CvC events at Amethyst level.  We’re not putting minimums on you, just play in everything, and have fun.

Come grow with us”

Update:

Beach Birds #226532 has exceeded our expectations.  We closed the Clan but still have 4 open slots  We are looking for 450 + FP, no minimums, but we want players who will play all Clan events and MEBC (no vanilla frames, please).  We destroyed our last Clan opponent 2600+ to 1100+, with almost everyone participating.  Our total FP is now over 22k making us a top 900 Clan

Our level is advanced intermediate.  We have fun, and want everyone in our Clan to get better.  We provide tips and answer questions in the Clan chat.  Either join to learn or join to teach others.  Good communication is important.

Please find us and apply through the game app.

Stixx
    @stixx

We have a clan for you! Jumpers Union is a collaboration of many clans that come together for fun. Play to win and make new friends. We don’t care about your MEBC rank, we aren’t here to hold your feet to the fire. We just wanna be free and have some FUN!
    This clan is open to all birds at any FP as long as you can bring home the bacon, you can stay and collect.

For more information please check us out

https://discord.gg/EVEJZ3K

JUMPERS UNION

Rogue★Demoness
    @roguedemoness

Come Join Our Lunatic Family 😜

TONEE
    @tonee

FLOCKCLUCKFLING is the name come join our winning team

J-Ritchie Bird
    @j-ritchiebird

I’ve seen a lot of clans grow and fail.. And we are thankful to all the Clans out there who believe and trust in us. Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU! For everyone’s help and the Unity we have! We couldn’t have gotten here without your help 🙂🙂

AB2holics.com

We are a family of clans growing together!

lange
    @lange

BuzzRD
    @buzzrd

BoomStick Squad (USA, Clan #35134).

Is 3-6-9 taking the joy out of your game?

How about 1-1-1?

Diamond Rewards in Clan Battles.

Current Clan Battle win streak is 16. Average win ratio is 2450 to 1450.

We’re looking for two honest 600+ players.

Request admission and we will make a place for you.

To talk about it, contact us at [email protected].

Thanks for thinking about us!

Keli
    @opalscorpian

AB2 CLAN WRECKINPIGCRSHR  # 214832 Looking for ACTIVE clan playing members! 

Albaco
    @albaco

British Heroes looking for active players. We have a great community and no pressure buying gifts. Just Clan play and entertainment, with support from other players!!

Breaking Beaks and Breaking Beaks² aren’t simply 2 top 100 clans looking for players. We’re offering a unique clan experience for the right kind of person–the kind of person that fits our culture of brother and sisterhood, encouragement, love and humor. If you’re a strong, veteran player who leads by example, you’ll find two clans full of people who appreciate and support you. If you’re an enthusiastic newer player who wants to get more out of your game, you won’t find a more encouraging and caring community of players to pull you up as you grow. If you’re the chatty type, you’ll find an entire Wonderland of chat channels and unique personalities to explore. So come to http://breakingbeaks.com to talk to us. If you do, you’ll find yourself becoming curiouser and curiouser…

Wil-D
    @wil-d

<DELETED>

Smash
    @wizardrangz

The Fury and Raven are looking for more mighty warriors to join their quest to take back the ledges and lands their birds once flew over. Pop into chat swap battle tips over a cuppa or beer. Azure league 13 members strong 200fp min; but if you are 150fp and growing quick and play mighty eagle pop in
    Uk based but all time zones welcome.

Wrathof the fury #246101

Metaphor4
    @metaphor4

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A FUN CLAN, YOU’RE INVITED!

I started a clan about a month ago, and I need others to join! The clan is RAGNAR BIRDBEAK. (If a fan of Vikings show or history, the reference is clear.)

My player name is Birdy Phoenix.  The clan # 257317

I listed the clan as from the UK,  but I’m from the US. Any advice on getting members is appreciated!

Ryannikeboy, please find us and join.

Balu2076
    @balu2076

BLIZZARD # 217700 sucht täglich aktive Spieler. Der Klankampf ist Ehrensache. Teilnahme an allen Klanevents jedoch kein 3-6-9 Zwang. We speak german and english

RavenClaws
    @ravenclaws

HELLO ALL PIG POPPERS OUT THERE!!! LOOKING FOR A CLAN? WE HAVE PLENTY OF SPACES AVAILABLE. ALL WE ASK IS THAT YOU PARTICIPATE AND HELP TO WIN CLAN BATTLES. CLAN BATTLES REAP BIG REWARDS, SO JOIN AND BE ACTIVE!! WE WELCOME YOU!!! WE ARE THE SINFUL GODZ  CLAN ID #224438

F E D E R
    @andyh

AB2holics  #250545

We want -> YOU <-

Our profile:

– founded by experienced and strong former co-leaders and players of a Top30 clan who were tired of the stress and other unsightly things
    – fast growing: already in ⚜️ diamond-league ⚜️ with about 23,5k CP after just 1,5 months
    – friendly, funny, active, motivated, communicative, successful
    – unbeaten in all battles since foundation
    – no 6-9 point rule (only a minimum of 3) in clan challenges since we want no stress, nevertheless we finish them thanks to our great members
    – chat on discord where we share tips, tricks, have fun..
    – international/ multilingual

ab2holics   #250545   ab2holics(dot)com

…hurry up, only a few open spots left 😉

F E D E R
    @andyh

[double-post, deleted]

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

😂🤣😂 poachers

Happy Easter Bird Lovers 🐣😘

F E D E R
    @andyh

LOL @HB
    We are all free people and free birds with own opinion and decision making.
    So when players such as me don’t want to stay in your clans any longer for good reasons (see above), it’s everybody’s OWN decision

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

Aawww Little Feder @andyh

I see you’re still full of yourself thinking I was talking to you.

Clouds in my Coffee baby 👶

Iggywings
    @iggywings

Hi

im interested to join your clan. My FP is 1098 and increasing.

thanks

ryannikeboy

F E D E R
    @andyh

Hi @iggywings
    That would be: AWESOME!!!
    (I can’t get close to that with my FP, mine is currently about 900)

F E D E R
    @andyh

@heather bird
    sorry to say but “little” Feder is much bigger than you  ;))))
    (complete overconfidence- only one of many reasons to better leave your clan)

RavenClaws
    @ravenclaws

Hello AB2holics. I am coming from a failing clan that has 4-6 good players that are willing to jump ship. All these players are 500+flock power accept for 1(432 fp). They are all active participants. Do you have some room for us? Please let me know. Thank you.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,026 through 1,050 (of 1,938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.