Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,051 through 1,075 (of 1,937 total)
  • Replies
  • RavenClaws
    @ravenclaws

Hello Wrath of the Fury. I am coming from a failing clan that can bring 4-6 good active players all over 500 FP accept for 1 (432 FP). I see at your last post you only had 13 members…has this changed? What is your record on clan battles? Let me know.

RavenClaws
    @ravenclaws

Hello Feathered Fury. I am coming from a failing clan that has 4-6 good players that are willing to jump ship. All these players are 500+flock power accept for 1(432 fp). They are all active participants. Do you have some room for us? Thank you.

RavenClaws
    @ravenclaws

Hello Breaking Beaks 1 and 2. I am coming from a failing clan that has 4-6 good players that are willing to jump ship. All these players are 500+flock power accept for 1(432 fp). They are all active participants. Do you have some room for us? Thank you.

JackHak
    @hlawal

We are looking for new members to join our winning angry birds 2 clan. Clan #228957. If your a winner and would like to join a winning team then sign up today. Free angry birds 2 rewards are up for grabs.

F E D E R
    @andyh

Hi @ravenclaws
    we would be very pleased to have you and the others in our team, the AB2holics!!!   :)

J-Ritchie Bird
    @advgmni

Hi @ravenclaws! We are Strong and Family Oriented Clan. We realized how important this game and having a growing family within this game does to help us grow daily.. Even in the real world :)

We Leaders have worked very, Very hard to build this clan together, as a Team, and with No Drama. Being the leader of this clan, I truly hope you and your team members can look at us as a place to grow, not just as a team, but as a Family. We as AB2holics also have many Clan Friends who look out for us, and I Truly hope to look out for them one day! Breaking Beaks and the majority of the Facebook pages you hit, we all have a unity. It’s such a Great thing to grow together, and you will grow with us. I promise :)

In the App, search us :)

AB2holics or

search (with the number sign)

J-Ritchie Bird
    @advgmni

And as being prior service i can say.. Since I’m already on my Soap Box I’d like to say Thank YOU for everyone on our AB2holics Team and for Breaking Beaks being there to help us Grow so Quickly!! Our 11th Win since we’ve started this team. Very humbled for all of our friends and supporters :)
    It’s nice to see we are all working towards the same goal and out there to help eachother. (insert Deadpool hand heart here)

SB311
    @sb311

Never mind. :)

F E D E R
    @andyh

Hi @sb311
    see our postings above ;)
    ab2holics #250545

x쫑x
    @xjjongx

Clã Brasileiro :)

Ametista

20 slots/vagas disponíveis

Mínimo 250fp com ou sem pássaro extra

Mínimo 1 ponto nos eventos

Participação e dedicação em todas as batalhas

Gente de boa jogando para se divertir

Todos dentro do requisitado são bem vindos!

Smash
    @wizardrangz

Hi we lost clan battle despite a good fight they were a stronger team. Been going 2 months as a clan. Like many we are finding that people are not joining via clan searches through game. Difficult to use this forum via a phone and it’s not letting me upload pic this morning.

Smash
    @wizardrangz

Wrathof the fury #246101 feel free to pop by for a visit. We play daily and fight hard in battle. Only 12 due to deadwood and one member giving up due to constant game crashing.

clan chat fun and we try to have a fri or sat night virtual drink. Uk based but open to other time zones.

smash maverick

John
    @johnkayser

FeatherLove has 8 open spots.  Currently we are on a 30 game winning streak in clan battles.  No minimums on clan events.  Come join the fun!

@advgmni

Thank you for your kind words! We at Breaking Beaks are thrilled to see a great new clan like AB2holics growing and thriving!

And I don’t have that Deadpool pic, will this one do? 🤣😂🤣

milepost1
    @milepost1

RealGrafter! Is there any way we could get a copy of your math behind the graph.  Or a copy of the spreadsheet?  I’ve been working on something similar but have been unable to figure out how to do the normalization and weighting.

Thanks

Joani
    @italiangirl1223

Hi RavenClaws:

Our clan is FeatherLove and we currently have 8 spots available. We have a great group of fun people and we are on a 30 game winning streak in clan battles. There are no minimums on clan events, however, we just ask that you participate.

We have friendly communication in chat, so come join in the fun.

Our clan leader is Baconator and our clan # is 122101. 🐷😂

Rogue★Demoness
    @roguedemoness

Hey @ravenclaws we have spots open in IA2 #225306. Typical minimums @3/6/9, participate in CvC, and play MEBC daily. We’re a fun bunch of crazies, and we break down strategy for MEBC and CvC in Line chat.
    Come check us out 😜

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY

<p style=”text-align: center;”></p>

‘’So goal was TOP 10 but hey Top 14 is not bad at all

3 clans

one happy family 🥰

‘come join a WINNING HAPPY CLAN

Who completes all games

wins 90 %

and 98%

ALL BATTLES

3 Diamond Clans in all GAMES

Amazing chats, tips and help for all FP and REVELS in the LOOT 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

RENEGADES #143223 looking for 700 plus

REBELLIOUS #231849 looking for 600 plus

3rd clan ALL FP who chat and make points

come to AB2Renegades.com for more info

Leader HEATHER BIRD

Go2
    @xmrhacker

Hey i applied to your clan. My nick name is Go2. I am active player. Playing from 3 weeks. I am at 293 FP without extra birds.

BuzzRD
    @buzzrd

Victory April 23, 2019The photo is from April 23, 2019.

BoomStick Squad (USA, Clan #35134).

Is 3-6-9 taking the joy out of your game?

Our rule is 1-1-1.

Diamond Rewards in Clan Battles.

Our current win streak is 18. Average win ratio is 2470 to 1420.

We’re looking for two honest 600+ players.

Contact us at [email protected].

Thanks for thinking about us!

Rogue★Demoness
    @roguedemoness
    1. Come join us in Immortal Army. We’re a lovable bunch of nutters 😋
      IA #183023 [850+FP]
      IA2#225306 [ANY FP]
      3/6/9 | Daily MEBC | Participate In CvC
    mscreant
    @mscreant

Kill Rabbits has open slots. We only require you to play once per all battles, of course you are fee to play as much as you like beyond that, and have 100 fp min. We ask you to check chat on each login for messages and polls.

Zam
    @zamolxis

Hi All,

FeatherLove is on an impressive 30 (THIRTY!!!) winning streak, with 43 all active players.

We’re looking for at least 1 more player happy to join our laid back arrangement (the only condition is to play at least once in every clan battle). We’re only 300 bird power short of Diamond League.

So if you think you can spare 10 minutes every 4-5 days when clan battles occur, you are in for a pretty much guaranteed Diamond League bonus if you become our newest member. Only 7 hours left till next battle, so if you want to get your hands on that prize this weekend already don’t hesitate to look us up!

Looking forward to have you among us. :)

IBISS
    @ibiss

Hi @zamolxis! I’m actually in an clan where most of the members aren’t active every day like me. Is there still a spot for me in your clan? If you want some more information about my account don’t hesitate to ask^^

chrispdog
    @chrispdog

“Got a couple of couches sleep on the love seat”

Our clan, “SOY UN PERDEDOR” # 41311, is currently looking for new members.

We are an active clan with no minimums.

OUR ONLY REQUIREMENT IS TO PLAY IN CLAN VS. CLAN BATTLES!

As of today, 04/28/2019, we have 26 members. Our clan power right now is 13915.

We are active in clan events, battles and the Mighty Eagle Boot Camp.

We recently had a 2 month win streak in clan battles. Then, unfortunately, people stopped playing. We cut all of our dead weight to become a better competitor. Now we are having issues getting new members

Our clan is open to the public and all levels are welcome.

Stop by and check us out.

If your clan is struggling, maybe we could merge your clan into ours. Send me a reply or an email.

Thanks!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,051 through 1,075 (of 1,937 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.