Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 901 through 925 (of 1,938 total)
  • Replies
  • Phoenix Sparrow
    @phoenixsparrow

20th Victory in a row!!

Wanna be part of our winning Top 50 Clan? 600+ FP , 90+ Star rank with a Golden frame are wanted! Most battlee are wins and all events are finished early. You will be among friendly flingers from all over the world!

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

Looking for 1 more HIGH FP Bird to join our bird family!!

Fun, Chatty and competitive…come play and see for yourself!!

http://www.AB2Renegades.com

Patrick12
    @patrick12

Clan infoNew clan, looking for players,

Swine flu
    @swineflu

Swine Flu Crew. Amazing diamond clan. Complete all events. Win most battles. We need 5 daily active players who will play and put up min points.

Join us and win.  Swine flu crew #122011

black-panther
    @black-panther

Hi,

I’m looking for a new clan, as I just got kicked from my previous one. (Only reason I can think of is being too good with too much FP, so I always scored highest in CvC, which the leader probably didn’t like. But there wasn’t any chat and no-one played the other events, so whatever…)

My FP is 510 w/o Stella. Star Rank 64. Daily player.

I’m not on Facebook and not going to join.
    Don’t necessarily need the 3/6/9 rule, as I’m more or less constantly out of gems and am not going to pay any money to buy anything. :P
    Who wants someone like me? :D

Cheers

Chris

Jeff Bartels
    @jeff-bartels

Turbo Birds (#216031), a diamond level top 250 MEBC clan (currently #213), is looking for 3-4 active daily players.  All FP’s are welcome!  Current membership ranges from FP of 172 to 725 (without Stella/Hal).  Lower FP players come grow with us!

Since re-forming as the Turbo Birds (we were previously the BirdBrains under different management), we have completed all events, and won 4 out of 5 battles.

We enjoy the game through teamwork and communications.  We have a very lively, friendly Clan Chat and are very welcoming to new members.  We even get a Scottish Slang Word of the Week every Friday!

Daily play, MEBC, participate in all Clan Battles, and 3/6/9 point contributions in clan events requested.  We don’t have strict “under-participation” rules, but we want to see some of the clan winnings (gems) reinvested for the good of the clan (we win events and battles then collect the loot together!).  But we don’t expect anybody to pay real money just to meet these minimums!  All we ask for is communication in the Clan Chat when life, etc prevents meeting minimums.

Jeff Bartels
    @jeff-bartels

@black-panther Turbo Birds #216031 would love to have you!  See my recent post and if you like what you see send us a join request!

black-panther
    @black-panther

Sounds cool!

Request sent. (Chris, Player ID ends in 073386)

Looking forward to play with you.

Dobber
    @meekyman

You welcome to join “MEEKYSMOB”. CVC IS TOP PRIORITY! OTHER THAN THAT YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU WANT.

Turke Y Birdson
    @turke-y-birdson

AB2 Gamers 05

650+ FP players! We are looking for you! Come join our Top 100 clan. We are a friendly group that makes all challenge goals. We have an impressive CVC record. No 3 strike rules here. We use a 12 point system that allows for redemption.

Clan rules:

We spread the work.

3 points for 200

7 points for 400

10 points for 600

CVC is mandatory

Chat rules:

No foul language.

No political discussion

No talk or images of guns or drugs

Keep everything PG

Let’s fly together!

Contact Turke Y Birdson or Bellbottom Bear to join.

lauren-slo
    @lauren-slo

Hey all!

Clan #183032, Downtoflock is looking for new members! We are a very dedicated and very fun clan in need of more fun players to bring us to the top!

We are currently diamond status with 23789 flock power. We require you to play at least 3 points in 200 point events, and 6 points in both 400 and 600 point events. Sadly, we had to let go of some players that we’re not contributing enough.

If you are someone who constantly plays, or even more than the minimum requirements in events, battles their heart out, and has a very good sense of humor 😁, then our clan is where you wanna be.

Please reply to this message or just find us in the game. Flock power of 600 and up is preferred. Thanks!

alex-andrina
    @alex-andrina

#1 Cat Lady is looking for active players. We’re a diamond clan and we have a3 points requirement in the clan events and play the free plays in clan battles. #123358

come find us!

jonwei-huang
    @jonwei-huang

Looking for a diamond clan based in Hawaii.

I’m a daily player with 790 raw fp and completes all clan events. I’m currently emerald frame in mebc and finished with diamond frame in the past 2 seasons.

Turke Y Birdson
    @turke-y-birdson

Are you willing to consider an international clan? If so, comes check out AB2

Gamers 05

650+ FP players! We are looking for you! Come join our Top 100 clan. We are a friendly group that makes all challenge goals. We have an impressive CVC record. No 3 strike rules here. We use a 12 point system that allows for redemption.

Clan rules:

We spread the work.

3 points for 200

7 points for 400

10 points for 600

CVC is mandatory

Daily Bootcamp

Chat rules:

No foul language.

No political discussion

No talk or images of guns or drugs

Keep everything PG

Let’s fly together!

Contact Turke Y Birdson or Bellbottom Bear to join.

Keli
    @opalscorpian

WRECKINPIGCRSHR # 214832  not many mbrs, or flock power. But I was tired of clans with absent leaders, and not being able to play the clan battles! So if you are an active player, like to win, please join WRECKINPIGCRSHR – Angry birds 2 – Also I need a daily active player who would like to co-lead and sign up for clan events when I’m not available. Please let me know if your interested, Thanks!

Jason Sorensen
    @jason-sorensen

I was a very active player but I took a year or so off because I was traveling for work. I am now a Daily player and I thoroughly enjoy the game.

Let me know if you have a spot for me.

Flock Power: 396 (Continually Growing)

Player Name: Crash

Player ID: 2706793604

Turke Y Birdson
    @turke-y-birdson

Crash, give me a shout at AB2 Gamers 05. Let’s chat!

jet-s-jones
    @jet-s-jones

Loose Cannons is currently full but you are welcome to join Loose Cannons 2.

Patrick12
    @patrick12

Hi guys, still looking for some new players and co leaders, no need for big scores just play every event, Clan

ChooAB
    @chooab

Atomic Bombers – #183367

What’s up everyone! First time posting here, so forgive me if I make any mistakes.

Looking for MOTIVATED, AB2 addicts that want to win. We have the usual 3,6,9 requirements for clan events, multiple plays in battles, complete daily challenges/mebc etc… We have multiple players that go above and beyond minimums (not required or expected)

Our clan just had an overdue purge of players that weren’t carrying their weight which was unfair to those of us that always hit our minimums. So we have about 15 slots to fill.  If you’re someone who is looking to get into the top 100 (113 was our peak position) please come join us. We are a motivated clan that wants to join the ranks at the top.

500fp+ players please.                                                                                                                 Clan consists of 450 – 750fp players

Thank you for considering us.

Choo

Staci Steve Smith-Miller
    @3holidaybabies

Great news!!! We just had several members move up to our sister clan Kookaburras. That means we now have openings!!! If you are looking for a top notch clan where you can improve and hone your skills then we have a spot for you!

We are Kookaburras 2 and if you have:

FP of 500+

SR of 45+

Play MEBC daily

Battle hard in Clan vs Clan

KOOKABURRAS 2    #194684

Want to have fun and improve your game then come join our family!!!  Fluency in English is a must.

gman
    @gzaynoun

Join Charmcity birds, doesnt matter what your flock power is, the only thing that matters is your participation. Looking for active players

jet-s-jones
    @jet-s-jones

Would you and your crew be interested in joining our no minimum points battle clan? Guaranteed 100% participation in battles and point in events if you want to. Very experienced leaders and members. Your members will be added to our full Diamond clan page and chat and can get videos tips and advice from some awesome players.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 901 through 925 (of 1,938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.