Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 876 through 900 (of 1,938 total)
  • Replies
  • If you aren’t laughing every day, you’re not doing it right. And Breaking Beaks delivers the laughs. See below for a few examples of the extras that happen in our enhanced chat rooms. Even if you don’t win the daily blooper contest, you can laugh along with The Joker as he tries to torture the Bat and all the other Super “heroes”. And in Breaking Beaks, you’ll have more friendly support than you ever thought possible. We’ve all got each others’ Beaks. There’s so much awesomeness here we couldn’t even fit it into one clan. Breaking Beaks. We’re about more than birds. We’re about people. Visit http://breakingbeaks.com  to make it about you!

Rinzler
    @chris-2
    1. @kayle850.  We have room for you at kemalios clan #10705
    Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

Come Fly with us!! Looking for  2 good birds with high star rank in 600s plus.

‼️‼️‼️ 1 Daily Active Bird 400 plus FP ‼️‼️‼️

We  have been on MEBC top 100 page for months now.

We are fun, chatty and drama free. Clan games are not mandatory but Battles are.

We will always get our clan points no matter who plays.

‘Come meet us on Discord to see if you are a good fit.

http://www.AB2Renegades.com

Always Fun and Rewards

SLAYER
    @robm1313

Sick of strict clans??? U.S. based clan Slayer #7974 has openings. Main requirements…..show up for battles and communicate.

Keli
    @opalscorpian

WRECKINPIGCRSHR # 214832 – Hey guys I open up a clan b/c I was tired of inactive leaders not signing up for clan battles. I would love a team of ACTIVE players who participate in clan battles no matter the flock power! Please look us up and join!

SoriaTheBird
    @soriathebird

Looking for an active clan! My flock power is 233 is going up! Just recently started playing. I’m active in the events. Like playing CvC battle!

Turke Y Birdson
    @turke-y-birdson

SoriaTheBird, AB2 Gamers 05 is the clan for you! Come check us out! #134188! We currently sit at #114 in the Bootcamp rankings. We meet all challenge goals and have a 27-6 CVC record. Tips and videos are shared in our friendly chat.

Keli
    @opalscorpian

Hi SoriaTheBird! We are definitely in need of active players! Please consider joining our clan look us up it’s Wreckinpigcrshr  # 214832 … We sign up for all clan battles! And just like to have fun 🤩

RageBird
    @ragebird

Hi @SoriaThe Bird – you sound like a good fit for Pigs on a Plane.  We are looking for a junior bird to help grow and teach the game.  We have ONE opening!  Is your game name “SoriaTheBird” so I know who to look for?  Thanks!

Keli
    @opalscorpian

SoniaTheBird aren’t u lucky so many options! I’m happy for u, I hope u find your perfect fit ! I was lost when I first started God bless!

Phoenix Sparrow
    @phoenixsparrow

ABNest3 (#98826) has room for a skilled 600+ FP Team Player with Star rank 90+ and minimum frame of Emerald II. We finished at position #21 on Bootcamp Top 100 Clans and we have won our last 19 Clan battles! All Clan events are complete early.  Contact me here or on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/MahiMg2

gman
    @gzaynoun

Join us at Charmcity birds. We are looking for active players any flock power.

gman
    @gzaynoun

Charmcity birds, doesn’t matter what your flock power is as long as you are active. Join us

Falcon Falcon
    @falconfalcon

Diggers Mob currently has a few openings. We are a Diamond Level clan that has won 14 of our last 15 CVC battles. We also complete the 200 / 400 / 600 challenges as well (3/6/9 minimums apply). If you’re an active player and interested, look us up and request to join. Clan ID #10133.

John
    @johnkayser

FeatherLove (#122101) is looking for some good birds.  Our only obligation is that you play the clan battles and have fun.  No minimums on events or flock power are required.  Happy slinging!

Wil-D
    @wil-d

<DELETED>

Swine flu
    @swineflu

Swine flu crew needs 4 daily players. Amazing diamond clan who completes all events and wins most cvc. Top 250 in mebc.

Fun and family friendly. Join us and win.

Swine Flu Crew #122011

Photokool
    @photokool

We’re Old Gregg, which finished #97 in MEBC, has two openings currently. We have an amazing win record in CVC — 56 wins to only 4 losses! Diamond clan! Come, have fun and win with us!

Main requirement is to play all events and communicate absences. We are accepting players of all FP, even new players starting out. We want players willing to join together as a team to complete events!

We’re Old Gregg, Clan 68881

Send me a PM with any questions. We have a Facebook group to share game video and info.

iFLY
    @shack623

Zoo Crew AdWe are looking for committed daily players with all FPs. 3/200 6/400 9/600
    clan event minimums. Active MEBC and clan battle participation is required.
    Must join Clan group chat. Come and join our wacky crew!

PhoenixH
    @phoenixh

Will send a request as zoomie. Fp 618/680 w/stella. Active daily player. Thx

Turke Y Birdson
    @turke-y-birdson

AB2 Gamers 05 has 2 open spots for players with 600+ without Stella. If your needing a new clan, we’d love to have you. We complete all challenges and we have a strong 27-6 CVC record. Tired of 3 strike rule clans? We have a points system that allows you to redeem yourself. Come check us out!!! Search #134188 and contact me on Facebook at Turke Y Birdson.

UbelKrake3
    @ubelkrake3

Clan of Cthulhu #221276 is welcoming active players of any level to join us!

Our goal is to be competitive and relaxed at the same time. We’re aiming for a middle ground between the ultra-competitive clans with point minimums for clan events and high fp requirements and the stagnate clans half full of inactive players who don’t contribute. That means that we take clan events seriously and expect members to participate in all events, but without a bunch of rules other than just participate. Also, our leader (me) and co-leaders are active and regularly available in chat.

We are an open clan and have no level requirement. The reason for this is that we are currently more interested in having our members be active, participate, have fun, and grow above all else.

The flip side of this is that we regularly remove members who are not participating in clan events and growing. If you fail to participate in 2 clan events in a row you  will very likely be kicked out. However, that also ensures that there’s almost always a spot open for new members!

If you play daily and are willing to participate in each clan event at least once, and want to be in a clan with other active members and active leaders then give us a try! Feel free to drop into the chatroom and introduce yourself as well. :)

Patrick12
    @patrick12

Hi guys, new here. Just Started a New clan would be great to get some new members.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 876 through 900 (of 1,938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.