Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 751 through 775 (of 1,937 total)
  • Replies
  • Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

RENEGADES #143223

Come battle with us and win lots of loot!!!

We never miss a Battle!!!

We have lots of fun chats and are a solid family.

Top 100 in Mighty Eagles

‼️‼️We ARE FULL but please come join our chat cuz ya never know, who goes on vacay!!

WE WIN BATTLES!

jewlz-weiles
    @jewlz-weiles

Byrd Boyz Clan #17951, current is looking to merge with another clan. We have 28 players, not everyone plays in every event, especially now that school is back in session. We have currently have 5 active players with 500+, 8 with 400+. Several of the rest play inconsistently and I hate to say it but 3-4 will be kicked soon if no improvement. I think a merge could be a win-win situation! Would love to hear about your clan…

Gary
    @gary69
    • Jewiz-weiles,

My clan currently has 13 openings. All 37 of my teammates are active and play in ALL events, MEBC and battles. Our team FP is around 18,000 so we expect to move into the diamond level soon.

I would be happy to accept you and any of your teammates with 400+ FP that are active and play all team events.

Please email me if you want to discuss this further. Feel free to join our clan or have a trusted teammate join us and report back to you that everything I have told you is 100% correct. If you are ready to move now, 13 of your best are welcome.

We are clan #183032 Down To Flock!

I am Gary, clan leader

[email protected]

Flutterfly
    @flutterfly

Hi byrd boys, I am leader of the Redleaf Raiders and we have 18 spots for daily active players with your flock power. Our team has 32 active daily players majority of us are between 400-650 FP.

Redleaf Raiders would definitely welcome a merge with your clan #182023. We play a clean game, have a Facebook group. We invite you to fly with us.

Swine flu
    @swineflu

Swine flu crew. Diamond clan. Complete all events. Win most battles. Looking for some daily active players. We are a top 300 mebc clan. Great family friendly chat.

Swine flu crew #122011

F E D E R
    @andyh

…by the way:

we are internationally staffed, also German, French and other languages are welcome!

Furthermore we have a great channel on discord (ab2renegades.com) and much fun, also beside the game!

RENEGADES #143223

Sattyg
    @sattyg

New clan looking for new members! Looking for active daily players, no 1 pointers.

Welcome to Puffy Pigslayer #200538

Swine flu
    @swineflu

Swine flu crew looking for 4 good players. Dedicated and active. You will love the crew. We complete all events and win most battles.

Diamond clan. Join us and win. Top 300 mebc crew

RageBird
    @ragebird

Pigs on a Plane is seeking FP 250+ birds.  Our rules are simple: stay active in clan events and have fun!  We are a no-drama clan with no point requirements, although we encourage gem use during challenges to benefit the whole clan.  We have an excellent CVC record, supportive leadership, and active, dedicated players.  We also have a Facebook group where we share AB2 news and generally goof off.  Join us!

(#179175)

Buhbooh
    @shane-boucvalt

AB2 Gamers05 (#134188) has a couple of openings for the following player types:

* Players with 550+ FP
    * NEW players!!

We are a winning clan that is very active in all events, including CvC, where we win over 75% of the time!

PM me if interested!

Flutterfly
    @flutterfly

I am the Leader of Redleaf Raiders. Our team of 32 strong players is looking for a small clan or players with a FP of 450+ to fly with us. We are currently Amethyst Rank, Clan Power is 16,329. The majority of us have a FP between 500-650, and we do not allow cheaters in our Clan, we play every event, clean and fair. We have a Facebook Group for easy communication.

Please message me here if interested or look us up #182023 Redleaf Raiders.

Photokool
    @photokool

Our clan, “We’re Old Gregg,” has spots for two more players. We are a very active, diamond-level clan with great success in clan battles — currently 48 wins to only 4 losses. We have won the last 20 battles in a row! Right now we are looking for active players 600+. We complete almost every challenge and share ideas and strategy on our FB group page. We are a friendly group. Right now, we are #101 on MEBC (due to FP balance to help with CVC.) If you are looking for an active clan, check us out!

Bird Flinger
    @birdflinger

@flutterfly

Do you still have openings? Is the clan still Amethyst ranked?

Bird Flinger

Photokool
    @photokool

We are Diamond ranked.

Photokool
    @photokool

And we still have two openings. Just posted.

Flutterfly
    @flutterfly

BIRD FLINGER,  I’m the leader and YES, we have openings and our team is Amethyst rank getting Diamond rewards. We play a clean game here. Hey 33 active players at mid Amethyst rank with diamond rewards says a lot. Anyone else who is looking for an active clan and is 450+ FP is invited to fly with us.

Redleaf Raiders 182023.

Photokool
    @photokool

Why would you reply to a clan recruitment post for a DIAMOND clan to ask someone to join your Amethyst clan?

Flutterfly
    @flutterfly

Photokool, it is not cool to stick your nose into other players business. Bird Flinger was responding to me, not the other way around.

By the way, our team is filled with very strong active players. We’ve been told by others that join us, that our Clan is a great one to be in. To have 33 active players at mid Amethyst ranking says a lot.

Photokool
    @photokool

@flutterfly

Please accept my apology because it was not obvious to me when I saw the message on my phone when the reply came immediately after I posted my message.

Thanks for your courteous and considerate response. And good luck with your recruiting efforts for your clan!

Bird Flinger
    @birdflinger

@flutterfly

Request sent

Bird Flinger

Swine flu
    @swineflu

Swine flu crew.  Diamond clan looking for active players. Need 4. We complete all events and win most battles. Very fun friendly crew. Join us and win

#122011 swine flu crew

moziah-azania
    @moziah-azania

new clan looking for members… “The Runaways” Clan number #202731

ronny-stock
    @ronny-stock

GERMAN CLAN

Hi

Wir suchen neue Mitglieder für unseren Clan.

Wir heißen im Spiel:

KNALLTÜTEN

Ihr seid gerne gesehen.

Bis bald…

JARO85

Hello

We are looking for new members for our clan.

We are called in the game:

KNALLTÜTEN

You are welcome.

Bye for now …

JARO85

Balefire
    @balefire

@swineflu I’d love to join your clan, as I’m a serious and active team player who appreciates a family friendly environment.  I’m fairly new to AB2 though, with rank 19 and 150 flock power, would you still accept me if I participate in every event?  I’m coming off from Clash of Clans where I played up to TH 10 in a serious war clan with over 350 wins and an 80% winrate.  I miss some of the collaborative aspect, as Clans in AB2 that will accept a low player have been more laid back.  Also, does your clan have a Discord?

Jinx P
    @mjillfurlong

Free Birds (#116634) is looking for a few active members with a FP of 625 or higher.

Why do you want to join our clan? We are a very active group and we play honestly. We also use Discord to share tips and to have another way to communicate.

***Most importantly, we complete EVERY clan challenge, and we do not allow anyone to steal the top spot in a challenge once it’s completed!***

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 751 through 775 (of 1,937 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.