Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 576 through 600 (of 1,937 total)
  • Replies
  • Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

RENEGADES #143223 are you looking to win battles and lots of loot?

‘We have 2 spots for 450 and up players…

We have 1 spot for daily active over 250FP

lots of clan boxes for team players!!!

Swine flu
    @swineflu

Swine flu crew  lots of loot and awesome clan. We complete all events and compete in all battles.  Great clan.

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

We have a couple OPEN SPOTS, please DM if you would like to join, Clan is closed for now. LOOKING FOR 550-700 PLUS no cheaters please.

Clan Power 23078

Diamond League

Renegades #143223

Phoenix Sparrow
    @phoenixsparrow

Looking for 600+ fp active players with high star rank to join us in ABNest3 !

mscreant
    @mscreant

Looking for daily players, every tournament….

Darkfact
    @darkfact

I’m interested.  My SR is only 40 I just started playing a month or so ago, FP is around 460, I was one of the top players at one point in another AB game, evolution, but gave it up a couple months ago.  Enjoying growing my team here now

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

Awesome Darkfact glad to have you!!!

mscreant
    @mscreant

Heather…how do teams cheat? Tell me what to be on the lookout for!

Falcon Falcon
    @falconfalcon

Hello fellow birds and pig smashers.  I’m a co-leader of the Diggers Mob clan.  We currently have 40 of 50 members.  We had to let some go that did not play in the clan battles and daily events (I think they quit playing the game overall).  Anyhow if you’re looking to join a clan that is pretty solid (we’ve won the last several clan battles, even being short on players), look us up!

Here’s our clan info:

Screen showing our current clan power.  With the right additions we could be at the next level (Amethyst is 15,000).

How our clan did in the last battle.

Dustinwog
    @dustinwog

CLAN: Daily Birds

Search ID: #168771

Looking for active/casual.

The Godfeather
    @godfeather

Are there still any open slots for Swine Flu Crew?

I currently have 303 flock power but am active everyday so growing stronger quickly!

My current clan are lovely ppl & always win clan battles but never achieve the higher prizes in regular events.

Im keen to learn & progress with an active clan & will always participate in all events.

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

@mscreant sending you an awesome player oxox grow that team girl!!!!

saikarthik-iyer
    @saikarthik-iyer

Hi I am looking for co leaders to fight in clan battles #159935. Also,if you want to merge your clan. FP 255,  star rank 32 in diamond league.

BoozeLovinChef
    @boozelovinchef

Hello Pork-bustin’ Cohorts!

I’m the leader of the I Like PigButts clan. We have been an active group, but it seems that many members of the clan have decided to enjoy the warm summer weather rather than compete in the challenges. Sadly, I have had to remove members who have been inactive for a while. We had never lost a clan battle, but suddenly last week we had miserable attendance and lost our first one. So now I’m looking to rebuild–we want another long winning streak! We’re eager to have active flingers, so come aboard! I’ve just cleared twenty spots, and we’re an Azure clan with all those openings.

Clan: I Like PigButts

Clan Number: #67028

John
    @john-latham

Hi All.  I’m the leader of clan Strangely Brown #19409. We are a friendly clan with members with flock powers from the 50’s to the 500’s.  If you would like to join, all that we ask is that you compete in clan battles and if you can’t (because real life is a thing) then let us know in the clan chat.  The clan location says UK but we have members from all over so there is always someone around to chat with.

Clan info

Krena
    @krena

Just have to say tha ILikePigButts is the greatest name of all time. And I cannot lie!

Flutterfly
    @flutterfly

Ann here, I’m a Co-Leader of Pig Crushers. Our Clan is an Amethyst ranking, soon to enter Diamond rank. We have a few openings for some fellow Canadian players with a minimum FP of 500. We’re a friendly bunch and everyone must play all events. Come join us, we’d love to have you.

Phoenix Sparrow
    @phoenixsparrow

Looking for high 600+ & 700+ fp players with high star rank to join us in ABNest3 !
    All events get complete, Most of the Battles are wins.

Falcon Falcon
    @falconfalcon

Do the other clans get many recruits from this thread?  I was wondering what kind of luck they were having.

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

@falconfalcon YES!!!!! I have gotten some awesome loyal birds from the Nest. It is FB group that seems to have the clan jumpers and flakes.

Renegades #143223

We are looking for 2 players with 550 to 700 plus FP

no cheaters please

DM me here on the nest or fly over to request!!

Eric
    @erx3

@heatherbird I sent a request to join. I play daily and am looking for a good clan to roll with.

Jahdii
    @jahdii

Hey guys sorta new to the game but not new to clan based games .Looking for a home to grind clan events and grow .Let me know if you need a daily grinder . FP currently 107 .

Baconnator
    @baconnator

Come on let’s rake in some bacon!  Join my clan 450+ flock power preferred, 100 fp minimum. Most active members will be promoted to leaders.
    NoFrillPigGrill clan

mscreant
    @mscreant

Killer Rabbits needs daily players, I need an additional co-leader…..just kicked 1/2 the clan for freeloading…rebuild mode

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 576 through 600 (of 1,937 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.