Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 551 through 575 (of 1,937 total)
  • Replies
  • Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

Dear @Heatherbird, I really appreciated our PM exchange and wanted to clarify why I wrote back to you and @turke-y-birdson here: as I told you in private I agree that my new Clan members should have communicated why they left when they did, but when you said “I am sick of clan jumpers and CHEATERS!!!!!!” to which @Turke-Y-Birdson replied “yes me as well! Hope they are dealt with permanently!” I felt it left uninvolved readers the impression that you both were conflating the two and wanted that distinction clarified (as most folks here aren’t in the Clan they started out with but we’re nothing like cheaters.) I hope and believe we’re good and look forward to continuing our friendship.

And @anke, you’re absolutely right that “both of us don´t know the full story” and more may have happened with your old members; I do know that I answer countless questions to Clan members and non-members both new and old, and I can’t see how my new members could have been “taking a lot” in the one day Heather said they were with you. As for your “hope that [I] will not be treated like Heatherbird and could stay to my words”, I believe that I’ve been consistent and honest throughout, but if you disagree please PM me so we can straighten out any misunderstandings and leave this page to zealous and hard-working recruiters like Heathe, TurkeY and the rest.

Happy Birding to both of you and your great Clan!

Phoenix Sparrow
    @phoenixsparrow

Seeking skilled players with high star rank and fp 600+ to join us in ABNest3 ! All events complete very soon, most battles are wins.let me know if you are interested.

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

Looking for 4 Active Players to Get to the top of MIGHTY EAGLES!! With us

not to mention…WIN SOME BATTLES!!!

and SLING for BLING!!!

Come Fly with us!!

RENEGADES #143223

@HeatherBird

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

Oops wrong thread lol

Swine flu
    @swineflu

Looking for a couple players. Flock power isn’t super important as long as you play and help. We will help you grow.  We complete all clan events and win our battles.

Swine flu crew #122011

Recruitment for the AITG WARRIORS! We are a really good group. Some of our members are high levels, serious player. But we are not, REPEAT NOT, a pain in the butt clan. We ask you to play the challenges but are not demanding. We are about having fun and winning those challenges. Me, Tricky, Sir and Yensid are the co captains. A great bunch!!! Safe for kids!!! All are welcome!!!

Search for us we need members, thank you!!!

rehman-kurji
    @rehman-kurji

Hey everyone! We are currently recruiting new members that ACTUALLY play and SERIOUS about winning (no freeloading) to join our clan “Maple Leafs.”

19 SPOTS ARE AVAILABLE

Maple Leafs Clan

Swine flu
    @swineflu

Swine flu crew still needs a couple players. We are 15000 flock power and complete every event. Got a clan battle coming up in 15 hours. Join us and have a great time.

mscreant
    @mscreant

Not one of my clan members has played or checked in for like 20 hours…anyone else. This is weird….especially with a battle about to start.

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

@mscreant sorry to hear that, make a ticket with Rovio. West Coast had huge Comcast outages big time all day Friday.

We are done with 200 game ready to battle.

Chat is lively as always…

@rehman-kurji
    love the name Maple Leafs

Happy Battles!!! Be safe out there and may the best clan WIN!!

Phoenix Sparrow
    @phoenixsparrow

Seeking 600+ fp skilled players to join us in ABNest3 !

Zzzzz
    @zzzzz

I was a member of an excellent clan that always reached the maximum in events.
    Yesterday the clan split in two.   :(

So I’m looking for a new clan…

I’m a daily player who invests a lot of time in the game.
    Flock power of 511 and star rating of 89

Are there any suggestions?

Swine flu
    @swineflu

Zzzzz check us out at swine flu crew. Very family friendly and a great group of folks. We complete every event and are just a fun group
    Swine flu crew #122011

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

@zzzzz I am very sorry to hear about the split, that happened to my old clan too. I started Renegades with like minded birds and we are a very close happy fun loving bunch who Loves to win!!! We do complete all games for maximum prizes. So far we have won ALL but 1 battles and we are Diamonds. Come check us out and see if we are good fit for you.

Team: RENEGADES #143223

Heather

Gary
    @gary69

Zzzzz,

Sorry your clan split. If you want to look at my clan,wtite me so I can

make a spot for you. We have a FP of 19,500 and are currently full at 50

members. I have 2 spots that could open for the right person and you and

your stats seem like a good fit.

SOUR KUSH #8624, my name is Gary

Mail me first so I can open a spot for you.

randalthor
    @randalthor

I’m recruiting for a new clan “RATAB2” #152546.    There are currently 8 of us and we are active and participate daily, and that is really the only requirement we are looking for with new members!  Whether you are a novice or a hardened bird, all are welcome!

Cheers, RandalThor

randallg
    @randallg

I am looking for a new clan, as the one I am currently with has too many non playing members. I have a 602 FP and 191 star rank. I play very frequently and would love to be a part of a TRUE team.

Thanks

Randall

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

@randallg we are 48 very active players, come fly with us and see if you too will think you are a great fit!!!

We are Diamonds, with a current winning Battle Streak and we complete all clan games, buy clan boxes and love a good chat…if that’s your thing!!

Renegades #143223

Phoenix Sparrow
    @phoenixsparrow

@randallg Hi.We’re looking for 600+ fp players with high star rank like you in our clan ABNest3
    We complete all the events and win most of the battles.you will be very welcome among us, let me know if you are interested.

Mahas
    @mahas

Hi I just created a clan because the clan I belonged to didn’t always join challenges, so I created my own.  I would love to have more members.  Its low key, just fun play and compete in clan events.  If you’re looking for a clan please join mine. the clan name is Go Bears!!!  Just look up the clan and join. :)

Clan: GoBears!!!      Clan # 164864

JaneOfSteele
    @jasmine-steele

I just started a new clan! I’m a very active player and want a build a clan that enjoys participating in clan events! Open and free to join!

Mr. Meeseeks #163470

RedSignals
    @redsignals

I am part of a Diamond clan (top 50) that is looking for daily players. We meet every clan challenge, have good morale, and have generous members who have treated us to a dozen chests so far. Our leadership is active in managing the clan, and we have a private Facebook group for sharing tips and videos on challenges.

Recently a few members left the game — fed up with Rovio — and we have spots open. Players with 600+ flock power would be the most helpful to us in clan battles, but we will consider players with lower powers on a probationary basis. (We have several members who started out in the 400s and have proven themselves to be great assets to the clan.)

We enforce minimum point contribution standards for challenges (3/200, 6/400, 9/600), but we seek members who play beyond them (and spend gems, if necessary).

Because we have experienced hacking and looting from random players we let into the clan (one of the drawbacks of being in the top 100), I cannot post our clan name here. If you are interested, please send me a friend request to start a conversation. Ultimately, we will ask you to join our private Facebook group as a condition of clan membership, so if you cannot or will not do that, this probably isn’t the clan for you.

Thanks for your consideration.

Gary
    @gary69

Hey buddy,

Sorry to see that you moved on. If you ever decide to return, write me. I will make you a full-time co-leader so you can help make decisions.

Gary, sour kush

Swine flu
    @swineflu

Swine flu crew can use 3 more before our clan battle. Come join us and win!!!

Swine flu crew #122011

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 551 through 575 (of 1,937 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.