Cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 1,378 total)
  • Replies
  • @hack1ge, Yeah, that can happen, but I understand from one of the admins here that they’re going to implement some kind of a server check. This should prevent this from happening as well.

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

Just advanced to Gold league and lost already 3 fights because enemy birds killed me with one hit. It never happened to me in silver league. Now 3 times in 10 minutes. Great

@abyssuss, Read the de first post of this thread, it should help you with this. Make sure you check your enemy before going into battle.

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

@larry I know I should check enemy birds before fight, but I didnt get used to it because I never faced that many cheaters before.

@abyssuss The higher your league, the denser the concentration of cheaters. I just ran onto two of these as well. First one got by me, but I caught the second one in time.

Rovio is working on it though. I expected something with the end of the league this week, but haven’t seen any update come through yet. I guess we’ll have to wait a bit longer…

I (somewhat) accidentally got into the gold league after all… I kept myself close to no3 in my league while grinding the arena to try and beat him fairly. I kept the hour before the finish clear for playing, but I accidentally triggered an objective which I should not have played. Turned out that my paladin did not heal my banner after all.

In case @SirPranceAlot checks out this thread, I sincerely apologise. We were neck to neck and I saw you were getting your points up as well. I got more ahead than I should have and I really did not intend to cheat my way up. I hopefully would have made it on top anyway, but as I said, we were neck to neck so achieving that target knocked you out of the race completely…

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

Just checked my leaderboards. There are players with more than 10k points already. Looks like im gonna stay in gold for the next two weeks :/

@abyssuss, 10K gold in the first day doesn’t mean anything yet. Simply means the players are in another timezone and already had their new midnight objectives.

loynis
    @loynis

Yup, for me the event ends on 10 pm, I have 2 hours to do sunday’s objectives and in two hours I can do monday’s. So in 2.5 hours I’m at 11.5k, no cheating involved.

Annie
    @ajwrightajwrigh

I can’t believe how many cheaters are out there; I was with gonzo last week and he and others had 60000+ over everyone else. There is “Steve” who now has 23,000 after a couple of hours today…I actually turned off my wifi to see what would happen, nothing did, still playing fair and square, however, I don’t intend on spending money to try and get ahead when it’s impossible with cheaters. Maybe Rovio will realize people aren’t spending money anymore and finally fix this. I don’t know how to send a screen shot etc. to Rovno, please send it for me if you have time. Disappointed big time over the last few weeks, actually glad I didn’t move up but the cheaters are everywhere. (I’m in the gold level)

Paladin
    @jsant

Came in 4th this week in Silver, would have been 3rd if Krat wasn’t in the league. He was 20-30k above everyone else by day 2, I even changed my name to Kratcheats to call him out on it =). I’m actually glad that I got held back in Silver. I got super lucky with my group and there don’t appear to be any cheaters. Playing PVP is way more fun now and it looks like it will be a close competition.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@jsant — Even though Krat is on your leaderboard, I doubt you are on his. At least in the events that was the case.

Paladin
    @jsant

@mvnla2 – Hmm, not sure how that would be possible. That would be really strange if the other 14 people could have different leaderboards. Also, after I changed my name, someone else changed their name to something similar =)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@jsant — As I said, it was true in the Epic Events. It is certainly possible, but the arena could be different.

drobbinsjr
    @drobbinsjr

I think I am done with this game. I have spent 100’s of both hours and dollars playing. I am LvL with 41 all characters either 9 or 10. Finished #1 week 1&2.Played with cheaters the past two weeks and tolerated Rovio not doing anything. Finished today’s challenges a few hours ago and now there are 5 people in front of my by at least 6000 points. there is No reason to keep playing a losing game.

Shame on you Rovio….

Anonymous

@drobbinsjr I understand what your going through because I myself deal with this but that’s no reason to quit the game. Maybe quit the arena until its fixed but you can still play the game itself.

Also it’s not really Rovio’s fault. Its all the cheaters out there that they are trying to get rid of.

@MVNLA2, there is a definite reaction to scores within the leaderboards of the arena. I am very certain that everyone in the league sees the same board.

The events are not pvp, so it doesnot need to be the same for all. The events allow everyone to win somehow, where the arena really only lets the top 3 win.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

Last week I was in gold league and decided not to play arena battles at all because of cheaters. I ended week at 12th place and now I am back in silver league. I didn’t realize that three last players ended in lower league, shame! It wasn’t said anywhere in game update description. If I knew that I’d play for staying in league even though I decided not to compete against cheaters.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@cosmo2503 thanks for sharing that. My event ends and starts at 8pm UK time. I get my first objectives at 8pm. At 3 minutes past Several people had scores well over 6000. It took 15 minutes to complete my objectives I ended 11th place. People already had 11000 plus. I wasn’t going to play. I will now and hopefully I will stay in the league.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

The set of birds that accompanied this banner were actually normal. From reading other posts, I believe Ivan is also able to alter Bird’s numbers. It’s just this time the banner had a LOT of HP.

Silleck
    @silleck

I have 28k points already, and I have not cheated once, nor have I done any resets.
    Two objectives finished and I’ve played 300+ arena matches today(day off of work and nothing to do and using a shit ton of FE)
    So with enough time on your hands, you can get your score up there

petekeeling
    @petekeeling

So with lvl 41 variations being a mess and the leagues loaded with cheats, why isn’t it pulled? To still get our gold coins/real money!!

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@silleck I was sick last week and so played a great deal. I managed 67k without cheating or resets of objectives. I did reset my banners on a couple of occasions. I would be surprised if players normally have that much time on their hands but it is possible to reach the 60s but hundreds I don’t think so. I sent many screen shots to Rovio questioning players scores. They have finally replied to say such scores could not be achieved legitimately.

Silleck
    @silleck

@bubbley I don’t fully agree, now I’m not saying they aren’t cheating, I’m quite positive they are, if I managed to get 28k in a little over a day, I could easily obtain 100-150k a week… Now would I want to spend that much time? Hell no!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 1,378 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.