Arena Season 7

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 1,026 through 1,050 (of 1,143 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Yeah, Valiant (preferably with Ressurection) is really the only thing that helps against Reset. And actually, @partshade, I was going to say you should consider using Valiant instead of non-set tops/flags, even if it is 5000ish health points lower. It’s just so powerful!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

As one that doesn’t have Resurrection I have to use other emblems for now. I main Time Jump right now, but Vengeance and Weakness are also very useful sometimes.

Valiant doesn’t really help against Reset… I nearly lost twice to that set, only barely winning each time. If Chuck rages it’s game over.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

While clearing my objectives just now I encountered two weird opponents.
    One being a lone Knight, who we all know…
    The other was this guy:

Both birds were weaker than my own (and I am already weak)… but the banner had 30k health.

Anonymous

@dallasreds @pointless @poptimus

Hmm. Welp, if it’s so setup independent, then I’ll probably get Might for my Wizard, Berserker, Witch team (Hopefully it’ll buff the legendary Giant Growth + Frenzy combo :D), and Vigor for the Paladin, Wizard, Witch team. Thanks guys. I’m getting OP! :D

@poptimus If only I had Valiant :P. My best set would be Angry, and even then I still have to drop 10k.

@datguygamer
    Long as I don’t spend too many Shards this time, I’ll stay. xD

Pointless
    @pointless

@partshade ouch! 10K is a lot. Maybe safer to stay where you are, especially considering that Angry relies on you taking damage to be effective.
    Hang in there though, you’ll get new, powerful Sets eventually.
    Actually, here you go, you can have this, I just free-rolled it:

2016-07-29-14-45-29.jpg

In all seriousness, the way the AGPM is right now, it might be sooner rather than later…that’s about the fourth duplicate L62 Valiant Head I’ve recently rolled, it really is a shame I can’t give/trade these to others.

Anonymous

@pointless Ayyyy, thanks for that very handsome knight head. :D

Hope so. I do have a level 62 Frostheart. Maybe I’ll complete the Frozen Set tonight? :D

cnc4ever
    @cnc4ever

Hi guys, first time on the forum.
    I finally got to Diamond league! … after getting cockblocked a lot by Rovio’s updates :)
    But my question : are there any rewards for top 3 in the Diamond league at the end of the week? aside from the rewards in the spinning wheel of course.
    Also, are there any rewards at the end of the season if you remain at Diamond league?
    Thanks guys!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@cnc4ever The answer to both of your questions is no. You don’t get anything other than the wheel rewards and there’s nothing special or extra for staying in Diamond.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@cnc4ever
    Welcome to the forum. I find this forum helps me deal with Rovio’s shenanigans hope it does the same for you

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@cnc4ever
    if u have 3 stars u have better chance to win 10 shards ;) thats all :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I still prefer my idea that I pitched to Rovio once:

IF you can stay in Top 3 (or top whatever they decide upon) for the whole week, rewards should stack and improve and it depends on your position. Otherwise, once I am in the Diamond league, there’s nothing pushing me to go for the first place; I can very well stay in at least 3rd.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@datguygamer
    Agreed. They should bump up the enchantment by 2 every week you are there(ideally 3 for 1st, 2 for 2nd, 1 for 3rd). If they are too cheap for that at least extend it by 1 enchantment every week you are there. And if they are still too cheap? do something similar with lucky coins in addition to the enchantment.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@shapokomanbeast Yes, agree. The wheel rewards should improve during a weekend (especially if you’re in the final league and have no other league to climb to).

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Did my last objectives for this week.
    12 birds KO’d, 3 wins with all birds alive, 3 wins with Stone Guard & Princess. Cleared them all in 3 matches although it wasn’t easy.
    I’ll likely be finishing this week in 5th place… crazy board that I’ve got.

cnc4ever
    @cnc4ever

@datguygamer @shapokomanbeast @kennymcc
    Thanks for the replies guys!
    But oh god, that is so disappointing :(
    The other time I lost faith in this game was when I saw the tweet from Rovio that the level cap was going to stay at 50, and enchanted all my gear/banner to level 10, only to see the level cap raised a while later..
    Aargh so frustrating!! Diamond banner sets were cool but I guess thats just about it T.T

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@cnc4ever
    You’ve only lost faith in this game twice?? Haha I’ve lost faith about a thousand times. It’s true that there’s nothing new under the sun when it comes to this game. They clearly want the enchantment of all set items to be the main objective along with mastery of all birds. Sometimes I think the only thing that makes me play this game is rage against Rovio and cheaters.

Anonymous

@pointless That Valiant Head you sent me has arrived today. Really just rolled one. :D

To use the set, I would have to drop 9,131 health. Worth it?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@partshade You have to enchant it. ;)

Anonymous

@datguygamer Ehhhh, that’s the thing. I’m really trying to save Shards for my birds. Maybe I can bring it to level 3 though. It’s something. :P

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@partshade Okay. :P

Pointless
    @pointless

@partshade I fully agree with @datguygamer the Set is just that good. You won’t regret the investment if you are all-in on Arena once more. It is all most of us ever use.

Jenn
    @jennt

Question for you guys….anyone ever have an opponent use the rage chili on the very first turn? I never have and have always been curious about that. I can’t be the only one with the golden chili!

Pointless
    @pointless

@jennt that is one of the advantages we as “real players” enjoy in Arena. The AI controlled opposition starts with an empty Rage Bar, regardless if the actual player of that Team has the Golden Chili (we all do). Use that knowledge to your advantage, as with experience, you will be able to predict with high accuracy when the enemy will Rage.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

One more hour.
    I grinded a bit and I jumped up from #6 to #3. Hopefully I’ll keep this rank!
    I’ll check in half an hour before the end of the week.

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Me too, dude! I’m holding onto 3rd too!! Eeep!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 1,026 through 1,050 (of 1,143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.