Aquatic Adventure

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Aquatic Adventure

• How is everybody doing with the Aquatic Adventure?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 34 total)
  • Replies
  • Dezsike
    @dezsike

I don’t have any hats at the moment. Always get a pig on floor 3 – I’m not willing to pay for that. My wife have the hat for Red and can’t get through level 1 only with him.

Psygaz
    @psygaz

I managed to get Red. Have got to floor 10 twice but missed the hat on both occasions. Not much else to report.

Saphira
    @kgeisler

I got through level 6 with hats for Red, Blues, and Bomb. After several days of very bad luck in the TOF, today I got the farthest ever (floor 57), and picked up 2 more hats. I’m hopeful I can complete level 7 now, since I got through 4 out of 6 rooms with 3 birds.

Phil
    @phantome

Hi! How do you do level 3 on the aquatic adventure ? I’ve been trying for a week now! Maybe my red is not strong enough?

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

Feeling quite hard done by in the ToF lately (well, more so than usual).

Had a lucky run and got up to floor 30 or so but missed out twice on getting the hat because of choosing the wrong card. Given that I very very rarely go very high in the ToF it was a bit of a kick in the teeth (had a healthy batch of gems which have now gone down considerably).

Currently stuck and cannot get past Level 4, with Red, Blues and Chuck – can’t even clear the first room without using them all up.

Angry Turd
    @adolftrump

I have all of the hats (cost me a lot of money) and my current flock power is 473 but in spite of trying several dozen times, I cannot defeat level 7 in the Aquatic Adventure.  I finally made it all the way to the last room last night but could not pull the last pig deaths off.  I am beginning to think this is impossible.  It’s not like I’m a noob in the game either – past level 1000 in the main game and a clan leader.  All the other challenges were WAY easier.

Saphira
    @kgeisler

My clan thinks it’s hard, too, and there are some very good players who are in it.

Dezsike
    @dezsike

Finally got the hat for Red. Level 1 and 2 was no problem, level 3 seems hard, couldn’t get through room 2 in 3 tries. Maybe if I get some other spell than ducks or they do a better job.

garethw
    @garethw

Yes I’ve only got one hat, missed the second on 10 three times now.

The game is now geared to those who want to spend big money (£50+ a month), progress is so turgid if you won’t.

Angry Turd
    @adolftrump

Still trying to beat the 7th level, 15-20 times a day…

Every once in a while I can get to room 6 but with no cards left.

Chicken’little
    @ritaashton

Same here Angry Turd. i try each day and i can sometimes get to room 6 but never with any birds left. i think Rovie screwed the pooch here. They made it too hard, didn’t give the use gems to buy your way out advantage, and sucked the fun out of it. It’s so exhausting playing the same a dozen times a day hoping to find another workaround solution. AND i have all the hats plus the hatchling double value going for me. Somebody please do a walkthrough. i’m over this!

Yue
    @yue-zhang

I have seen a so-called “walkthrough” but, imo, find it passed room 6 mostly by lucks.

possible way to gurantee to roon 6 is,

room 1 with blue and chuck…

room2 with Matilda and bomb, possibly need one more chilly

room 3, chuck always strike this room

room 4, silver for the left. middle and bomb for the right

room 5, need some luck, I dont have PI, but bomb, red and Matilda sometimes break this room.

room 6, 2 birds left, need luck to overcome this room..I am so close to finish with only 1 pig survived in the left side.

Chicken’little
    @ritaashton

Room 1, I play Terrence for the strike
    room 2 I use bomb for the top block and chili for the double pyramids, on very lucky days the lone guy on far right gets taken out without me having to send Matilda after him
    room 3 Cheddar or blues for the strike
    room 4 terrene or bomb can take out both first and middle towers then whatever i have left for the wild flock at the end.
    room 5 I’m usually down to my least powerful birds, i rarely make it to room 7 and never with any birds still in tack!

Yue
    @yue-zhang

well, done with 1 bomb left…

Chicken’little
    @ritaashton

CONGRATULATIONS YUE!

HOW DID YOU DO IT! please share!!!

RedSignals
    @redsignals

There is a user on YouTube called Hungry Hatchlings who has posted videos for levels 1-6, and maybe even 7 by now.

I completed 7 after many attempts. Along the way I discovered I could strike room 1 with Matilda some of the time. My final successful run seemed to have the difficulty factor scaled down, because maneuvers I had tried before worked a lot more effectively.

lloydm
    @lloydm

I can’t get through level 3 either. I start with only a  little red and a blue bird and sometimes win an inflator but any birds I win are little red and blue. Not enough firepower to get through it. A video I found the person started with 6 birds including a bomb for the first bird. What gives?

Chicken’little
    @ritaashton

anyone still struggling with level 7? I have ALL the hats so no excuse. I can strike room one with Terrence and have 50/50 success with bomb and silver in room 2. after that it all goes kaput! there is a walkthrough video out but his birds are in a different order than mine (he does’t have Terrence for one) so i can’t finish. i really wish i could just buy my way out of this! they did that with the last hat set.

Angry Turd
    @adolftrump

I’m totally stuck still. I also saw that walk-through and noticed a different set of birds than what I get. I get the same exact line up every single time in room one (Matilda, Blue and Silver) and it’s on the second room that I lose most of my birds. I can get a strike with Matilda in room 1 if I time it just right but in room 2 it’s all downhill and I want to throw my phone in the river.

I’ve played this well over 100 times and there’s no excuse for this being so difficult.

Angry Turd
    @adolftrump

The thing that pisses me off about the golden pigs is that they are usually offered in a situation where it is just an even exchange to get it, so it isn’t worth getting it.  You lose a bird to get a bird (??).

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@adolftrump
    dont be pissed off.. though I completed hat event for my 2 accounts (not in same day), the approach is different.

If I were you, I would choose blue first to clean left side and to see if chuck is the next one. If so, I would use chuck to clean the right side.

Then, in room 2, I would use Matilda to clean down side, sometime it clean the right side as well (so you know you are in lucky round then). Bomb or silver could clean the upside at your choice of bird combination.

In room 3, chuck is my favoriate but blue also did the same job…strike the room.

cognitive
    @cognitive

Four hats, can’t get past level 5. It’s just that Rovio has really figured out how to design tough rooms…

Chicken’little
    @ritaashton

Yue when you use Chuck to strike in room 3 do you aim for the middle or for the bottom of the pole? I have 50/50 luck with striking this room so i’m sure it has to do with where i’m aiming (or misfiring!)

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@ritaashton

aim the pig, chuck will firstly hit the ground and bounce to the left, make sure the drag beam pig is awake, it will drag bird over the middle section of right side, then you just wait the strike happening.

Angry Turd
    @adolftrump

I still cannot get through.  Trying everyone’s suggestions and my own ideas.  I cannot possibly be this bad of a player with a flock power pushing 500 and over 1000 levels in the main game.  I’m going nutz over here.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Aquatic Adventure

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.