Aquatic Adventure

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Aquatic Adventure

Viewing 9 replies - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Replies
  • Saphira
    @kgeisler

@yue-zhang

Do you shoot Chuck through the pig sitting on the structure on the left? I’ve tried that and he never makes it over to the structure on the right.

Edit: I aimed a little higher, but then Chuck blasted right through the middle of the right-hand structure and left two pigs.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@kgeisler

watch this video, he did exactly what I said…

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Wow, this 7. level makes me so incredibly mad. Everytime I fling the same bird and there is a different outcome every SINGLE effing time. It’s exactly this kind of random bs, that will drive me away from AB2 in the end…

Chicken’little
    @ritaashton

thanks for sharing the video @yue but my birds don’t line up the same way. so it won’t work for me. has anyone else found a walkthrough?

Meme324
    @meme324-2

Hello there I understand the frustration because this is driving me crazy!I’ve banged my head against every wall close to me but no avail I just can’t get passed level 4. I have Red, Blue, Matilda, and Terrance. I finally went in search for video help and wouldn’t you know it, the 2 or 3 videos posted had very helpful Bomb not Terrance, who I usually live but would gladly trade right now for Bomb. I have gotten to last room with one bird left, by some strange chance, twice but my main nemesis is the second room in 4, specifically the pigs on the far right. No direct hits because bird can’t fly that far, I’ve tried swimmining thru the water after I saw bomb do it on video, but my bird just hit something and loses it powers. Does anybody out there has any helpful tips to get through level 4?  I’m off to try one more time then I’ll check back here and hopefully I’ll get a tip, if not, we’ll then I’m turning the game off until at least Saturday, when finally it will be over. I don’t know how much more I can take my head hurt because this lump on my head keeps growing.

Meme324
    @meme324-2

OMG! Don’t ask me how I did it but I finally go through level 4 and I even had 3 birds left to spare! I guess I go battle level 5 now.

Angry Turd
    @adolftrump

What the flock?!?!?!?!?!  It’s a bunch of bullsnot this level 7.  I STILL cannot break through after more than 200 attempts.

The problem is, everybody seems to be getting different lineups, some are obviously easier than what others are getting.  Also, if you get it figured out, you follow each room the same way BUT, I mean a BIG BUT, if just the tiniest thing goes wrong, the most minute variation, you are flocked and have to wait (why does it take so flocking long for the game to close out and start the 5 minute countdown again???  As if the 5 minutes makes any sense to begin with, you have to wait through a snot ton of graphics just to reset the clock.  If you forget and back out too soon, you come back ready to play, then have to wait 5 minutes because the game is too flocking much of a PITA to realize you had no flocking birds left, you had left and it should have reset the flocking clock.)

Flock this!!

Chicken’little
    @ritaashton

OH MY GOD! i did it. i actually did it! after pretty much giving up and only playing a handful of times a day, i got to the last room with 2 birds. but was left with 4 little damn piggies. So i thought what the hell and tried it again. I had another good run and made it to the end. i actually finished. no birds left over and it wasn’t pretty in places but this dreaded and hated game is over for me!!!

keep trying folks. there really is a way to win!!!

Angry Turd
    @adolftrump

An Aquatic Adventure survey is up and needs input, good and bad:

Aquatic Adventure Survey

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Aquatic Adventure

Viewing 9 replies - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.