Anything Goes!

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Anything Goes!

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 139 total)
  • Replies
  • mcc8206
    @mcc8206

Edit to my last comment above: I discovered that if I tap a scout marker when I’m out of scout “lives” I get the screen below. I had no idea (and I’m probably the last to know) that you could refill lives. Also had been wondering what those little blue “apple-bombs” were for. :P

Anyway, it’s nice to have the free, “watch a video” option.

image.png

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

You can also get to that screen by pressing the lil plus button on the ?/3 scout.. lives.. tab on the top!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Some suggestions:

Make the Bird Inventory list sortable. I’d like to be able to have birds of the same colour together, not have my current team first and then the rest of the inventory sorted by power.

Also: Puzzle & Dragons on the 3DS, a game that shares a lot of similarities to AB TNT, lets you create and save up to six teams to work with. AB TNT stores only your current team. Shouldn’t be that hard to code in?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

My scouts found another adventure clock thing… but the clock was golden this time instead of red… The rewards don’t seem to be any bigger, so what’s the difference between the “normal” adventures and the “golden” adventures?

BeeBliss
    @blisscoy

@smwforever45 , wondering the same thing too.

Red and Gold clocks have no difference in prizes.

But Gold Birds!!! 10X their non-gold coin worth. So I just juice them with my extra 10 coin birds and get 10X the value down the road.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

What’s the hearts stand for when looking at your buddies list? And how was they acquired?

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

Stands for health!
    You get more healthy by levelling up your birds.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@rocketfury

Don’t think so? Doesn’t explain why only a few has the hearts with numbers on them while others doesn’t?

hearts-list-tnt.PNG

BeeBliss
    @blisscoy

@dragonofheart73
    You get hearts from your friends sending you gifts, or when a friend on your friend list completes a dungeon map that you completed.

How your friends get the dungeon info is not covered anywhere. I get a heart when they complete a dungeon because “I sent them the map” – but I didn’t. So this is confusing.

I have not figured out what the hearts can do for me. I see a tally of hearts kept at the egg hatchery, but I’m unsure how to redeem them.

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

@dragonofheart73
    oh man sorry! Misunderstanding.
    Thankfully, Bliss was here to fix my misinformation.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Well since this beta is ending soon and our inventory won’t be saved. I went all in and evolved all my top birds to make them as strong as I can. I advanced through all the stages and I believe I reached the end point, beating one of the bacon headz. It opened up a 2nd dungeon at the pig resort.

I enjoyed this game and is looking forward on when it releases so I can explore it some more, I presume, they will travel to other isles as we can see them in the map

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

@dragonofheart73

That so cool you made it that far!
    Which ones did you level up?

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Claude (red)
    Zain (black)
    Ron (blue)
    El Gigante (yellow)
    Kowalski (black)

Never had a strong white bird

RedFury
    @redfury

So our inventory will not be saved? I thought the Facebook login was to save our data?

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@redfury

Facebook connector was turned off because this was beta testing. Things are not meant to be saved from any of the tests.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Nothing is saved?
    Aw darn… but I understand they don’t want to give us an advantage over the other players… Oh well, I enjoyed playing the game! Didn’t see everything but I didn’t play much either. ;) I feel I did what I could.

@mighty-red-1
    Will there be an ABN clan when the game is officially released?

mcc8206
    @mcc8206

I’ve enjoyed being part of the beta! I hope when it’s released I get to find Shrapnel, though… ?

This is SG
    @sahil-gagrai

Angry Birds Evolution is going to launch worldwide!

The Angry Birds News & Discussion Board

henal
    @henal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oco2v94L-R4

I found a short review for the game.

Not sure if I have to start the game yet.

Any advice?

Putte
    @puttekula

What..? I thought it was out every where …?

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Don’t you get a sick feeling when you accidentally used a set bird as a level fodder…. Ugh.

Babe Feathers
    @michele-mitchell

How do you unlock the 5th team position? I’ve evolved all but one bird on my team and it’s still not unlocked, yet I play against several players who have all five that have way lower level birds than I do. Help?

seijurooo
    @seijurooo

You need to continue the storyline missions…

seijurooo
    @seijurooo

In the NEWS section you can read:

———————————————

Starter Pack!

Looking for your starter pack? Keep on kicking pig-butt ’til you find out what’s lurking behind the yellow desert and the pack is yours!

———————————————

Anyone knows how ppl need to do to have it?

Gabe Roybal
    @gabe-roybal

I have a question about the event. In the ranking it say next to your rank your reward. When do you get the reward?

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Anything Goes!

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 139 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.