Anything Goes!

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Anything Goes!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 139 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@dragonofheart
    You’ll be automatically led through the tutorial when you reach a certain level. (if it’s not 6, then it’s probably 7)

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@mighty-red-1
    Found your clan.. sent request

I’m DragonOfHeart73 (obviously) lol

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@smwforever45
    Ya spelled my name wrong LOL (forgot the 73 at end) anyway it showed up when I reached a stage just before the pyramid.

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

I requested to join the clan though I think it was declined or something as I can now request again? What happened? Was I declined to join or is it a bug? I can see 3 more people have joined since I requested.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bad-piggies-2
    I think @mighty-red-1 once said that one spot in the clan is reserved for @birdleader. Unless he is already in.
    Try sending another request anyway.

@dragonofheart73

I couldn’t see the number in the name on the desktop version of ABN, sorry :P

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@bad-piggies-2 Either your request didn’t go through or you didn’t change your in-game nickname as I’ve rejected all requests from players with names “Guest####”.

Bird Leader
    @birdleader

Not in the clan yet, but will be joining later today. @mighty-red-1 @smwforever45

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@mighty-red-1 His in-game name is carrot_master or something… I’ve got him as a friend and I only accept people with no guest name.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@smwforever45 Oh, in that case, his request did get through. I’ve accepted you into the clan, @bad-piggies-2. You’re lucky – you took the last spot. Now all that’s left is for @birdleader to send a request and the clan will be full.

mcc8206
    @mcc8206

I think I need a user manual now. ?
    I’m at the Flighty Eagle (or something like that) stage and I don’t know how to progress. I’m told I don’t have enough dungeon key and to “go to the developer console to add those resources.”

I have no idea what the developer console is.

Here’s a screen shot of my location. BTW, I can’t get the exclamation point to go away either. Reading the message doesn’t seem to do anything…

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/mcc8206/album/picture/19734/

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@mcc8206 As I remember, you need 10 keys for this. 9 of them are given by default and if my memory serves me right, the 10th key is acquired after participating in the Arena.

mcc8206
    @mcc8206

@mighty-red-1 thanks for the speedy reply. I have 3 keys. I recall the 9+1 scenario that you described but those 10 key parts were needed to get into something else earlier in the game.

I’m stumped for now. I think it’s time to put this game down and have a cocktail. ?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@mighty-red-1 That’s for the pyramid, he’s a bit further.

@mcc8206
    You can look up the exact requirements in this diamond shaped button next to the daily quests. Follow what these say (most of the time, they’ll involve scouting) and you’ll be able to progress.
    I don’t remember needing dungeon keys for this, however.

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

@mighty-red-1 @smwforever45 There seems to some bug then as it says I’m not in a clan and for some reason all clan titles I can see are named “long clan name” instead of their real name. Can any of you see me as a member in the clan?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bad-piggies-2
    Yes you’re in the clan, I saw you yesterday. Try restarting your game, that worked for me too. Had the same issue at first.

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

@smwforever45 Nope, still doesn’t work for whatever reason. There might be some sort of delay, so I’ll just try waiting a while.

mcc8206
    @mcc8206

Question for everyone: is there some place where you can see all of the rewards/trinkets that you’ve accumulated? I.e., keys, bird faced jewels (or rocks, not sure what they are) etc…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@mcc8206
    There is no detailed statistic on them… but you can see how many bird stones you have by going to the Evolution tab on your Bird List – they’ll be at the top. And you can see your current dungeon keys and dungeon key parts by going to a cleared dungeon (for example the Pyramid). Before entering the stage, it’ll tell you how many keys you’ve got and how many key parts.

mcc8206
    @mcc8206

Thank you @smwforever45. I think this might be my one beef beef with this game. I’d really like to be able to see all of this stuff in one place.

Also, what is the purpose of the bird stones?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@mcc8206
    Me too.

Also, bird stones are used to evolve birds. Once a bird reaches level 20 (not you – the bird) you can evolve them. An evolution costs a lot of bird stones, however (120 and more, I already saw 500); but you can easily buy the rest with diamonds when you’re prompted that you don’t have enough.
    You’ll also get a short tutorial on evolving birds, however; for the tutorial to trigger, you need a bird at level 20, then go to the Evolution tab.

Oh, and something that should be obvious: Red bird stones for red birds, yellow for yellow etc.

mcc8206
    @mcc8206

Thanks again @smwforever45

Last question of the day (promise!): I’m now at level 11, but need to send in 3 scouts, get 15 matches and 3 marshmallows from scout pigs.

The matches were easily accomplished however I’ve been on 4 or 5 scouting missions, yet only one is recorded. And I have no idea where or how to collect the bloody marshmallows. Therefore I have none.

Is it me? Or the game?

Bonus question: how does one “contribute” to one’s clan. I want to be a good team player! ?

@jacktheripper

Sorry I’m being away these days.
    And just now-I hatched a 5-star bird from… a regular egg.
    WHAT’S GOING ON?!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@mcc8206
    Matches and marshmallows are both obtained only from playing the scout levels.
    I think this particular quest has a little bug. The only scouting missions that counted for me were the ones inside the blue area. Whenever I cleared a level in the yellow area, it wouldn’t count. Possibly a bug.

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

@mighty-red-1 As my clan list is still bugged, could you possible try kicking me out and then I’ll try requesting again?

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

@jacktheripper

CONGRATS!
    I got 2 4-stars in a row. It was exciting.

@smwforever4
    Thank you for answering so effectively! We’ll look in to making inventory clearer.

Also just a heads up to everyone!
    If you’ve got the time, please head over to Flogga’s radioshack on the very left of your screen in town! We would really appreciate you filling out a quick survey we’ve placed in his newsroom tab!
    It will help us get your initial reactions to the game ~quantified~.

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Anything Goes!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 139 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.