Anything Goes!

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Anything Goes!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 139 total)
  • Replies
  • RedFury
    @redfury

@smwforever45 I am in no way a game dev; I’m just a beta tester like all of you :). I don’t know about @thealarm though.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@redfury
    Then tell me how in the freaking heck you got all those gems to accumulate 3,500 arena points O.o.

RedFury
    @redfury

The same way everybody does, except I have a higher chance at winning because I play against myself (someone at exactly the same power as mine), and I get the rewards of battling someone with higher power. Honestly, I mostly lose to people with higher power…

I can upload a screenshot for proof tonight, if you like.

mcc8206
    @mcc8206

@bad-piggies-2 the marshmallows are in scout missions. Unfortunately, not all of the missions have marshmallows so you’ll have play different missions in order to find them.

TheAlarm
    @thealarm

Just a hardcore AB player here

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@redfury @thealarm
    But you only get 50 points for winning against a harder opponent or 25 for an easier opponent – HOW do you get to 3.5k?!?

@jacktheripper

@redfury @thealarm
    The problem is that I don’t have so many attempts available. Every day I get two free daily tickets and an extra one by watching an ad, so I can enter the arena only three times a day, and I can get only 150 points.
    More tickets can be found in a chest, but scouting is required, and I can rarely find one – maybe one every three days.
    Or can be purchased for 100 gems. THAT’S CRAZY! WHO WILL SPEND HUNDREDS OF GEMS TO GET A REWARD OF ONLY 50 GEMS?!
    So I really wonder how can you get so many attempts to get 4000+ points in about only one week.

TheAlarm
    @thealarm

@jacktheripper,
    I play the arena every night at around 8 pm. It gives me two arena tickets. After I play them I do my 3 scouting missions – when I get back to the arena I have two more waiting .
    Also I have gotten some by watching the ads each day.
    So roughly 6-8 times a day I can play. Multiply that by 7 days and that’s how I got my score.
    Also I have to check if when the birds are max power or evolved are more points given?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@thealarm
    But I don’t get this many!!!!!!
    I get two free battles per day plus one ad to watch, so three entries and a maximum 150 points per day. That’s it!!!

mcc8206
    @mcc8206

Does anyone know where the coins & gems go when you land on a scout marker? They don’t seem to add to my coin/gem bank.

image.png

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@mcc8206

They do get added, there’s a bug that prevents the display from updating. If you switch screens (like going to home base or enter a battle) the coins will display the proper amount.

TheAlarm
    @thealarm

@mcc8206 the same happens to me. Hey if you don’t mind me asking , how did you post the picture?
    Thanks
    -bob-

mcc8206
    @mcc8206

Thanks @dragonofheart73 and @thealarm. I did notice that my banks increased from time to time, but never when I saw the new coins and gems at the scout markers. I just didn’t correlate that it was a delayed posting.

@thealarm
    – I’m proud of myself for figuring out how to post the picture today. ?
    I added the picture to my ABN album and then copied and pasted the “Embed (med)” link.

You’ll see a long web address bracketed by html codes but once you submit your post, it will magically turn into a picture.

Good luck!

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Well I’m in an impasse… I’m in stage 10 and can not proceed until I get my birds stronger (those ninja pigs are sneaky).

I’m having to stick with dungeon and scouts to try to earn bird stones so I can eventually evolve one or two of my birds so they can get stronger then I can progress some more on the game.

Anyone else at the same point of game as I?

TheAlarm
    @thealarm

Just got to Chapter 9 – but I see what you are saying, I have some leveling up to do to move on.

Stormcrow616
    @stormcrow616

@dragonofheart73 I’m in the exact same spot, and it’s seems impossible to move foward I don’t have nearly enough coins and barely any bird stones, yet you need several hundred to evolve and once you do the evolved bird take 3-4 birds to level up and at more coins per bird, it’s a no win situation as there is no way to obtain the large numbers of stones and coins needed with 3 scouts and 3 hours until they renew. I don’t know how they expect us to move Foward when resources are impossible to get even if you were to spend money in game it would be hard. Wish I could help, but can’t figure out a way to.

mcc8206
    @mcc8206

@dragonofheart73 after trying many, many times yesterday, I finally made it past chapter 10 this morning, but only by using my free revive.

I think the Angry Birds team needs to tweak the rewards formula relative to resources required to advance.

I don’t expect to pass chapter 11 until tomorrow, when I get another free revive. ?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I’m still stuck at Chapter 9… because all my strong birds are yellow :( I really need to follow @mighty-red-1’s strategy.

Also I noticed that replaying the Pyramid dungeon gives a TON of EXP compared to scouting missions or normal levels… Really need to use my keys. XD
    I thought there would be more dungeons than that?

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@smwforever45

I’m sure that’s in the works but for now they probably only want one dungeon open so they can iron out the bugs first before releasing the other dungeons.

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

Hey peeps!
    Sorry I’ve been away i got mega sick.
    Yeah getting to mr Beakagi is tough.
    Enemies at 4500+ and me sitting here like “hahaaa. yep. I will just sit here with my 3000 power babies.”

Balancing levels is hard! One the one hand, you don’t want players to progress so fast that they run out of content,
    but at the same time you don’t want levels too hard that players completely give up on games and uninstall.

Stuff like this gets worked on constantly before a hard launch goes out so we’ll try and even it out :) Sometimes though… you make that amazing shot that decimates the pigs and your under uhh— birds save the day.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Made it to chapter 11. Now recharging scouts before I start gathering required items for Robobird

mcc8206
    @mcc8206

I’ve submitted this via the form, but will share here too. I’m at chapter 12 but before I can proceed, I need to collect 5 salt shakers and 10 buckets of salt. I picked up all 5 salt shakers in one mission, however I only get one bucket of salt per mission. At that rate, it will take 2 or more days to collect all of the buckets.

It’s possible that there are multiple buckets to be collected all at once via the pyramid, unfortunately I can’t seem to get completely through those battles, so I wouldn’t know. ?

karen68
    @karen68

As a daily quest I have “get your daily monthly card” – what is that?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@karen68
    Something that isn’t in the game yet… @rocketfury said they’ll add something like that sometime, but for now, we can safely ignore it and do other daily quests. :P

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Anything Goes!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 139 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.