Angry Birds Epic Wishlist

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Wishlist

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 426 total)
  • Replies
  • Minion Pig
    @minionpig

A content update with new levels which have insanely tough enemies, but can use four of your own birds in those levels

Minion Pig
    @minionpig

Just wondering, does Rovio actually read this wishlist? If they don’t this is going to be a futile exercise.

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

I really wish there is an alternative to Upgrade Anvil/Couldron etc via resources

For example they could introduce some new item in game called “gold” or “diamond” which is rare to get but is available in some levels to fight for..
    We could like collect 50 Gold to upgrade our Anvil to Gold. and so on..

1 more thing is what I stress more on is our own shop
    We can set up offers in our shop, like :
    10 – wood, 10 – stone, 10 – shells
    selling in return for 200 snoutlings or 10 lucky coins
    Friends can visit our camps and see what we offer and trade this?

We should be able to trade almost everything through this with our friends, like give them some wood and ask for some tomatoes etc.

Lastly I would suggest reduction of prices by half atleast, I mean, there are MANY RPG games that allows player to buy in-game coins/gold through real money, but here in Epic, its seriously WAAY to expensive.. seriously though, 300 each for Master Class upgrades is a nightmare for people who love the game but don’t have much money.
    300 x 25 = 7500 coins, getting this via Daily Golden Pig would take more than 4 years! (provided we don’t spend on any other things and don’t miss pig on any day)

Either make the prices to buy Lucky Coins lower by half, or make in-game items price lower by half.

Thanks for reading! :)

Tman
    @tman

I’d really love to see levels beyond 29. Now I know that we don’t want to have all of these people with level 50 birds that can destroy everything in its path, so I propose that after 29, maybe health and attack only increases by 1, but you still get the LC reward. At least you are progressing towards something. If I started playing this game later on, with the rested bonus, I’d have progressed much faster of course. Now it’s useless to have the rested bonus.

AHooks82
    @hookums2005

I would like to see a change to the Mighty Eagle’s Dojo. I am missing 2 elite class upgrades yet its been days since my last purchase in the Dojo as everything that’s for sale every 3 hours are master classes which I understandably can’t not afford at this time. I’ve checked every 3 hours for 3 straight days hoping to by chance catch at least one of the 2 elite classes i’m missing but to no avail. I know buying gold is a way for Rovio to make money but I am obviously not going to spend 5 precious lucky coins just to see the next set of classes only for it to show more master classes that I already can’t afford. Either have more than 3 classes available for purchase when you move into the master class purchase zone or make it a progression where it shows 1 or 2 lower upgrades with the higher upgrades until they are all purchased.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I agree I have piles of stuff I will never use. There should at least be a scrap value.

MrLiu
    @mrliu

I’d like to see a way to get lucky coins via snoutlings. Getting 300 lucky coins just by logging in every day and some chests takes way too long, while snoutlings become more and more useless.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

This has probably already been mentioned, but it would be really nice if on battles where you need to use a friend’s bird, you could go back and adjust your birds after selecting one of theirs without losing the turn with their bird. I hate it when I start the battle and find out that I have only 2 birds, or that one of the 3 is not properly attired or picked.

DuncTK421
    @dunctk421

Echoing the desire for removal of the 12 hour rule on “borrowing” a third bird/pig. It makes it really difficult to try out different strategies and lineups.

iefow
    @iefow

I know this has been said before, but please add gamecenter friends to the game. My Facebook is for my real-life friends, I don’t want to add people there that I don’t know solely for the purpose of in-game contact. That’s what GC is for afterall.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@BirdLeader — This still shows as blue, but it was on the second page of the forum.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

I still stand by my request to buy Lucky Coins for Snoutlings, even if there is a huge exchange rate (ex. 1000 snoutlings = 20 lucky coins)

Also…please release the updates for every OS at the same time. It’s annoying to have the game updated on my Android tablet, and then have to wait for a week or more for the iOS update.

burbman
    @burbman

Might be interesting if blueprints could create more powerful items as the player levels up. Now that I have set items for all of the birds, I have no need for all the resources I accumulate, I have several hundred of each item. If my blueprints could make increasingly stronger items as I level up (after the iOS update hits) I could use those items to craft weapons and offhand items until I am able to get higher level set items through the golden pig.

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

@burbman : well, actually the blueprints you receive from the Chronicles Cave are generally very strong and depends on the level of the cave.
    For example, your 29 level set items are much weaker than the general blueprints available inside cave 8 and 9.

lesmilzz
    @lesmilzz

mine is so simple. i wish you would get the friends list in order. New to old instead of the way it is now. the first thing i see is from 5 or 6 months ago. please change. thanks

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

Hi @all,

I just thought of this way to make Rovio and the players happy. Here’s what I thought:

Players with the Moon Priestess, Archmage or Ronin can send a blueprint of it to FB friends. The friends can then forge it (e.g. for Ronin it could be the Knight headgear + 10 Rainbow Snail Shells + 20 Metal Bars)

Please comment. Hope this idea could be used by Rovio.

@flying-falcon

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

My wish is that they would change it so you could get more than 5 friendship essences per day in response to your requests. It took me 14 essences to roll 3* on a new piece of gear yesterday.

Delfontes
    @delfontes

Need to be able to see replays of friends battles. I can see their score but I want to see my friends fights to see how they did it.

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

@mrliu what do you mean by 300 LCs by logging in?!

MrLiu
    @mrliu

@Sir Falcon
    I meant: to get to 300lc i need to log in every day for 3 week straight. And that is just to get 1 golden upgrade. (I am one of those that dont want to spend real money)

So my idea was to convert an x amount of snoutlings to LCs, since snoutlings become more and more useless the further u progress.

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

I would also like an option to upgrade set items to your current level…

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@MrLiu — I like your idea to trade snoutlings for LC. However, it’s not really true that snoutlings become less useful the further you progress. I’m now level 33 and just finished cave 9, but I’m playing for snoutlings so I can buy the highest level of potion, which is 5750. I started cave 8 with nearly 20,000. Used some to increase rank on Sea Dog, which I just got, and some to buy resources for new gear, but most to buy new potion recipes. There are several levels of new potion for the new bird levels.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

I don’t know if this has been mentioned, and I don’t feel like wading through several pages to see if it has been, but I would like it if there were potions to cure a poisoned or stunned bird.

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

YES to that idea! Very useful indeed. Infact it would be better to have a fully healing potions that cleanses all bad effects.

Red
    @james1562

I don’t know if this has mentioned but I’d like to not get the same legendary item in the same level. I have 3 “The Slings” with the same stats since they were dropped 3 times in the same level.

As I said before a PVP arena would be a good idea (Imo) because the caves are so hard and the only things left to do are castles and levels, and the levels are too easy and they get easier the stronger you become.

Different level modes. There should be a normal, medium, hard, and extreme mode for all the levels.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Wishlist

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 426 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.